The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

legalizing abortion right up until birth

Started by Biggie Smiles, May 17, 2022, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 22 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=466058 time=1658402933 user_id=3254
Quote from: UoT post_id=466057 time=1658387601

Well a yank could weigh in on this and correct me here, but I was under the impression it was a constitutional republic, and the states themselves functioned more or less as countries in their own right. More or less like the individual member states of the EU. You should almost expect the question of things like abortion to be left to the states to decide, the federal government should stick to things like... I dunno... defending the fucking borders for a start. Treating and parleying on behalf of the states it represents for goods that cannot be managed at a state level and attempting to secure the best possible price on the surplus they export. That would be a lot more sensible than screeching the sky was falling because SCOTUS had told them to wind their bloody necks in.

I read the American congress is going to codify same sex marriage......they'll probably do the same with abortion.

I've no doubt they will saber rattle to that effect and the current administration is arguably despotic enough to resort to that level of power grab. Give it enough time they might even push drag queens and MAPs to the head of the queue for preferred child adopters.

Which is why it is important to cement the lame duck status of the current administration at the mid terms.

Anonymous

Quote from: UoT post_id=466205 time=1658485597
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=466058 time=1658402933 user_id=3254

I read the American congress is going to codify same sex marriage......they'll probably do the same with abortion.

I've no doubt they will saber rattle to that effect and the current administration is arguably despotic enough to resort to that level of power grab. Give it enough time they might even push drag queens and MAPs to the head of the queue for preferred child adopters.

Which is why it is important to cement the lame duck status of the current administration at the mid terms.

I checked the acronym MAP.

:shock:

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=466206 time=1658489611 user_id=3254
Quote from: UoT post_id=466205 time=1658485597

Mmm. Would it shock you to learn there are those who are trying to fold that particular cancer into the LGBTWIA2+etc movement, right along with other groups that similarly have no business in being there?

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Well a yank could weigh in on this and correct me here, but I was under the impression it was a constitutional republic, and the states themselves functioned more or less as countries in their own right. More or less like the individual member states of the EU.

Abortion is mentioned nowhere in the constitution and any powers not specifically granted to the federal government by the constitution revert to the states or the people.
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=466585 time=1658686589 user_id=3349

Well a yank could weigh in on this and correct me here, but I was under the impression it was a constitutional republic, and the states themselves functioned more or less as countries in their own right. More or less like the individual member states of the EU.

Abortion is mentioned nowhere in the constitution and any powers not specifically granted to the federal government by the constitution revert to the states or the people.

Is that how it works? I honestly didn't know that.

Anonymous

Quote from: UoT post_id=466566 time=1658658388

Mmm. Would it shock you to learn there are those who are trying to fold that particular cancer into the LGBTWIA2+etc movement, right along with other groups that similarly have no business in being there?

But, minor attracted person.

:swoon:

Anonymous

Like furries.  Furries want to be a protected group.  

Glorified cosplayers is what they are.

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=466627 time=1658710926 user_id=3382

They do?

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Quote from: Herman post_id=466613 time=1658706300 user_id=1689

Is that how it works? I honestly didn't know that.

Yup. It's the 10th amendment to the constitution -

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=466629 time=1658711183 user_id=3254
Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=466627 time=1658710926 user_id=3382

They do?

There's been talk of it, yes.  They want to be taken seriously.  What better way than to ride the coattails of the queers?

It'll never happen though.

I don't hate anyone on an individual level, but I despise furries in general.

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=466631 time=1658711424 user_id=3382
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=466629 time=1658711183 user_id=3254

They do?

There's been talk of it, yes.  They want to be taken seriously.  What better way than to ride the coattails of the queers?

They like to wear costumes. that's all.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=466632 time=1658711525 user_id=3254
Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=466631 time=1658711424 user_id=3382

That's what they want you to think.  Don't leave any of them alone with your pets.

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=466633 time=1658712096 user_id=3382
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=466632 time=1658711525 user_id=3254

That's what they want you to think.  Don't leave any of them alone with your pets.

Thank you, I won't.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: Odinson post_id=464219 time=1657898465 user_id=136
Paternity fraud should get you at least 10 years prison-time.

And paternity-tests should be mandatory.

We should also have the right to deny the fatherhood if we dont want the baby.

I offered for mine to walk away and leave us alone and I don't want his money.

But nooo...he had to stick it out and be a prick... the courts fucked me too.....in the end I put him and the courts in their spot....either go to jail OR give me what I request.   He lost custody and pays me money....he got what he was asking for.

I don't like talking about abortion.

Odinson

Birth-rates are very low in Spain...

And they have started some feminist campaign where they show rainbow T-shirt wearing cuckolds borderline breastfeeding the kids with a fake-tit.

I´m sure that encourages the Spanish men to start a family.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview