The best topic

Replies: 10565
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:10:10 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

I've been busy shitting all over piss stained liberals

Started by Biggie Smiles, March 09, 2022, 12:08:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 30 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=445236 time=1648828393 user_id=3287
BF needs to add an arcade, that may attract a few new members.

The forum has become CBT 2.0 with the CBT rejects threadjacking and shit posting all over the place making the place unreadable.

To have an intelligent conversation in that place now, you basically have to put half the forum on ignore.

I know, but there are still some posters there I like..

I login, but I seldom post......I can't contribute anything BF posters would be interested in.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=445237 time=1648828737 user_id=56

The forum has become CBT 2.0 with the CBT rejects threadjacking and shit posting all over the place making the place unreadable.

To have an intelligent conversation in that place now, you basically have to put half the forum on ignore.

Fuck it's awful. The white libtard forum rejects are the main reason for BF's decline.

Sadly the owner does not see that tho

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=445238 time=1648830937 user_id=3254

I login, but I seldom post......I can't contribute anything BF posters would be interested in.

The conservatives would be interested but you wont get any traction out of the libtards and a significant portion of the old guard

The place is on a serious downward slope with all the CBT rejects running amuk

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=445252 time=1648845378 user_id=3214
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=445237 time=1648828737 user_id=56

Fuck it's awful. The white libtard forum rejects are the main reason for BF's decline.

Sadly the owner does not see that tho

Then he is fucking blind.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=445253 time=1648845554 user_id=3214

The conservatives would be interested but you wont get any traction out of the libtards and a significant portion of the old guard

They fucking live there too.

Anonymous

Fash aint all that political anyway. But, she aint a brainwashed prog shill which makes her a "Trumptard" by default.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=445261 time=1648849197 user_id=1689

Fash aint all that political anyway. But, she aint a brainwashed prog shill which makes her a "Trumptard" by default.

I'd prefer to avoid politics..

But, when decisions are made that negatively affect my family, than I have no choice, but to voice my oppostion..

In Canada for the past seven years the decisions made in Ottawa have been repeated attacks on us.

cw_

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=445255 time=1648847098 user_id=56

They fucking live there too.

Members > Most messages

:sad:

Anonymous

Why? If the forum is become a clone of CBT and is about as readable as the contents of Joe Biden's Depends on any other day of the week, what on earth would be the point of dragging more users in to gum up the proceedings?

Erica Mena

Quote from: UoT post_id=445444 time=1648952226

Why? If the forum is become a clone of CBT and is about as readable as the contents of Joe Biden's Depends on any other day of the week, what on earth would be the point of dragging more users in to gum up the proceedings?

The owner shut the politics sub. He tired and said fuck all of you lol
<t></t>

Anonymous

I aint a member and you can't read threads unless you are. But, I can see the discussions are the CBT queens spamming. I was a member of CBT for a short time. Imagine that, a crude old redneck like me posted at the prog princess party palace. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=445446 time=1648952450 user_id=1689

I aint a member and you can't read threads unless you are. But, I can see the discussions are the CBT queens spamming. I was a member of CBT for a short time. Imagine that, a crude old redneck like me posted at the prog princess party palace. :laugh3:

Yeah, I think I was there two whole days before I got a 1000 year ban for heresy against Disney or something. Totally gay place... I mean the levels of gay you might achieve if Vaush and Coppercap ever had a lovechild together. That level of gay.

And probably as fat and stupid. I don't miss CBT at all.

cw_

I aint a member and you can't read threads unless you are. But, I can see the discussions are the CBT queens spamming.

The top spammers at BF are the drama queens Biggie/Dove.

Anonymous

The Politics and Meltdown subs. Then after a while you couldn't even see those subs. I assume the owner was embarrassed by the repetitive CBT spam.

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=445453 time=1648954023 user_id=3226

I aint a member and you can't read threads unless you are. But, I can see the discussions are the CBT queens spamming.

The top spammers at BF are the drama queens Biggie/Dove.

I only notied that at SG and it was Dove being trolled by King Martini. She should have ignored him and he would go away and take his Flynn handle with him.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview