Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Your thoughts on the "don't say gay" bill that doesn't contain the word gay

Started by Biggie Smiles, March 30, 2022, 02:42:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oerdin

I would love to see school choice where funds flow the student instead of the school. That way parents get more choice wrt their personal income and schools are forced to improve to compete for students.  Naturally, the all powerful teachers unions hate that idea because it would threaten their monopoly.  That said, why shouldn't parents and students be given choices?

Dove

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=459050 time=1654992028 user_id=3374
I would love to see school choice where funds flow the student instead of the school. That way parents get more choice wrt their personal income and schools are forced to improve to compete for students.  Naturally, the all powerful teachers unions hate that idea because it would threaten their monopoly.  That said, why shouldn't parents and students be given choices?

Agreed but Democrats do everything they can to not allow it.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Don't some states in the US do that now? Alberta in Canada has proposed that or is doing it now. Fash will know.

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=459081 time=1654997743 user_id=1689

Don't some states in the US do that now? Alberta in Canada has proposed that or is doing it now. Fash will know.

Florida does.

I lived there for a few years and I lived in Pompano Beach. So i sent my daughter (middle one.....at this time my oldest daughters dad had her for school years and I took her for the summer. An arrangement we made when she was 7 and flipped back when she was 12 because it wasnt working well)

My daughter was attending Coconut Creek. A month in....I wasnt liking it. But they told me we had to finish the school year before sending her out of districts if I wanted to change schools. Fair enough.

One day I got her off the bus.....she was 6 years old....I could tell immediately something was wrong. When the bus pulled away she BROKE. She was bawling and hysterical.

Turns out they had gone to the pool. When they got back to the classroom the teacher was trying to rush the kids getting changed back into their clothes. The bathroom was full.....so this teacher (who was actually a sub for that week....the actual teacher had a baby) told my daughter to change behind the teachers desk. My daughter was VERY uncomfortable and tried to explain that but the teacher YELLED at her to change behind the desk. And she DID.

She was terrified and humiliated and we jumped right my car and I flew to that school and lost my shit in the office. The office was actually just as upset as we were.

The sub was dismissed from the staff and the school board allowed us to change schools that week. She attended Margate Elementary which was FANTASTIC. Best public school I ever dealt with.

Oh and yes.....my daughter received a written apology and was validated.

About this Parental Rights in Education bill......I dont think it goes far enough. Teachers should NEVER be permitted to discuss their personal politcs or sexuality with students. And this transgender bullshit? That should NEVER be taught outside the context of mental health disorders. That's what actual gender dysphoria is. It's a mental disorder and these people need REAL help. The whole gender ideology is a cult. Its religious beliefs. If people want to think this way? Cool. But the rest of us absolutely do NOT have to play along.

When i was a kid....i seriously thought my teachers lived at the school lol.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Real leadership :thumbup:

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/286623253_10159986617426420_7914136151635159105_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=sOlvAVy7xsEAX_yn3v8&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.xx&oh=00_AT-ZQsIc8r7_uzh4SBYXoG2X9ZRcwl0H6s-UdJKO4MT-HA&oe=62AFD8A0">

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview