The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Spring is coming..

Started by Obvious Li, March 08, 2014, 10:50:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals, Erica Mena and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

forecast is for +2 on sunday.......something about the first plus temp day since October that speaks of spring.......................... :geek:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"forecast is for +2 on sunday.......something about the first plus temp day since October that speaks of spring.......................... :geek:

It has warmed up already in Calgary..

It is supposed to a very nice week ahead.

Odinson

Getting little bit colder and windy..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Getting little bit colder and windy..

It has been so cold for a long time, this break will be so welcomed..

It is five degrees right now in Calgary.

:)

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Thats awesome, Fash. :)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Thats awesome, Fash. :)

It is Odi, I have to finish my housework, but I want to go for a long walk with my dog this afternoon.

Anonymous

Nice mild day today in the Czuk. Then again, every day is a good day in Edmonton. :lol:

Anonymous

It was such a beautiful weekend and we are going to have a beautiful week as well.

Anonymous

Man what a change today from a week ago. It only gets better too as the thermometer is supposed to hit 10 by Wednesday.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"Man what a change today from a week ago. It only gets better too as the thermometer is supposed to hit 10 by Wednesday.

i know.....what a feeling....i'm glad i live at the top of a grain elevator....otherwise i may float away....to the pacific ocean or is it the caspian sea......i dunno...should ask RW's kids.......hehehe... :mrgreen:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Man what a change today from a week ago. It only gets better too as the thermometer is supposed to hit 10 by Wednesday.

i know.....what a feeling....i'm glad i live at the top of a grain elevator....otherwise i may float away....to the pacific ocean or is it the caspian sea......i dunno...should ask RW's kids.......hehehe... :mrgreen:

As long as you a person stocks up on windshield washer fluid, it's frickin great.

Anonymous

Another mild day in Calgary today..

Tomorrow is forecast to be 13 in Calgary and 16 in Lethbridge..

:o

So much melting that if we get cold again it will difficult to get around as all the melted moisture freezes again.

Big Wave Dave

Getting excited about 10 measley degrees after months of sub zero temperatures.  :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"Getting excited about 10 measley degrees after months of sub zero temperatures.  :lol:

Yep, Canada is almost as cold as a Pattaya hooker's heart.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"Getting excited about 10 measley degrees after months of sub zero temperatures.  :lol:

Yep, Canada

is almost as cold as a Pattaya hooker's heart.

???? never