Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

35 years old and still getting banned from websites :D

Started by Anonymous, April 05, 2022, 01:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Bra1n post_id=446535 time=1649748006

You are being trolled. There is no one that can unlock the Pandora's Box known as Flynn. No one. Believe me, I've tried. I'll admit it. One email leads to another and another and another. Then the FB accounts then to the Instagrams and then to the pay sites.

If anyone remotely know what Flynn is or was, I'm sure someone would have come forward by now instead of this never ending conjecture about whether Flynn is male or female.

Just sayin.

You're not doing a very good job are you.,

Nobody cares about a sixty year old man who begs for attention on anonymous forums.....you're just around that's all.

Anonymous

I also got banned from an AA meeting that runs every night 7pm-2am Pacific, I believe its based in Seattle...

Im also on the verge of getting banned from an 11pm meeting in Vancouver...

I go to another 24 hour a day, 7 day a week meeting, I believe its based in New York City, I think I will be a good boy on that one for now, gotta have something to keep me company at night...

Anonymous

Quote from: RDL35 post_id=446563 time=1649788686
I also got banned from an AA meeting that runs every night 7pm-2am Pacific, I believe its based in Seattle...

I go to another 24 hour a day, 7 day a week meeting, I believe its based in New York City, I think I will be a good boy on that one for now, gotta have something to keep me company at night...

:ohmy:

Anonymous

Quote from: RDL35 post_id=446563 time=1649788686

Why are these places banning you? You should be more civilized like old Herman.

Poppy

Are you going to these AA meetings with the intention of drunkenly vomiting on people or anything equally heinous?

That why you are being banned?
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=446579 time=1649800549 user_id=3287
Are you going to these AA meetings with the intention of drunkenly vomiting on people or anything equally heinous?

That why you are being banned?

He's done something to get banned.

Anonymous

Not necessarily, some administrators have exceptionally thin skins.

I got banned for quoting Benzover once. Wait, it was more like a couple of dozen times over a fortnight or so, but I knew the forum owner was a complete weeb with similar interests to the Connecticut Couch Potato and figured it was only a matter of time. Also, there was that time at CBT where I responded to some thread about Disney at Peaches invitation, fairly innocuous in my assessment of the topic at hand I thought, but the following day I was faced with a ban of no less than 1000 years.

Still, not as impressive as the ban I landed at SG and I wasn't even present for it. I only know I was banned because other people were getting banned and invited to prove they weren't me. A year later (and an invite to join Mudcock's new forum) and SG were suddenly trying to get me to register... which I didn't. I already knew more than enough of what was going on behind the scenes at both sites and frankly wasn't interested... and Ceedub's forum was better, so meh.

Anonymous

Quote from: UoT post_id=446818 time=1649927634
Not necessarily, some administrators have exceptionally thin skins.

I got banned for quoting Benzover once. Wait, it was more like a couple of dozen times over a fortnight or so, but I knew the forum owner was a complete weeb with similar interests to the Connecticut Couch Potato and figured it was only a matter of time. Also, there was that time at CBT where I responded to some thread about Disney at Peaches invitation, fairly innocuous in my assessment of the topic at hand I thought, but the following day I was faced with a ban of no less than 1000 years.

Still, not as impressive as the ban I landed at SG and I wasn't even present for it. I only know I was banned because other people were getting banned and invited to prove they weren't me. A year later (and an invite to join Mudcock's new forum) and SG were suddenly trying to get me to register... which I didn't. I already knew more than enough of what was going on behind the scenes at both sites and frankly wasn't interested... and Ceedub's forum was better, so meh.

You registered at CBT?

Did they consider you a nazi?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview