The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Your thoughts on the "don't say gay" bill that doesn't contain the word gay

Started by Biggie Smiles, March 30, 2022, 02:42:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=457361 time=1654572656 user_id=3214
Quote from: Herman post_id=457293 time=1654563101 user_id=1689
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=456974 time=1654468000 user_id=3214
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=456900 time=1654451367 user_id=56
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=456721 time=1654384918 user_id=3351
Ive said that gays shouldnt be tolerated for 25 years or more because what would happen. Now its happened.

Homosexuality is a white affliction.

Did you use the word Gay at bastard factory?

Their servers are not located in Florida

I don't think

I heard they got all the CBT freaks.

Yes they do

and those geriatric fucksplashes have managed to turn the place into CBT 2.0

Politics should be changed to Partisan Spam..

They never discuss issues.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=457376 time=1654602040 user_id=3254

I don't think

Yes they do

excellent description

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=457376 time=1654602040 user_id=3254

I don't think

Yes they do

What, Republican-Democrat?

Oerdin

The parental rights bill read like a very reasonable le and well balanced bill.  It is a shame partisan media outlets as well as Democrats decided to openly lie about it in an attempt to deceave the American people.

Anonymous

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=457446 time=1654630464 user_id=3374
The parental rights bill read like a very reasonable le and well balanced bill.  It is a shame partisan media outlets as well as Democrats decided to openly lie about it in an attempt to deceave the American people.

Corporations lied too.

Anonymous

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis has criticized President Joe Biden's move to seize school lunch program funding to further what DeSantis characterized as "woke gender ideology."

"In Florida, we are fighting against Biden's intentionally destructive policies like denying school lunches for states that refuse to implement woke gender ideology in the schools," DeSantis said in a June 5 Twitter post.

It came as the Biden administration is stripping funding for public school lunch programs over what it called "discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity," to be in line with the White House's anti-LGBTQI policy.

The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) announced early in May that public schools must prohibit such discrimination—which would require certain schools to allow transgender youth to use gender-designated bathrooms of their choice—to secure federal funding from the National School Lunch Program. State and local agencies, program operators, and sponsors that receive funds must investigate relevant allegations, the department said, without mentioning the consequences for disobedience.

The free-and-reduced price meal programming, which is to ensure low-income students receive necessary nutrition, provides lunches for more than 30 million students nationwide as of 2016, according to government figures.

"I mean, give me a break!" DeSantis said in a video alongside his Sunday post, adding Biden is "totally off his rocker to be doing that."

https://www.theepochtimes.com/desantis-criticizes-bidens-move-to-force-gender-ideology-by-cutting-off-school-lunch-funding_4517076.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe-ai&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2022-06-08-ai-26&est=sa5BYbaDteRoxZWHzgEQYpi0R53hPULtPxMIv8kn6FnglC6RWlVx%2Fdb%2Bf7F5VJcIBQ%3D%3D">https://www.theepochtimes.com/desantis- ... cIBQ%3D%3D">https://www.theepochtimes.com/desantis-criticizes-bidens-move-to-force-gender-ideology-by-cutting-off-school-lunch-funding_4517076.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe-ai&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2022-06-08-ai-26&est=sa5BYbaDteRoxZWHzgEQYpi0R53hPULtPxMIv8kn6FnglC6RWlVx%2Fdb%2Bf7F5VJcIBQ%3D%3D

The Biden administration is using kids as political pawns to further a woke gender ideology that most Americans think is crazy.

Dove

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=457606 time=1654689802 user_id=114
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis has criticized President Joe Biden's move to seize school lunch program funding to further what DeSantis characterized as "woke gender ideology."

"In Florida, we are fighting against Biden's intentionally destructive policies like denying school lunches for states that refuse to implement woke gender ideology in the schools," DeSantis said in a June 5 Twitter post.

It came as the Biden administration is stripping funding for public school lunch programs over what it called "discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity," to be in line with the White House's anti-LGBTQI policy.

The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) announced early in May that public schools must prohibit such discrimination—which would require certain schools to allow transgender youth to use gender-designated bathrooms of their choice—to secure federal funding from the National School Lunch Program. State and local agencies, program operators, and sponsors that receive funds must investigate relevant allegations, the department said, without mentioning the consequences for disobedience.

The free-and-reduced price meal programming, which is to ensure low-income students receive necessary nutrition, provides lunches for more than 30 million students nationwide as of 2016, according to government figures.

"I mean, give me a break!" DeSantis said in a video alongside his Sunday post, adding Biden is "totally off his rocker to be doing that."

https://www.theepochtimes.com/desantis-criticizes-bidens-move-to-force-gender-ideology-by-cutting-off-school-lunch-funding_4517076.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe-ai&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2022-06-08-ai-26&est=sa5BYbaDteRoxZWHzgEQYpi0R53hPULtPxMIv8kn6FnglC6RWlVx%2Fdb%2Bf7F5VJcIBQ%3D%3D">https://www.theepochtimes.com/desantis- ... cIBQ%3D%3D">https://www.theepochtimes.com/desantis-criticizes-bidens-move-to-force-gender-ideology-by-cutting-off-school-lunch-funding_4517076.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe-ai&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2022-06-08-ai-26&est=sa5BYbaDteRoxZWHzgEQYpi0R53hPULtPxMIv8kn6FnglC6RWlVx%2Fdb%2Bf7F5VJcIBQ%3D%3D

The Biden administration is using kids as political pawns to further a woke gender ideology that most Americans think is crazy.

Fucking wow.

I shouldnt be surprised. How rotten and hateful. So unless schools teach the religion that involves topics these children are too young to understand, against parents wishes, Biden will take away their lunch program for low income kids.

That's insanely disgusting.

And this is why so many people are for small government. So the LGBTQ is a mafia seeking supremacy in the country and the government is using them to strip away our rights. Public schools are garbage. No one cares that inner city schools cant teach children to read....but they take lunch away from poor kids if they cant teach 5 year olds about gay sex and gender cult doctrine.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Dove

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=457756 time=1654719518 user_id=3254
School lunch programs shouldn't have ideological strings attached.

Its disgusting. But I hope people are rethinking reliance on the state.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=457606 time=1654689802 user_id=114

Believe what we believe or kids don't eat. Biden is a piece of shit.

Lokmar

I just got back to Illinois. What a libtarded shithole! Anywhay, while I was in Orlando, I watched the state of the county. The federal gubsmints could pull all their money and Florida would still be awash in cash because of Lord Emperor DeSantis. Fuk Joe Biden!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=458955 time=1654973578 user_id=3351
I just got back to Illinois. What a libtarded shithole! Anywhay, while I was in Orlando, I watched the state of the county. The federal gubsmints could pull all their money and Florida would still be awash in cash because of Lord Emperor DeSantis. Fuk Joe Biden!!!

Florida will always be have rather than a have not state.

Oerdin

I agree but Biden and the Democrats sure seem to think every lever of power should be used to push theor ideology.  They don't care if they starve kids either.

Anonymous

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=459016 time=1654984534 user_id=3374

I agree but Biden and the Democrats sure seem to think every lever of power should be used to push theor ideology.  They don't care if they starve kids either.

Looks that way.

Dove

Its time for us to rethink public education. We need another American revolution.

Head off this communist one lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview