The best topic

Replies: 10360
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:55:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Why is Poppy so jealous?

Started by Erica Mena, April 12, 2022, 11:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=447834 time=1650826705 user_id=56
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=447831 time=1650825342 user_id=3254
BEnzo seems pleasant.......he doesn't call me a dog eating C@&%k all the time like so many of the boring posters at BF.

You let those pathetic old white losers get to you. As Gordy would say, harden the fuck up.

Swallow a bag of concrete and harden the fuck up might have been the phrase....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=447836 time=1650826919 user_id=1676
Quote from: Poppy post_id=447825 time=1650822415 user_id=3287
Most people know Benzo from the Third Rail forum, where he was a member of the cunt wranglers.

This group, on the other hand, showed no interest in vagina, instead, they just chatted about "cawk" as Benzo spammed tranny gifs. This sort of activity earned Benzo the reputation of a degenerate creep, which he deserved.

He regularly mentions his dusty, sagging balls while calling everyone gay, as a result, he is "blocked" by most people.

At SG he started talking to "dead people" at which point Bonesaw admitted Benzo was the biggest loser to ever post on a troll forum.

Benzo embodies the term "Shit poster" and is a constant reminder of why "flaming" is not something anyone should be doing in 2022.

A recent poll in one of the other groups asked whether you would rather look at one of Vitty's fractals or a benzo message, and the idiotic fractal received 100% of the votes.

One of BEnzover's bum buddies was a guy who invited other men to tongue lash in testicles smothered in peanut butter and jam.

I don't like that kind of churlishness.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=447838 time=1650827277 user_id=3254
Most people know Benzo from the Third Rail forum, where he was a member of the cunt wranglers.

This group, on the other hand, showed no interest in vagina, instead, they just chatted about "cawk" as Benzo spammed tranny gifs. This sort of activity earned Benzo the reputation of a degenerate creep, which he deserved.

He regularly mentions his dusty, sagging balls while calling everyone gay, as a result, he is "blocked" by most people.

At SG he started talking to "dead people" at which point Bonesaw admitted Benzo was the biggest loser to ever post on a troll forum.

Benzo embodies the term "Shit poster" and is a constant reminder of why "flaming" is not something anyone should be doing in 2022.

A recent poll in one of the other groups asked whether you would rather look at one of Vitty's fractals or a benzo message, and the idiotic fractal received 100% of the votes.

One of BEnzover's bum buddies was a guy who invited other men to tongue lash in testicles smothered in peanut butter and jam.

What are you, 45? Grow a thicker hide.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=447839 time=1650827560 user_id=56
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=447838 time=1650827277 user_id=3254

What are you, 45? Grow a thicker hide.

I'm forty four..

I don't understand adults that insult people.

Poppy

Benzo is a pervy old white guy who is gross.

Freud once mentioned he would sometimes sleep nude on his couch to air out his balls.  Benzo then became obsessed with Freud's coach and started calling Freud gay, which made no sense.

Benzo demanded that Freud provide him photographs and a little piece of fabric from the couch. Why??  Benzo is a degenerate, so it's likely he wanted to smell the fabric and masturbate.

Benzo recently demanded that Biggie upload his shirtless gym photo, and when Biggie told him to "fuck off," Benzo became enraged and threw a hissy fit. Biggie can confirm this story.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=447841 time=1650828565 user_id=3287

Freud once mentioned he would sometimes sleep nude on his couch to air out his balls.  Benzo then became obsessed with Freud's coach and started calling Freud gay, which made no sense.

Benzo demanded that Freud provide him photographs and a little piece of fabric from the couch. Why??  Benzo is a degenerate, so it's likely he wanted to smell the fabric and masturbate.

Benzo recently demanded that Biggie upload his shirtless gym photo, and when Biggie told him to "fuck off," Benzo became enraged and threw a hissy fit. Biggie can confirm this story.

:swoon:

Anonymous

Homosexuality is a white disease.

Frood

Was that around the time I posted a googled pic of a dome tent in a living room and mentioned that I was stealth camping?

It's increasingly difficult to remember exactly when an angle was pitched....  :43(2):
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=447844 time=1650829384 user_id=56

Tell that to the Thai....  :laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=447849 time=1650830257 user_id=1676
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=447844 time=1650829384 user_id=56

Tell that to the Thai....  :laugh:

Shen is being silly.

Anonymous

BF is always asking me for money.........it'll never happen.

Poppy

BF used to get most of it money through the avatar hack/Meltdown mayhem game, but no one has used an avatar hack in months and the libtards are too chicken to add their name to the meltdown mayhem list.

Breakfall was the biggest contributor to BF but he posted he was leaving BF (This is the 4th time he has done this btw). He posted a pic of his butt and tagged fashionista so I think he wanted fashionista to see his butt before he left.

Not sure how much it costs to run BF each month, probably more than the other troll boards like van forum, pretty sure the KOF forum is a free forum and costs nothing.

I think the best way to get more members at BF is for all these little trolly boards like van, KOF and a few others to merge with BF, that will net BF about 10 new members.

Well summer is coming and post count is dropping at these other boards, I checked BF and you have doc holiday giving orders to BF like he is the owner of the website, those CBT orphans are always demanding everyone do what they say since they think they are responsible for keeping BF in business with all their lame political threads.

Flynn logged into BF and posted nothing, that is a bad sign. Flynn was responsible for most of the posts in Meltdown along with Blandscape, who also logged in but posted nothing.

Lily must be at the gym because she has not posted much after BF called her out for being poison to the website.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=447872 time=1650846953 user_id=3287
BF used to get most of it money through the avatar hack/Meltdown mayhem game, but no one has used an avatar hack in months and the libtards are too chicken to add their name to the meltdown mayhem list.

Breakfall was the biggest contributor to BF but he posted he was leaving BF (This is the 4th time he has done this btw). He posted a pic of his butt and tagged fashionista so I think he wanted fashionista to see his butt before he left.

Not sure how much it costs to run BF each month, probably more than the other troll boards like van forum, pretty sure the KOF forum is a free forum and costs nothing.

I think the best way to get more members at BF is for all these little trolly boards like van, KOF and a few others to merge with BF, that will net BF about 10 new members.

Well summer is coming and post count is dropping at these other boards, I checked BF and you have doc holiday giving orders to BF like he is the owner of the website, those CBT orphans are always demanding everyone do what they say since they think they are responsible for keeping BF in business with all their lame political threads.

Flynn logged into BF and posted nothing, that is a bad sign. Flynn was responsible for most of the posts in Meltdown along with Blandscape, who also logged in but posted nothing.

Lily must be at the gym because she has not posted much after BF called her out for being poison to the website.

I like Gallium, but I don't want to see his rear end.

Frood

Vitriol may have bought the farm..... fractal wood burning:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2022/04/23/tiktok-wisconsin-house-fire-fractal-wood-burning/7425123001/">https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 425123001/">https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2022/04/23/tiktok-wisconsin-house-fire-fractal-wood-burning/7425123001/
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=447889 time=1650865698 user_id=1676
Vitriol may have bought the farm..... fractal wood burning:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2022/04/23/tiktok-wisconsin-house-fire-fractal-wood-burning/7425123001/">https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 425123001/">https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2022/04/23/tiktok-wisconsin-house-fire-fractal-wood-burning/7425123001/

That's not him.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview