Replies: 7553
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:58:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

legalizing abortion right up until birth

Started by Biggie Smiles, May 17, 2022, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

White libtards have no fucking clue what that Supreme Court ruling means.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=461683 time=1656366505 user_id=56

sad innit? How utterly dumb and misinformed they wish to remain?

I asked one of them to read and interpret a 7 page piece of legislation which was being completely twisted into a narrative and she nearly lost her fucking mind at the thought.

And this was someone who claimed competency in the legal field

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=461687 time=1656371867 user_id=3214

I asked one of them to read and interpret a 7 page piece of legislation which was being completely twisted into a narrative and she nearly lost her fucking mind at the thought.

lol, I can probably guess who that was.

Anonymous

That forum is idiots.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman post_id=461702 time=1656383470 user_id=1689

That forum is idiots.

The whole democratic party is for idiots

it's pathetic

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=461695 time=1656380138 user_id=3254

lol, I can probably guess who that was.

:laugh3:

Renee

Quote from: Odinson post_id=450709 time=1652988616 user_id=136
Quote from: Renee post_id=450407 time=1652823995 user_id=156

It's because people who push for things like partial birth abortion or gender reassignment for children will never be satisfied. You cannot compromise or negotiate with zealots and radicals.

They have built their entire personalities around these issues... And they are lost without them.

I can almost understand abortion at the very early stages of pregnancy... But this is nazi stuff.

There is a point of no return... Its just plain homicide after that no matter what the law says and what you call it.

That is why most civilized countries in Europe and the Americas limit abortion on demand to 15 or 16 weeks gestation. Abortion on demand beyond the 15 week cutoff is monstrous. It's an abomination in the eyes of any moral or ethical individual. But liberal radicals have proven themselves to be anything but moral or ethical or even smart, time and time again. So no one should be surprised by the out pouring of histrionic tears and nashing of teeth on the left over being told that you have no constitutional right to kill babies.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=461801 time=1656440279 user_id=156

They have built their entire personalities around these issues... And they are lost without them.

I can almost understand abortion at the very early stages of pregnancy... But this is nazi stuff.

There is a point of no return... Its just plain homicide after that no matter what the law says and what you call it.

That is why most civilized countries in Europe and the Americas limit abortion on demand to 15 or 16 weeks gestation. Abortion on demand beyond the 15 week cutoff is monstrous. It's an abomination in the eyes of any moral or ethical individual. But liberal radicals have proven themselves to be anything but moral or ethical or even smart, time and time again. So no one should be surprised by the out pouring of histrionic tears and nashing of teeth on the left over being told that you have no constitutional right to kill babies.

Do you think the Democrats in congress will try and push through an abortion law before November?

Anonymous

Nothing has changed though, at least federally in the States. Late term abortions are still legal?

Lokmar

My recommendation is keep me out of you, ladies. I NEVER pull out!!!! Once you're knocked up, you havin muh BAYBEE!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=461882 time=1656464889 user_id=3351
My recommendation is keep me out of you, ladies. I NEVER pull out!!!! Once you're knocked up, you havin muh BAYBEE!!!!!!!!!!

:001_rolleyes:

Lokmar

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=461883 time=1656465838 user_id=3254
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=461882 time=1656464889 user_id=3351

Good news is I've stuck around for their entire lives!!!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=461896 time=1656477983 user_id=3351

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=461896 time=1656477983 user_id=3351

That's what real men do

I even raised mine on my own

that's why those feminist cunts can gain an ounce of traction with me like I'm one of their soyboi cockstains who doesn't know how to take care of his kids

Renee

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=461851 time=1656456345 user_id=2015

Nothing has changed though, at least federally in the States. Late term abortions are still legal?

In certain states, the "blue" states, late term abortion is still legal.

About 17 states had "trigger laws" on the books so as soon as Roe was overturned, at least 6 of those 17 states banned abortion. But at this time no one really knows what the outcome will be with exact certainty. In the rest of the 17 states abortion is in legal limbo. It appears that most of the "trigger" law states will ultimately craft some kind of "heartbeat" law and limit abortion on demand to 15 or 16 weeks gestation.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview