The best topic

Replies: 10564
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:39:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

I've been busy shitting all over piss stained liberals

Started by Biggie Smiles, March 09, 2022, 12:08:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Shen just needs an outside hard dick... (to distract her from the loveless marriage she's in)....

Lulz...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=445914 time=1649334066 user_id=1676
Shen just needs an outside hard dick... (to distract her from the loveless marriage she's in)....

Lulz...

I'm sure her marriage is fine.

Frood

So is her hubby's girth...  ac_biggrin

You know those mainlander guys...  :001_tongue:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=445917 time=1649338501 user_id=1676
So is her hubby's girth...  ac_biggrin

You know those mainlander guys...  :001_tongue:

Her husband isn't Chinese.

Anonymous

Democrats on the House Oversight Committee have blocked a Republican-backed subpoena to compel Hunter Biden to testify as a witness. No suprises here.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=445924 time=1649340895 user_id=114
Democrats on the House Oversight Committee have blocked a Republican-backed subpoena to compel Hunter Biden to testify as a witness. No suprises here.

Nah, but they'll keep wailing for Trump's tax returns though. Rules for thee...

Anonymous

Quote from: UoT post_id=446085 time=1649391645
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=445924 time=1649340895 user_id=114

Nah, but they'll keep wailing for Trump's tax returns though. Rules for thee...

Tax returns are a weird US thing.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=446090 time=1649392773 user_id=1689
Tax returns are a weird US thing.

The US is weird, full stop. If it didn't exist, we would have to invent it. ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis may soon raise more money for his re-election campaign than he and his former Democratic opponent Andrew Gillum raised combined in the 2018 gubernatorial election.

DeSantis has raised more than $100 million for his 2022 campaign, a monstrous sum achieved entirely through donations. He raised $6.1 million in March alone, according to CNN, and had previously reported raising a total of $96 million for this election cycle through February.

Anonymous

Hey Biden AOC and the rest of the squad, there's no such thing as "cancelling" student debt.

!) The person who borrowed the maney, affluent univerisity graduates, pay back what they owe.

2) Taxpayers, two in three who didn't go to university, eat the loss and face more taxes/debt.

Gaon

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=446151 time=1649451832 user_id=114
Hey Biden AOC and the rest of the squad, there's no such thing as "cancelling" student debt.

!) The person who borrowed the maney, affluent univerisity graduates, pay back what they owe.

2) Taxpayers, two in three who didn't go to university, eat the loss and face more taxes/debt.

Either the person who borrowed the money pays or we pay.
The Russian Rock It

cw_

3) Loan owners could make less of a profit.

'Step by step, Congress has enacted one law after another to make student debt the worst kind of debt for Americans – and the best kind for banks and debt collectors. Today, just about everyone involved in the student loan industry makes money off students – the banks, private investors, even the federal government.'

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=446218 time=1649475483 user_id=3226

'Step by step, Congress has enacted one law after another to make student debt the worst kind of debt for Americans – and the best kind for banks and debt collectors. Today, just about everyone involved in the student loan industry makes money off students – the banks, private investors, even the federal government.'

My parents paid for my education, and I had a small bursary. However, I knew lots of students who had loans. They are high interest, but that doesn't begin until after graduation. I think that's more than fair to a student.

I was an engineering major so all had high paying jobs lined up before they granduated. They also had practicums. I never heard of anybody defaulting. If they did, it was their choice.

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=446218 time=1649475483 user_id=3226

I paid for my boy's BA. I wanted him to study something that give a better return on MY investment, but what do I do. I did promise to pay. He got lucky and got on with the federal government. Not great money, but stable as hell, good perks and a defined benefit pension.

I know some of his buddies got into trouble with student loans. When I say that I mean they didn't pay. One young fella it didn't seem to affect. He's thirty like my boy, has credit cards and bought a truck on payments. I was under the im[ression there aint serious consequences for not repaying student loans. But, I don't know. I never went to university.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview