The best topic

Replies: 8456
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

legalizing abortion right up until birth

Started by Biggie Smiles, May 17, 2022, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

And these animals wonder why conservatives seek to outlaw it

I'm inclined to be more of a moderate on this matter myself thinking it's up to the woman if she wants to have a child UNTIL there's a heartbeat. Then it's all bets are off

and I don't buy none of that but what if she's raped or doesn't know she's pregnant. bitch, in our day and age if there's no way you can enlighten yourself as to the fact that you are pregnant after 15 fucking weeks YOU fucking need to be aborted.

But with shit like this they're pulling I'm leaning towards saying fuckem... ban the shit all together.

animals

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/backlash-builds-after-democrats-vote-legalize-abortion-until-birth">https://www.foxnews.com/politics/backla ... ntil-birth">https://www.foxnews.com/politics/backlash-builds-after-democrats-vote-legalize-abortion-until-birth

Odinson

It always snowballs.

Same thing with the gay situation.

First it was two men holding hands and now its gender reassignment surgery for kids and child drag-queens.

Today, he listens to jazz music... Tomorrow, he sells the motherland.

Renee

Quote from: Odinson post_id=450403 time=1652819284 user_id=136
It always snowballs.

First it was two men holding hands and now its gender reassignment surgery for kids and child drag-queens.

It's because people who push for things like partial birth abortion or gender reassignment for children will never be satisfied. You cannot compromise or negotiate with zealots and radicals.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Renee post_id=450407 time=1652823995 user_id=156
It always snowballs.

It's because people who push for things like partial birth abortion or gender reassignment for children will never be satisfied. You cannot compromise or negotiate with zealots and radicals.

^^^ it's posts like these which clearly demonstrate this forum is in need of a post LIKE button  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=450405 time=1652820533 user_id=3214Truth

The Finn is right about that.

Anonymous

It always snowballs.

I never thought in my fifty four years a nominee for the US Supreme Court doesn't know what a woman is. Am I in the Twilight Zone.

Anonymous

As some of you may have guessed, I am a social conservative..

I believe in a traditional definition of marriage, I'm pro life and identifying as the opposite gender doesn't make one that gender..

But, I am a Calvinist, and I don't believe in imposing my faith on secular society.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=450400 time=1652816557 user_id=3214
And these animals wonder why conservatives seek to outlaw it

I'm inclined to be more of a moderate on this matter myself thinking it's up to the woman if she wants to have a child UNTIL there's a heartbeat. Then it's all bets are off

and I don't buy none of that but what if she's raped or doesn't know she's pregnant. bitch, in our day and age if there's no way you can enlighten yourself as to the fact that you are pregnant after 15 fucking weeks YOU fucking need to be aborted.

But with shit like this they're pulling I'm leaning towards saying fuckem... ban the shit all together.

animals

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/backlash-builds-after-democrats-vote-legalize-abortion-until-birth">https://www.foxnews.com/politics/backla ... ntil-birth">https://www.foxnews.com/politics/backlash-builds-after-democrats-vote-legalize-abortion-until-birth

Who was the lone Senate Dem to vote against it? Joe Manchin?

Odinson

It always snowballs.

They have built their entire personalities around these issues... And they are lost without them.

I can almost understand abortion at the very early stages of pregnancy... But this is nazi stuff.

There is a point of no return... Its just plain homicide after that no matter what the law says and what you call it.

Anonymous

I don't like talking about abortion. I aint opposed to it in the first trimester. Hell, old Herman has paid a for a few gals's abortions. But, despite what progtards say, I could never get pregnant. This aint for men to decide.

Anonymous

Forget abortion. Let them eat feminine penis and catch the monkeypox. Problem solved.

Odinson

Woman: Did you pull out in time?

Blazor: Yes I pulled out...

Woman: Oh, okay.

Blazor: [size=85]After I nutted[/size].

Woman: What!?

Dove

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=450419 time=1652829849 user_id=3254

I believe in a traditional definition of marriage, I'm pro life and identifying as the opposite gender doesn't make one that gender..

But, I am a Calvinist, and I don't believe in imposing my faith on secular society.

Yes as a Calvinist Reformed Christian you know you cannot impose the gospel. God saves who He saves.

But law is law. Should it be legal to kill human beings? Not at all.

Homosexual civil unions are a government issue. It involves consenting people.  As long as the church is the church and the state doesnt impose its standards ....is it really on the church to fuss about it?

Killing humans however?  Nope nope nope. You dont even have to be a Christain to oppose that. You just have to be a Christian to account for your standards lol. We can say WHY we oppose murder, whereas secular society really cant.  Secular pro life is an awesome group and they have the science ready.....but they miss the mark, because the heart of this is spiritual.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=453395 time=1653643114 user_id=3266
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=450419 time=1652829849 user_id=3254

Yes as a Calvinist Reformed Christian you know you cannot impose the gospel. God saves who He saves.

But law is law. Should it be legal to kill human beings? Not at all.

Homosexual civil unions are a government issue. It involves consenting people.  As long as the church is the church and the state doesnt impose its standards ....is it really on the church to fuss about it?

Killing humans however?  Nope nope nope. You dont even have to be a Christain to oppose that. You just have to be a Christian to account for your standards lol. We can say WHY we oppose murder, whereas secular society really cant.  Secular pro life is an awesome group and they have the science ready.....but they miss the mark, because the heart of this is spiritual.

I put my faith in a higher power than elected politicians or the Supreme Court of Canada..

Abortion horrifies me, but I have no illusion that Canada will ever even get an abortion law on the books..

We've no law law since 1987.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview