Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Ukraine's Military Units are Chock Full of Neo Nazis

Started by Anonymous, March 04, 2022, 05:56:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=442445 time=1646448069 user_id=3349
They're nazis?

Even if they are then S-O  F-U-C-K-I-N-G  W-H-A-T

It's their country and if they want to be nazis then they can be nazis. As long as they stay within their borders and aren't committing atrocities then it's nobody's business but their own.

If I'm in my house and I feel like stripping down naked, spray painting myself purple, cracking a dozen eggs over my head and dancing the Hoochie Coo all night then that's exactly what I'm going to do. I'm minding my own business and not bothering anybody.

My neighbor may peek in my window and think me some kind of nut case but it does NOT give him the right to invade my home and kill me.

If you're now saying "Oh, it's okay, they're nazis" you'll soon be saying "Oh, it's okay, they're jews... or they're whites... or they're poor..."

Very very dangerous road to start treading down.

I do not give a shit how messed up their army is.

I am Ukrainian, I have been to the country, I speak the language, and I almost retired there. I find it hilarious the bullshit narrative English language media is giving. Ukes make Poles and Hungarians look as left wing as American democRATs and yet they want them in the EU and NATO just so they can surround Russia. It is so frickin funny.

Anonymous

Democrats love what's happening in Ukraine—yes, you read that right. In today's show, Liz reveals the shocking truth about the Left's agenda as it relates to Ukraine, and it goes way beyond foreign policy and energy policy. If you thought the Democrats were corrupt before, wait until you hear this.

[media]
">
[/media]

Frood

I posted a video compilation of Azov units with nazi symbols on their uniforms or gear in another thread.

These are the type of people who gun down their own people and destroy buildings then blame it on their enemies.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=442453 time=1646449903 user_id=1676
I posted a video compilation of Azov units with nazi symbols on their uniforms or gear in another thread.

These are the type of people who gun down their own people and destroy buildings then blame it on their enemies.

They are dirty little bastards.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=442455 time=1646450143 user_id=1689

I believe they're the tip of the spear for information warfare and propaganda making....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=442457 time=1646450624 user_id=1676

I believe they're the tip of the spear for information warfare and propaganda making....

Any atrocities they commit, Russian forces will be blamed for.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=442458 time=1646451453 user_id=1689
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=442457 time=1646450624 user_id=1676

Any atrocities they commit, Russian forces will be blamed for.

A lot of the nasty videos from last week were found to be the work of these units or likely supporters.... Ukrainian armor running over Ukrainians, checkpoint blood lust, shelling of Ukrainian residential buildings.

And it's not on the MSM.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Anonymous

The decision by the U.S. in the 1990s to expand NATO after the collapse of the Soviet Union shoud be judged as the cause of wars in the former Soviet Union and the former Yugoslavia. The US and Britain brainwashed their populations into believing the lie that Slobodan Milosevic and Vladimir Putin were responsible for Washington/NATO's warmongering.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=442464 time=1646455330 user_id=56
The decision by the U.S. in the 1990s to expand NATO after the collapse of the Soviet Union shoud be judged as the cause of wars in the former Soviet Union and the former Yugoslavia. The US and Britain brainwashed their populations into believing the lie that Slobodan Milosevic and Vladimir Putin were responsible for Washington/NATO's warmongering.

There's a name I haven't heard in a long time..

But, I remember when he was considered a rogue leader and a war criminal by the Clinton administration and Tony Blair.

Bricktop

As the egg caked purple Oliver has stated...so what? It is none of Russia's business.

Civilians are dying in a country that posed no imminent threat to Russia.

Frood

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=442483 time=1646462654 user_id=1560

As the egg caked purple Oliver has stated...so what? It is none of Russia's business.

That part of the equation isn't but the part where the Ukraine would invite in NATO missile batteries is....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=442485 time=1646463251 user_id=1676

That part of the equation isn't but the part where the Ukraine would invite in NATO missile batteries is....

I was reading in another thread the Biden administration could have prevented this. Not only did they not try to prevent it, they deliberately escalated it.

I am moving towards the opinion that NATO should be history. The Warsaw Pact is gone, it's time NATO packed it in too.

Frood

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=442487 time=1646463519 user_id=2015

I was reading in another thread the Biden administration could have prevented this. Not only did they not try to prevent it, they deliberately escalated it.

I am moving towards the opinion that NATO should be history. The Warsaw Pact is gone, it's time NATO packed it in too.

NATO got mission creep after the fall of the USSR, then refused to dissolve itself. They're responsible for the loss of good faith which arose in the 90's and early 2000's.

Like/respect Russia or not, the US wouldn't allow nuke missiles n Cuba. The shoe is on the other foot now.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Agreed.

But that is WHEN NATO moved first strike weapons on Russia's eastern border, not IF.

There is no imminent threat to Russia's security, and Ukraine joining NATO was a long way off, if ever.

I agree that to this point, America has failed to act with respect to Russia's security. As they always have.

Invading Ukraine is not going to change their attitude. America needs to get out of Europe and let them handle their affairs.