Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 43 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=467731 time=1659298287 user_id=3305
https://nypost.com/2022/07/31/woman-lures-men-to-nyc-hotels-where-cohorts-rob-them/">https://nypost.com/2022/07/31/woman-lur ... -rob-them/">https://nypost.com/2022/07/31/woman-lures-men-to-nyc-hotels-where-cohorts-rob-them/

Certain forum owners should be careful if they visit NYC.

ac_toofunny
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=467729 time=1659298187 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=467718 time=1659297443 user_id=3214

Dude practically went into Cardiac arrest when I said Seamajor was a kid diddler (which he is) but was totally cool when you had a jagoff outright ask a female member if she'd be willing to lend him her 5 year old daughter as a sex toy

talk about clown show

but then he wants people of high moral character to take his board seriously

Well I'm a garbage trumptard so it's okay to talk to me like that. Yanno?

Never mind that I've always been pretty nice to him considering how ruthless I can be.

I just wanted peace and rational discussions.

No, it's not OK to talk about your daughter like that. I have boys, but if I had a daughter, I'd have slit his fucking throat.

Biggie Smiles

That's what happens when you have Poark pulling the strings over there.

Dove

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=467735 time=1659298355 user_id=56

Never mind that I've always been pretty nice to him considering how ruthless I can be.

I just wanted peace and rational discussions.

No, it's not OK to talk about your daughter like that. I have boys, but if I had a daughter, I'd have slit his fucking throat.

That was sarcasm lol. Fuck no it's not okay. But that's their logic.

They get all righteous when people take shots at them but theyll turn around and say the most vile shit to others unprovoked just because they are "trumptards".

When the revolution really comes full swing, my cats will be feasting like queens on the flesh of these marxist commies. The time will come.  ac_drinks

Biggie Smiles

I got in more hot water for quoting his post on that one than he did for writing it in the first place

truth

Anonymous

No offense Dove, but white Americans are weird fucks.

Dove

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=467743 time=1659298704 user_id=56
No offense Dove, but white Americans are weird fucks.

None taken  :roll:

And I know. You just gotta chose which white American weird you like the most lol.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=467742 time=1659298681 user_id=3214
I got in more hot water for quoting his post on that one than he did for writing it in the first place

truth

One night it kinda seemed like he was trying to talk in a thread. And people came in shit talking. So naturally I joined in the shit talk.

And then I felt bad.....like, well he kinda seemed like he was open to communicating like a normal human.

So I fucking PMed him and apologized. No joke. ME. Apologize. To a MAN on a FORUM. And the little fucker IGNORED it.

Like really? Wtf did I ever do to this prick besides challange his politcal opinions?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=467746 time=1659298965 user_id=3266

truth

One night it kinda seemed like he was trying to talk in a thread. And people came in shit talking. So naturally I joined in the shit talk.

And then I felt bad.....like, well he kinda seemed like he was open to communicating like a normal human.

So I fucking PMed him and apologized. No joke. ME. Apologize. To a MAN on a FORUM. And the little fucker IGNORED it.

Like really? Wtf did I ever do to this prick besides challange his politcal opinions?

In all fairness he probably doesn't know how to use his PM function

he's pretty fucking typical dumb blond you know

Anonymous

truth

White American libtards are incapable of humanity.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=467749 time=1659299144 user_id=3214

Oh he does.

He once said something to me about the heroin thing and he must have disturbed himself because he wrote to me apologizing and saying he wouldnt use that further. You know....because people die. And I actually was dying. Its really not funny at all, but my skin is thick as fuck.

And to his credit, he didnt.

But I wasnt a fucking prick who ignored him.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=467754 time=1659299542 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=467749 time=1659299144 user_id=3214

Oh he does.

He once said something to me about the heroin thing and he must have disturbed himself because he wrote to me apologizing and saying he wouldnt use that further. You know....because people die. And I actually was dying. Its really not funny at all, but my skin is thick as fuck.

Send him a picture of a big black dick

something he can't locate for himself on google or he'll already have jerked off to it

he wont ignore that

you probably wont see him posting for about a week tho

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=467755 time=1659299638 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=467754 time=1659299542 user_id=3266

Oh he does.

something he can't locate for himself on google or he'll already have jerked off to it

he wont ignore that

:roll:  

I dont wanna be responsible for that lol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=467756 time=1659299731 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=467755 time=1659299638 user_id=3214

he wont ignore that

:roll:  

I dont wanna be responsible for that lol

best way to control his spam

give him something to furiously masturbate too

flood his inbox with pictures of black cock.. cause, you know, Black Length Matters!!!

Oerdin

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=467571 time=1659249004 user_id=3305
Yahoo is open to poasting on almost all articles now.  There is a bit of moderation but not this personal petty bullshit.  Poark has no power there.

When did yahoo reopen the comments section?