The best topic

Replies: 8245
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:57:58 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I've been busy shitting all over piss stained liberals

Started by Biggie Smiles, March 09, 2022, 12:08:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Quote from: Renee post_id=461951 time=1656532262 user_id=156

It's all part of the far left's vision of a progressive dystopia and to use the words of the liberal Godhead Obama....to "fundamentally transform" America. When that son of a bitch used that phrase, far too many people didn't take note of or completely ignored it's more sinister qualities and now we are paying the price.

I'd like to know exactly how they're going to 'fundamentally transform' a country that's been built up for 246 years and has an infrastructure containing 3.9 million miles of roadways.
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=466147 time=1658449124 user_id=3349
Quote from: Renee post_id=461951 time=1656532262 user_id=156

It's all part of the far left's vision of a progressive dystopia and to use the words of the liberal Godhead Obama....to "fundamentally transform" America. When that son of a bitch used that phrase, far too many people didn't take note of or completely ignored it's more sinister qualities and now we are paying the price.

I'd like to know exactly how they're going to 'fundamentally transform' a country that's been built up for 246 years and has an infrastructure containing 3.9 million miles of roadways.

Likely it will be some grindhouse/cyberpunk nightmare you wouldn't waste two bits on. And I say that as someone who enjoys both the grindhouse and cyberpunk genres... if done properly.

The trans rights thing has to be checked quick smart though. You want rights, well and good.... but denying others theirs isn't going to win you friends. What you will be doing is inviting blowback of the most extreme and violent manner the longer you keep demanding your needs be serviced at the expense of those around you.

My mother was a second wave feminist. From the era of "equal pay for equal work" era, when there actually was a disparity in evidence. How strange it seems that all the things first and second wavers fought for could be pissed away in a heartbeat by female impersonator scum who would then demand normies sacrifice their own children on the altar of gender dysphoria... I can only shake my head at it and treat it with the contempt it deserves.

And should anyone think they can bludgeon an apology out of me for my attitude, they will only be told to cry harder. A few of you know my resolve when I make my mind up, as well as my forthright and convoluted ways of inviting people to pull their frankenflaps over their foreheads and vanish up their bottom surgeries should the occasion dictate it.

Dove

Quote from: UoT post_id=466201 time=1658482921
Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=466147 time=1658449124 user_id=3349

Likely it will be some grindhouse/cyberpunk nightmare you wouldn't waste two bits on. And I say that as someone who enjoys both the grindhouse and cyberpunk genres... if done properly.

The trans rights thing has to be checked quick smart though. You want rights, well and good.... but denying others theirs isn't going to win you friends. What you will be doing is inviting blowback of the most extreme and violent manner the longer you keep demanding your needs be serviced at the expense of those around you.

My mother was a second wave feminist. From the era of "equal pay for equal work" era, when there actually was a disparity in evidence. How strange it seems that all the things first and second wavers fought for could be pissed away in a heartbeat by female impersonator scum who would then demand normies sacrifice their own children on the altar of gender dysphoria... I can only shake my head at it and treat it with the contempt it deserves.

And should anyone think they can bludgeon an apology out of me for my attitude, they will only be told to cry harder. A few of you know my resolve when I make my mind up, as well as my forthright and convoluted ways of inviting people to pull their frankenflaps over their foreheads and vanish up their bottom surgeries should the occasion dictate it.

Have you seen how the TRAs talk about women and lesbians? The open threats of violence and rape?

Like you said.....everything feminists fought for us to have has been pissed away.  And any of us who say anything? It's now okay for MEN....many of which are predators with a fucking fetish...to call for rape and violence against women. And girls.

Look at these wackjobs

https://terfisaslur.com/">https://terfisaslur.com/

We need a strong 4th wave like yesterday.  Terf is now the new "witch".
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Rancidmilko

Fecalboobsk relaxed the rules for a few months and I was using a bunch of fake accounts

Now they started with AI filter again

Politics here in Brazoo is just as toxic and divided as in the US right now and with the election this year, people are at each other throats

So it's better to stay away, there's no end to that, it's like a drug
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Anonymous

Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=469058 time=1659749670 user_id=2853
Fecalboobsk relaxed the rules for a few months and I was using a bunch of fake accounts

Now they started with AI filter again

Politics here in Brazoo is just as toxic and divided as in the US right now and with the election this year, people are at each other throats

So it's better to stay away, there's no end to that, it's like a drug

You have my sympathies Rancidmilko..

It's bad enough here, but in the USA, the partisan divide is unbearable.

Dove

Yeah its destroying the country. It's probably not going to end. And the ones destroying it and who are trying to be the only party in the country with a voice destroy it and blame the other parties.

It's all out fault because we didn't just submit to their demands.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview