Replies: 7564
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:29:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

A

Chops

Started by Anonymous, May 20, 2022, 11:58:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Poppy

KM called CW a lesbian in one of his podcast and the remix, KM also said he had a cleaner vagina than CW
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_
Quote from: KMSay your a dyke without saying your a dyke....

? I'm feminine and straight.  And fit because I'm a ballerina.  So, I don't know where that kind of comment comes from.
After I completed my MA in contemporary dance, old Herman was considering a career as a ballerina. But, I thought a job on oilwell drilling rigs was a good steeping stone towards my dream of being a heavily tattooed biker redneck ballerina.

Frood

Quote from: Herman
Quote from: cw_? I'm feminine and straight.  And fit because I'm a ballerina.  So, I don't know where that kind of comment comes from.
After I completed my MA in contemporary dance, old Herman was considering a career as a ballerina. But, I thought a job on oilwell drilling rigs was a good steeping stone towards my dream of being a heavily tattooed biker redneck ballerina.

You're funny...  ac_biggrin

For an aging right wing farmer.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

KM knows a thing or two about lesbians.  He almost turned Dove into one.

Anonymous

Quote from: The TreasurerKM knows a thing or two about lesbians.  He almost turned Dove into one.
:roll:

cw_

Anonymous

You do chops too? I gave a picture of myself to Blazor to have some with, but he is not around. Could you do something with a picture if I post one?

cw_

Yes.  Yes.

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_Yes.  Yes.
URL signature expired

Garraty_47

Quote from: iron horse jockeyYou do chops too?

cw_'s chops are top shelf stuff.

Anonymous

Quote from: Garraty_47
Quote from: iron horse jockeyYou do chops too?

cw_'s chops are top shelf stuff.
I didn't know she did chops. I knew Blazor did. I know caskur does too, but I don't get along with her, so I can't ask her to do a chop or two of me.

Garraty_47

Quote from: iron horse jockeyI didn't know she did chops. I knew Blazor did. I know caskur does too, but I don't get along with her, so I can't ask her to do a chop or two of me.

I don't want to make it weird by hyping up cw_'s chops too much but I could if I wanted to. LoL

Anonymous

IHJ, I don't mean to be rude, but have you gained weight?

There are hints of your Japanese ancestry in this photo.

cw_

Anonymous

:roll: