Last post: Today at 08:39:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Are you having trouble posting?

Started by Anonymous, February 28, 2014, 12:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Well Rambo here has been at this crap since Discover Vancouver was around which translates to YEARS of this same crap.  He just keeps adding to his list of people to post this shit to.

I dunno RW, but!! your continuous racist, sinophobic rants and bullying of people has to stop, i cant find any proof of this mind you.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqvVPAQNWyUM9YrG7LALpeKBytUHgP6Hw0er7GgwlGoUh0oEYuhw">

Odinson

But what ideology does he spout? The people he hates must have disagreed with something...

Although calling chinese sinophobic is not very mentally sound thing to do...

I know finns whom hate Finland. "its because of finnish hillbillies like you that I hate Finland." thats from my last lolling campaign mainly against gypsies and towelheads.

I´m a finnbilly. lol

RW

Quote from: "Real Woman"Well Rambo here has been at this crap since Discover Vancouver was around which translates to YEARS of this same crap.  He just keeps adding to his list of people to post this shit to.

I dunno RW, but!! your continuous racist, sinophobic rants and bullying of people has to stop, i cant find any proof of this mind you.

Sorry Keeper.  You are right.  I will stop immediately.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"

Sorry Keeper.  You are right.  I will stop immediately.

It's about time too!! :lol:

RW

I have stuck up for that broken record more times than I can count in more ways than one.  How am I repaid?  By having to read the same stupid shit for 5 years.  

You're welcome.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I have stuck up for that broken record more times than I can count in more ways than one.  How am I repaid?  By having to read the same stupid shit for 5 years.  

You're welcome.

The threats of legal action are what really rubs me the wrong way. Let the little lunatic report me to the cops. I'm really fucking worried. :roll:

Odinson

Interpol will be coming to get me any day now...

They do not have anything better to do than arresting horrible cyber-bullies.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I have stuck up for that broken record more times than I can count in more ways than one.  How am I repaid?  By having to read the same stupid shit for 5 years.  

You're welcome.

That's what Shen Li was telling me Real Woman..

He has been around for a long time and not a note has changed in all that time..

In my opinion he seems so cold, anti-social and unapproachable in real life..

Now I feel he will really think I am sinophobic.

:?