The best topic

Replies: 10360
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:55:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Why is Poppy so jealous?

Started by Erica Mena, April 12, 2022, 11:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 19 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Poppy

Vitriol is probably working at a renaissance fair themed restaurant, where he dresses up as a bard and sings ballads to the customers.
I\'m Poppy!

Poppy

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=447874 time=1650847632 user_id=3254
Quote from: Poppy post_id=447872 time=1650846953 user_id=3287
BF used to get most of it money through the avatar hack/Meltdown mayhem game, but no one has used an avatar hack in months and the libtards are too chicken to add their name to the meltdown mayhem list.

Breakfall was the biggest contributor to BF but he posted he was leaving BF (This is the 4th time he has done this btw). He posted a pic of his butt and tagged fashionista so I think he wanted fashionista to see his butt before he left.

Not sure how much it costs to run BF each month, probably more than the other troll boards like van forum, pretty sure the KOF forum is a free forum and costs nothing.

I think the best way to get more members at BF is for all these little trolly boards like van, KOF and a few others to merge with BF, that will net BF about 10 new members.

Well summer is coming and post count is dropping at these other boards, I checked BF and you have doc holiday giving orders to BF like he is the owner of the website, those CBT orphans are always demanding everyone do what they say since they think they are responsible for keeping BF in business with all their lame political threads.

Flynn logged into BF and posted nothing, that is a bad sign. Flynn was responsible for most of the posts in Meltdown along with Blandscape, who also logged in but posted nothing.

Lily must be at the gym because she has not posted much after BF called her out for being poison to the website.

I like Gallium, but I don't want to see his rear end.

At FT, Freud infringed on our sacred space by posting a slew of butt photos, then asked that we do the same. He started another butt photo thread at BF, that is why Breakfall and Shampain posted their butts.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=446721 time=1649872416 user_id=3214
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=446693 time=1649866478 user_id=2015
Other than the occasional chuckle, I have seen nothing impressive from the flame forum veterans. Odinson is one of the funniest people on the forums.

Personally, I am very excited to be posting on forums where these Noble scribes of forums past can enthrall us with tales of the Great assemblage of Titans who hovered the earth on Chariots of fire. These were bigger times then. In those days, you know. When the oceans drank Atlantis and the earth stood still... if, but just for a moment when the fabled Evil Blood posted a message that rocked the four corners of the internet.

">

Whatever floats your boat.

Frood

Quote from: Poppy post_id=447913 time=1650903651 user_id=3287
BF used to get most of it money through the avatar hack/Meltdown mayhem game, but no one has used an avatar hack in months and the libtards are too chicken to add their name to the meltdown mayhem list.

Breakfall was the biggest contributor to BF but he posted he was leaving BF (This is the 4th time he has done this btw). He posted a pic of his butt and tagged fashionista so I think he wanted fashionista to see his butt before he left.

Not sure how much it costs to run BF each month, probably more than the other troll boards like van forum, pretty sure the KOF forum is a free forum and costs nothing.

I think the best way to get more members at BF is for all these little trolly boards like van, KOF and a few others to merge with BF, that will net BF about 10 new members.

Well summer is coming and post count is dropping at these other boards, I checked BF and you have doc holiday giving orders to BF like he is the owner of the website, those CBT orphans are always demanding everyone do what they say since they think they are responsible for keeping BF in business with all their lame political threads.

Flynn logged into BF and posted nothing, that is a bad sign. Flynn was responsible for most of the posts in Meltdown along with Blandscape, who also logged in but posted nothing.

Lily must be at the gym because she has not posted much after BF called her out for being poison to the website.

At FT, Freud infringed on our sacred space by posting a slew of butt photos, then asked that we do the same. He started another butt photo thread at BF, that is why Breakfall and Shampain posted their butts.

Thanks for getting to the bottom of it.
Blahhhhhh...

BEnzo

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=447917 time=1650910260 user_id=1676

^^Freuds standard goto line for all his dudes.

Anonymous

Quote from: BEnzo post_id=449616 time=1652151785 user_id=3222
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=447917 time=1650910260 user_id=1676

^^Freuds standard goto line for all his dudes.

Hello BEnzo.

ac_hithere

Frood

BEnzover had his mobility scooter modified in the seat to allow unfettered access to his arseless leather biker chaps....
Blahhhhhh...

BEnzo

Me and Johnny S. discuss hoops.

Freud and Ploppy discuss man ass.

Nothing more needs be said-

Frood

BEnzo and Johnny discuss dropping their balls into each other's poop hoops...
Blahhhhhh...

BEnzo

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=449618 time=1652151951 user_id=1676
BEnzover had his mobility scooter modified in the seat to allow unfettered access to his arseless leather biker chaps....

^^Always with the man ass.

See what I mean?

peace-

Frood

Quote from: BEnzo post_id=449621 time=1652152138 user_id=3222
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=449618 time=1652151951 user_id=1676

^^Always with the man ass.

See what I mean?

peace-

You two aren't men.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Johnny S?

Is that a poster on BF?

I don't recall seeing that handle.

Frood

Johnny Storm was a guy from 10 years ago. He and BEnzover were part of a homosexual collective called the Cawk Wranglers.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=449625 time=1652152644 user_id=1676
Johnny Storm was a guy from 10 years ago. He and BEnzover were part of a homosexual collective called the Cawk Wranglers.

I'm sorry, I asked.

cw_

This is Johnny Storm:

">

(and an example of NOT posting his pic here without that faggit's permission)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview