The best topic

Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Why is Poppy so jealous?

Started by Erica Mena, April 12, 2022, 11:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=446745 time=1649877373 user_id=1676
IHJ only responds to "Choo-Choo"...

(It's his thang).....

Whatever you say swamper.

Frood

Ok, Choo-Choo boi....

ac_dance

(You do realize that you were pegged years ago by your insistence that a non licenced person wasn't allowed to operate a diesel train towards NSW because his mates oversaw everything for safety?)

That's why you are little choo-choo boi!  ac_toofunny
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=446755 time=1649878529 user_id=1676
Ok, Choo-Choo boi....

ac_dance

(You do realize that you were pegged years ago by your insistence that a non licenced person wasn't allowed to operate a diesel train towards NSW because his mates oversaw everything for safety?)

I don't recall that..

I do remember him correcting you about the operation of locomotives for freight service.

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=446764 time=1649880842 user_id=3254
Ok, Choo-Choo boi....

ac_dance

I don't recall that..

I do remember him correcting you about the operation of locomotives for freight service.

Never happened... he simply told me that what I had done couldn't have happened because I wasn't licenced and the two train drivers would lose their licences if they let me operate the train (despite being supervised)...

IHJ told me I was liar, a bullshit artist....

I drove that train for a long time.... powering up and down according to exactly when my mates said when and how much... 60 zones... 80 zones... up and down...

The reason I was there was because my good mate wanted me to become a fellow train driver, and his company approved the ride with two drivers.

I ended up not taking the job.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

IHJ makes $150K a year and Freud has a minimum wage monkey job as a truck shop labourer. Freud is jealous and it's the only funny thing he has ever posted. ac_lmfao

Frood

Quote from: Guest post_id=446770 time=1649881932
IHJ makes $150K a year and Freud has a minimum wage monkey job as a truck shop labourer. Freud is jealous and it's the only funny thing he has ever posted. ac_lmfao

:001_rolleyes:

Ok, Poppy...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=446768 time=1649881518 user_id=1676
Ok, Choo-Choo boi....

ac_dance

I don't recall that..

Never happened... he simply told me that what I had done couldn't have happened because I wasn't licenced and the two train drivers would lose their licences if they let me operate the train (despite being supervised)...

I drove that train for a long time.... powering up and down according to exactly when my mates said when and how much... 60 zones... 80 zones... up and down...

The reason I was there was because my good mate wanted me to become a fellow train driver, and his company approved the ride with two drivers.

It wouldn't be legal here.

Poppy

I do not post as "Guest", Freud.

Must be one of your feet fans.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Ok, Choo-Choo boi....

ac_dance

I don't recall that..

[/quot

I think you are exaggerating too. I remember old Jock saying you didn't know the controls or what to do when you step in a locomotive. You don't just walk into a freight train locomotive and start helping yourself to the controls. Not even the conductor is allowed to do that. Old Jock was saying neither of our two major freight rail carriers allows ride on passnegers even if they sign a waiver.

If you said you walked up to a drilling rig floor and started operating the kelly without a first line well control and BOP certificates I would be calling bullshit too.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=446795 time=1649902260 user_id=1689
Ok, Choo-Choo boi....

ac_dance

I don't recall that..

[/quot

I think you are exaggerating too. I remember old Jock saying you didn't know the controls or what to do when you step in a locomotive. You don't just walk into a freight train locomotive and start helping yourself to the controls. Not even the conductor is allowed to do that. Old Jock was saying neither of our two major freight rail carriers allows ride on passnegers even if they sign a waiver.

If you said you walked up to a drilling rig floor and started operating the kelly without a first line well control and BOP certificates I would be calling bullshit too.

IHJ was full of shit.

I drove a train under instruction. Case closed.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: Poppy post_id=446787 time=1649897458 user_id=3287
I do not post as "Guest", Freud.

Must be one of your feet fans.

Ok, Poppy..
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=446699 time=1649867324 user_id=1676
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=446693 time=1649866478 user_id=2015
Other than the occasional chuckle, I have seen nothing impressive from the flame forum veterans. Odinson is one of the funniest people on the forums.

Be quiet... the vets are talking.

I suspect he thinks we might be engaged in flaming. Much as a good many here think that just because something is illegal in their neck of the woods, it must necessarily be so everywhere.

People can be somewhat myopic at times.

Anonymous

Quote from: UoT post_id=446810 time=1649917426
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=446693 time=1649866478 user_id=2015
Other than the occasional chuckle, I have seen nothing impressive from the flame forum veterans. Odinson is one of the funniest people on the forums.

I suspect he thinks we might be engaged in flaming. Much as a good many here think that just because something is illegal in their neck of the woods, it must necessarily be so everywhere.

IHJ has said something like flaming only exists in the minds of those who call themselves flamers.

Anonymous

Quote from: UoT post_id=446810 time=1649917426
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" pokhappen.kflst_id=446693 time=1649866478 user_id=2015

The glories of flaming and flamers exists only in the minds of posters who frequented those defunct message boards.

cc

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=446858 time=1649966406 user_id=2015
The glories of flaming and flamers exists only in the minds of posters who frequented those defunct message boards.

Exactly .

They were NothingBurgers  even back when they thought they were "something"
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview