Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:20:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Chops

Started by Anonymous, May 20, 2022, 11:58:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: RAVENI have never posted my picture at BF OR sent a picture of myself via PM to anyone.. EVER.    Just to clear that up :)

Yes you did. A rear view, if you remember. I have a perfect body, and sporting a nice tan right now.  You know...

Anonymous

Quote from: Erica MenaIf it was true, Semen would be reposting it everywhere like he does Freud's.

I was thinking of doing a pictorial of you Erica. You post your arrogant self all over.

Frood

Quote from: Sea
Quote from: RAVENI have never posted my picture at BF OR sent a picture of myself via PM to anyone.. EVER.    Just to clear that up :)

Yes you did. A rear view, if you remember. I have a perfect body, and sporting a nice tan right now.  You know...

You look like a leathery marshmallow left out on a dashboard, fuckwit.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: Erica MenaIf it was true, Semen would be reposting it everywhere like he does Freud's.

Meh... he thinks I'm a 6 year old kid.  ac_boring
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: Dinky Dazza
Quote from: SeaYes you did. A rear view, if you remember. I have a perfect body, and sporting a nice tan right now.  You know...

You look like a leathery marshmallow left out on a dashboard, fuckwit.
Nope. Marshmallows are taller than Seadunce.

JOE

Posted some graphics software links in the Black Friday Section for those who like to 'chop'.

all at affordable firesale prices:

https://www.humblebundle.com/software?hmb_source=navbar

..more in depth info here:

https://thebluecashew.net/viewtopic.php?p=485529#p485529

Blazor

Quote from: RAVEN@Blazor OR anyone else that wants to use these.  PNG file (transparent)  Saved you a little work  lulz :laugh3:

:laugh:

Right on hahaha.

I been dealing with him a lot lately lol. Someone has to give him attention  :laugh:

And now Stinky wants attention too lol. I gave him some last night  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Frood

Quote from: RAVEN@Blazor OR anyone else that wants to use these.  PNG file (transparent)  Saved you a little work  lulz :laugh3:

ac_toofunny
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

That head is attached to a 4'9" body.

Blazor

Quote from: RAVEN

:roll:

Frood

I hope Rip Van Creeper breaks his neck soon.

The little predatory faggot....
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: RAVEN
Damn kid. :roll:

Anonymous

You know, I did a chop of that ratbag back at VF, hanging ten on a wave somewhere. Airbrushed him off his surfboard and stuck Gollum in his place. Smeagoljaw lost his shit completely, started whining at Mimsy that it was a breach of PI which was even more hilarious than the chop itself.  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest
You know, I did a chop of that ratbag back at VF, hanging ten on a wave somewhere. Airbrushed him off his surfboard and stuck Gollum in his place. Smeagoljaw lost his shit completely, started whining at Mimsy that it was a breach of PI which was even more hilarious than the chop itself.  ac_biggrin

HAHAHA.... He is a crybaby for sure and you're right, sometimes the crying from the recipient makes it all the sweeter.  It is glorious! lulz  Post your chop, please, I'd love to see it :)

Blazor

Lol I seen it, it was a good one. I "think" Skippy did that one?

Its the same pic that I chopped Kiebers riding Sea's baboon ass on lol. Same pic I chopped Sea as a Jew on it, same pic I chopped Sea as a cry baby on it lol, same pic I chopped him riding a turd lol.