The best topic

Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

legalizing abortion right up until birth

Started by Biggie Smiles, May 17, 2022, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=453427 time=1653651828 user_id=3254
Quote from: Dove post_id=453395 time=1653643114 user_id=3266
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=450419 time=1652829849 user_id=3254
As some of you may have guessed, I am a social conservative..

I believe in a traditional definition of marriage, I'm pro life and identifying as the opposite gender doesn't make one that gender..

But, I am a Calvinist, and I don't believe in imposing my faith on secular society.

Yes as a Calvinist Reformed Christian you know you cannot impose the gospel. God saves who He saves.

But law is law. Should it be legal to kill human beings? Not at all.

Homosexual civil unions are a government issue. It involves consenting people.  As long as the church is the church and the state doesnt impose its standards ....is it really on the church to fuss about it?

Killing humans however?  Nope nope nope. You dont even have to be a Christain to oppose that. You just have to be a Christian to account for your standards lol. We can say WHY we oppose murder, whereas secular society really cant.  Secular pro life is an awesome group and they have the science ready.....but they miss the mark, because the heart of this is spiritual.

I put my faith in a higher power than elected politicians or the Supreme Court of Canada..

Abortion horrifies me, but I have no illusion that Canada will ever even get an abortion law on the books..

We've no law law since 1987.

Do you know who Laura Klassen is?  Shes a Canadian anti abortion activist who runs an out reach called Choice42.

I think you would really like her.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=453427 time=1653651828 user_id=3254
Quote from: Dove post_id=453395 time=1653643114 user_id=3266
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=450419 time=1652829849 user_id=3254
As some of you may have guessed, I am a social conservative..

I believe in a traditional definition of marriage, I'm pro life and identifying as the opposite gender doesn't make one that gender..

But, I am a Calvinist, and I don't believe in imposing my faith on secular society.

Yes as a Calvinist Reformed Christian you know you cannot impose the gospel. God saves who He saves.

But law is law. Should it be legal to kill human beings? Not at all.

Homosexual civil unions are a government issue. It involves consenting people.  As long as the church is the church and the state doesnt impose its standards ....is it really on the church to fuss about it?

Killing humans however?  Nope nope nope. You dont even have to be a Christain to oppose that. You just have to be a Christian to account for your standards lol. We can say WHY we oppose murder, whereas secular society really cant.  Secular pro life is an awesome group and they have the science ready.....but they miss the mark, because the heart of this is spiritual.

I put my faith in a higher power than elected politicians or the Supreme Court of Canada..

Abortion horrifies me, but I have no illusion that Canada will ever even get an abortion law on the books..

We've had no law law since 1987.

There is no law in Canada prohibiting abortion in the third term.

Odinson

Its relevant again.

Us guys dont seem to have the right to decide whether we want to be fathers or not.

There is that whole "dont have sex" argument but it could be applied to women who dont want to be mothers.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=461156 time=1656098865 user_id=136
Its relevant again.

Us guys dont seem to have the right to decide whether we want to be fathers or not.

There is that whole "dont have sex" argument but it could be applied to women who dont want to be mothers.

That's true Odi.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=461156 time=1656098865 user_id=136
Its relevant again.

Well it infringes upon the right of females to decide what they want to do with their bodies or not. I'm sure you've heard that argument floated before.

Very well then, let us apply this argument equally. If I as a Man have no right to comment on what a woman decides to do with her body, then in fairness the woman has no right to tell me what I might do with mine. This might reasonably include my decision on whether or not I chose to construct an abortion clinic with my bare hands. Last I checked, the lion's share of people in the construction industry were male, also that hard working bastards generally tended to NOT include the kinds of weedy, soy-sucking beta cucks whose noodly appendages were capable of brick and mortar work to construct anything.

If I have no right to tell a woman to consider her choice on whether or not to be a murderess, she has no right to force me to be complicit in her decision. That choice is mine and mine alone.

Now, shall we proceed on to how this line of reasoning might apply to things like second amendment rights, or can we assume the argiument will end just as badly for these leftards there too?

Anonymous

I support a woman's right to choose not to be forced into being a parent. But, I also support a man's right not be forced into a parent. Women have a window of time to decide if they don't want to be mothers. Men should have the same window of time to decide if they do not want to be fathers. Men and women deserve equal rights. Men cannot force women to be mothers, therefore women should not have the special privilege of forcing men to be fathers.

Lokmar

As I've told dozens of libtards, "you've done this to yourself". If only they had listened to me and agreed on sensible limitations, Roe wouldnt have been tossed out. America got tired after seeing so many buckets of torn apart, fully developed children. It was far too repulsive to ignore. I told em they were risking losing the whole enchilada.....and now they have.

Anonymous

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=461666 time=1656350137 user_id=3351
As I've told dozens of libtards, "you've done this to yourself". If only they had listened to me and agreed on sensible limitations, Roe wouldnt have been tossed out. America got tired after seeing so many buckets of torn apart, fully developed children. It was far too repulsive to ignore. I told em they were risking losing the whole enchilada.....and now they have.

I think Canada and the USA are the only two countries with no laws about abortion..

Although I'd imagine the American congress will quickly pass an abortion law before November.

Lokmar

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=461667 time=1656350762 user_id=3254

I think Canada and the USA are the only two countries with no laws about abortion..

Although I'd imagine the American congress will quickly pass an abortion law before November.

No doubt this isnt over by a long shot!!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=461670 time=1656351358 user_id=3351
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=461667 time=1656350762 user_id=3254

Canada has had no abortion law for thirty five years..

The USA will have a federal law within a year would be my guess.

Biggie Smiles

amen... I agree 100%

pushing the goal posts further to the time of actual birth is despicable which is why I don't care at all if they feel their rights are being trampled

You do not have the right to murder a living human being. Especially when that human being can be delivered and survive outside of the womb as many late term abortions are.

16 weeks is more than sensible and there isn't a woman alive who could convince me that in today's day and age she does not posses the ability to discover if she is pregnant by that time.

16 weeks and before is a matter between you and God that you will one day have to provide an answer for; After 16 weeks is homicide and should be treated as a homicide.

end of

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=461677 time=1656359572 user_id=3254
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=461670 time=1656351358 user_id=3351

And to be honest, that would be perfectly fine by me. If the people, through their elected officials in congress, vote to legalize abortion up until the day of birth I'd be sickened by the gross depravity of our society, but I'd respect the constitutionality of it all

but this legislating off the bench shit is for the birds.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=461679 time=1656360751 user_id=3214
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=461677 time=1656359572 user_id=3254

And to be honest, that would be perfectly fine by me. If the people, through their elected officials in congress, vote to legalize abortion up until the day of birth I'd be sickened by the gross depravity of our society, but I'd respect the constitutionality of it all

but this legislating off the bench shit is for the birds.

Congress will make an abortion law a priority before November I would assume.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=461678 time=1656360490 user_id=3214

amen... I agree 100%

pushing the goal posts further to the time of actual birth is despicable which is why I don't care at all if they feel their rights are being trampled

You do not have the right to murder a living human being. Especially when that human being can be delivered and survive outside of the womb as many late term abortions are.

16 weeks is more than sensible and there isn't a woman alive who could convince me that in today's day and age she does not posses the ability to discover if she is pregnant by that time.

16 weeks and before is a matter between you and God that you will one day have to provide an answer for; After 16 weeks is homicide and should be treated as a homicide.

end of

Sixteen weeks is too far along in a pregnancy.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=461681 time=1656361674 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=461678 time=1656360490 user_id=3214

amen... I agree 100%

end of

Sixteen weeks is too far along in a pregnancy.

I personally agree but unlike these democrat liberal scum bag vermin I do not believe in pushing my beliefs unto others

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview