Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Fecesbook and Crapple leak users details yet again

Started by Anonymous, April 02, 2022, 06:10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

Seoul...I hear about stuff like that all the time in abusive relationships...always tracking and watching their partner...its really scary.

To add to that...when couples finally split, get divorced and the wh8le custody battle thing....the abuser generally only gets visitations...but somewhere down the line, they "gift" their children with expencive phones....I always tell people DON'T ACCEPT THEM NOR TAKE THEM..  these fuckin pricks never stop...what they are doing is...once their kids get those devices and set it up to wifi in other parents home...they somehow get access to everything....not only that...they can watch you, listen to you and track your every move....its absolutely horrific!   Such losers to do that to their own kids, abd the other parent....zero lives some people have!!!

Anonymous

Berry Sweet

It is Fash.

Same thing with those stupid jogger apps....some people need to let everyone on social media know they are walking or jogging.. abd tag the app to social media....little do they know anyone can then see where you are jogging or walking...during the entire event...they can see exactly where you are!!   People need to stop doing that...go jog on your own...everyone doesn't need to know!

Berry Sweet

Stalking, watching, recording and the while thing....when I moved 3 or 4 years ago...cause I wanted to hide....I got a new car and new devices....new everything!

Thiel

Couples who suspect a partner of cheating will buy a magnetic GPS tracking device that is placed under the car that tells them exactly where their partner is all the time.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

You will own nothing... not even your own privacy.... and you will be happy.

Berry Sweet

There's just so much shit that they do....where they get the time and energy for this is beyond stupid..  it happened to me...like buddy...I HATE YOU!...and you are in another relationship...why are you doing this???   It's difficult to deal with....abd it's even harder to take to court or get a restraining order....technically there is nothing the law can do until the guy actually physically hurts you or kills you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=446039 time=1649384029 user_id=164
Seoul...I hear about stuff like that all the time in abusive relationships...always tracking and watching their partner...its really scary.

To add to that...when couples finally split, get divorced and the wh8le custody battle thing....the abuser generally only gets visitations...but somewhere down the line, they "gift" their children with expencive phones....I always tell people DON'T ACCEPT THEM NOR TAKE THEM..  these fuckin pricks never stop...what they are doing is...once their kids get those devices and set it up to wifi in other parents home...they somehow get access to everything....not only that...they can watch you, listen to you and track your every move....its absolutely horrific!   Such losers to do that to their own kids, abd the other parent....zero lives some people have!!!

Stalkers, and jealous spouses have lots of tools at their disposal.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=446057 time=1649385232 user_id=56

Do they ever!  It makes me sick the lies they tell people....and people believe them and do their dirty work too....follow me...record me....doing everyday regular things....mine was trying to threaten me he'd use videos of me at the grocery store with my kid...abd another of us hanging out at the pool....like wtf?   Said I was bad parent... like dude...you are literally going to show the court I'm doing good things with my kid?  Going swimming and grocery shopping is a crime?  How???  Wtf!!??  I got sick n tired of that shit! So many stories!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=446067 time=1649387183 user_id=164
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=446057 time=1649385232 user_id=56

Do they ever!  It makes me sick the lies they tell people....and people believe them and do their dirty work too....follow me...record me....doing everyday regular things....mine was trying to threaten me he'd use videos of me at the grocery store with my kid...abd another of us hanging out at the pool....like wtf?   Said I was bad parent... like dude...you are literally going to show the court I'm doing good things with my kid?  Going swimming and grocery shopping is a crime?  How???  Wtf!!??  I got sick n tired of that shit! So many stories!

Anybody can be their own private eye.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview