Replies: 10472
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 27, 2024, 06:55:02 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=468515 time=1659555404 user_id=3305
Quote from: Dove post_id=468486 time=1659548719 user_id=3266
That's just how he is. He lives in his own fantasy land where he is always the main character and everything revolves around him.

He views people as props to use. I promise he has absolutely no respect or regard for anyone whatsoever. He judges and treats people according to how useful they are to his ego.  

I went from the "hottest bitch in flame town" (and btw I HATE being spoken of in that manner) to a dried up and old gullible idiot that he had evidently targeted from the beginning to be his prey for "fresh content".  And somehow I'm NOT a victim but a predator who deserves it. So he is both the victim AND the predator.  It does not even come close to making sense.  He openly brags about how he victimized me for content and how dumb and gullible i am......but then it's also all entirely my fault and I'm a terrible person who needs to change my ways.

Point being is that he just changes reality in his head according to how he wants to be seen. Like a "chose your adventure" approach.

I like how when they are getting dragged he immediately starts claiming he is winning lol.  It's all very intense for him.

But you see, at the end of the day he "forgot his wallet" and pawned his kid's toy for cigarette money.  Nothing else matters really...

And I'm SO down to earth. I really didnt care. I just wanted to hang out and have fun. I have my own money and my own car and my own place to live.

His shallowness and materialistic attitude and his desire to be admired and all that shit is what sucks the most.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

It saddens me to see some actual decent people still post at this shite hole that protects peedos.

/spits ! You tards disgust me.

Where is Peedowang ? One can only hope it's locked up by now.

Anonymous

Quote from: reapsthegod post_id=468524 time=1659556586
It saddens me to see some actual decent people still post at this shite hole that protects peedos.

/spits ! You tards disgust me.

Where is Peedowang ? One can only hope it's locked up by now.

Oh fuck off fartini

go wait your turn to use the flynn handle

Biggie Smiles

Martini is a boring ass blowhard who is now camping at toilet factory cause he knows I'm not there to kick his tooth in

Fact

Oerdin

He certainly sounds like a pathetic loser.  I feel bad for his kids who are innocent victims of his fucktardary.

Anonymous

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=468610 time=1659611425 user_id=3374
He certainly sounds like a pathetic loser.  I feel bad for his kids who are innocent victims of his fucktardary.

Flaming is dead and most former flamers accept that. The people behind the Flynn handle are in denial.

deport_liberals

Well we learned teh poarkasaur spent Christmas Eve crying about people making fun of her on the internets.

Sad!

Biggie Smiles

Anonymous

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=468610 time=1659611425 user_id=3374

They have probably cut all ties with him.

Erica Mena

Oak got Deports neg abilities revoked. What a fucking lame
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Regan FLOODS our negs and we don't cry to BF
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=468692 time=1659641516 user_id=2845
Oak got Deports neg abilities revoked. What a fucking lame

NO WAY

:roll:  ac_lmfao

Erica Mena

She sure did. BF just confirmed it in the SB

You know she be driving him CRAZY
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

that cow is really crying over negs?

c'mon... I don't believe it... not even she is that whacked out

Dove

Seriously?

So weak and whiney.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.