Replies: 10472
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 27, 2024, 06:55:02 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=468414 time=1659538406 user_id=3305
Quote from: Dove post_id=468410 time=1659537935 user_id=3266

Ha! I was just there poking at the feces lol.

That's a good point. I actually feel bad for BF.  It would help to understand what he is trying to do.

Stop the whining...god knows what his PM box looks like.

That's exactly why I feel bad for him lol.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

He gets rid of Oak and that place will be perfect.
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=468421 time=1659538872 user_id=2845

ac_toofunny

that's true actually

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=468421 time=1659538872 user_id=2845

That whiner is a pain in the butt.

Anonymous

Sad and pathetic posts about how sad and pathetic the green cashews are.

:sdfjh(2):

Dove

They were trying to blast us for having a gossip thread about them lol

And then Plynn was starting multiple threads about us over here.  And then after that, Plynn starts a thread about how that is "enough threads" about BC......even though he is the only one who is doing it.

And now he is literally posting about BC in nearly every thread lol.  And Oak joined in and claimed she "gave me gossip" and I took it and am thusly so owned lol.

So for people who openly claim we are all idiot shit posters who bring nothing and are boring and dull and not worth talking about.....they really discuss us a lot and read over here a lot.  They find it very disturbing and uncomfortable that we discuss them over here  :laugh3:

It's so histrionic lol.  We arent pretending at least.

....this is literally the "BF gossip thread" lol.

cw_

Seen this movie before.  It was called SG vs FT. - A tale of two knitting circles

Dove

Quote from: cw_ post_id=468444 time=1659540564 user_id=3226
Seen this movie before.  It was called SG vs FT. - A tale of two knitting circles

:laugh3:  

A war of menopausal tea parties lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=468444 time=1659540564 user_id=3226

We've been here before too..

As I said to the owner of BF, this will pass..

Adults tire of childish behaviour.

Anonymous

Say whatever you want about Big's retaliation spamming, then banning. He served a greater purpose on BF and that was keeping that boring, narcissistic cunt fuck, KMtini in his place, same with  JoAK the pig.  Now, KM,Lily and a few other hated members have pretty much taken over the site.  KM's cringeworthy threads where he is trying to dictate who should be banned next is mind-blowing.  Can the fucktard be any more oblivious? ac_toofunny   Like dude, no one fucking likes you and I'd bet big money if BF made a poll on who's next to be banned, members would vote you OUT!

Fuck, can it get any worse there?  :sad:

Dove

That's just how he is. He lives in his own fantasy land where he is always the main character and everything revolves around him.

He views people as props to use. I promise he has absolutely no respect or regard for anyone whatsoever. He judges and treats people according to how useful they are to his ego.  

I went from the "hottest bitch in flame town" (and btw I HATE being spoken of in that manner) to a dried up and old gullible idiot that he had evidently targeted from the beginning to be his prey for "fresh content".  And somehow I'm NOT a victim but a predator who deserves it. So he is both the victim AND the predator.  It does not even come close to making sense.  He openly brags about how he victimized me for content and how dumb and gullible i am......but then it's also all entirely my fault and I'm a terrible person who needs to change my ways.

Point being is that he just changes reality in his head according to how he wants to be seen. Like a "chose your adventure" approach.

I like how when they are getting dragged he immediately starts claiming he is winning lol.  It's all very intense for him.

TheProwler

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=468399 time=1659533215 user_id=3305
Not to mention her own board sees less activity than her treadmill.

The Leaker has her own board?

Can someone send a link?

Anonymous

Quote from: TheProwler post_id=468504 time=1659551336 user_id=3379
Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=468399 time=1659533215 user_id=3305
Not to mention her own board sees less activity than her treadmill.

The Leaker has her own board?

Can someone send a link?

He might mean the Cindy forum.

Dove

No she started her own board. She wanted a board of "adults".

It didnt last long.....cant imagine why.

deport_liberals

Quote from: Dove post_id=468486 time=1659548719 user_id=3266
That's just how he is. He lives in his own fantasy land where he is always the main character and everything revolves around him.

He views people as props to use. I promise he has absolutely no respect or regard for anyone whatsoever. He judges and treats people according to how useful they are to his ego.  

I went from the "hottest bitch in flame town" (and btw I HATE being spoken of in that manner) to a dried up and old gullible idiot that he had evidently targeted from the beginning to be his prey for "fresh content".  And somehow I'm NOT a victim but a predator who deserves it. So he is both the victim AND the predator.  It does not even come close to making sense.  He openly brags about how he victimized me for content and how dumb and gullible i am......but then it's also all entirely my fault and I'm a terrible person who needs to change my ways.

Point being is that he just changes reality in his head according to how he wants to be seen. Like a "chose your adventure" approach.

I like how when they are getting dragged he immediately starts claiming he is winning lol.  It's all very intense for him.

But you see, at the end of the day he "forgot his wallet" and pawned his kid's toy for cigarette money.  Nothing else matters really...