Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 71 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=470861 time=1660530599 user_id=3382
Oak is saying people from TBC are reading over there.  Well, it goes both ways.  Poofer even started a thread defending his terrible performance at getting things jumping over there, and whining about people here laughing at his miserable failure to do so.

Who cares?

I don't know what she sees in that fucking roach motel.

I sure as hell aint reading any site that would make that deadbeat dad a mod. Besides, I got a lot more on my plate right now that fifty year old french fry servers.

Anonymous

I like old Oak, but if she is allying with that piece of shit deadbeat dad, she will regret it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=470862 time=1660530728 user_id=3214
Quote from: Herman post_id=470859 time=1660530394 user_id=1689

From what I have read, he aint good at anything men should be good at. He aint a provider, he aint got wheels. He is almost as old as me and he has a job where I bet most of the folks he works with have a ten pm curfew. And he gossips like a teenaged girl.

He's good at a game for 12 year olds tho. Lmao

That is frickin sad.

Anonymous

From what I have read, he aint good at anything men should be good at. He aint a provider, he aint got wheels. He is almost as old as me and he has a job where I bet most of the folks he works with have a ten pm curfew. And he gossips like a teenaged girl.

His kids must be so proud of him.

Anonymous

I doubt he's even good at Fortnite.  He also claimed his podcasts were getting millions of views.

Claiming you're the best at a trend that inspired tweens to do the Floss in public ain't a good flex.  I can picture his dumb white ass trying to pick up chicks with moves he learned on a children's game.

"Check out my emotes." is not the panty dropper he thinks it is.  Not to mention Fortnite is boring and barely counts as a video game.  Nothing that ends up on mobile devices is to be taken seriously.

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=470867 time=1660531342 user_id=3382

I doubt he's even good at Fortnite.  He also claimed his podcasts were getting millions of views.

Claiming you're the best at a trend that inspired tweens to do the Floss in public ain't a good flex.  I can picture his dumb white ass trying to pick up chicks with moves he learned on a children's game.

"Check out my emotes." is not the panty dropper he thinks it is.  Not to mention Fortnite is boring and barely counts as a video game.  Nothing that ends up on mobile devices is to be taken seriously.

I asked Dove if KM is a dreamer..

He doesn't seem grounded in reality.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=470868 time=1660531556 user_id=3254

I asked Dove if KM is a dreamer..

He doesn't seem grounded in reality.

He's mouthy and aggressive.  Probably got wedgied in public school and he's overcompensating.

Probably still has his bully's name on a piece of paper by his mirror.  That's the only thing that putz dreams about.

Anonymous

His kids are doing without and he is hanging out all day and night on a flame forum and playing Fortnite. What a piece of shit.

Anonymous

How desperate does a woman have to be to hook up with a broke, bus riding over 50 loser. Sorry Dove, you really scraped the bottom of the barrel.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=470877 time=1660532721 user_id=56
How desperate does a woman have to be to hook up with a broke, bus riding over 50 loser. Sorry Dove, you really scraped the bottom of the barrel.

Ler's not move the conversation in that direction.

Anonymous

This aint about Dove. This is about a lazy, selfish piece of shit who will not earn money and provide for his kids. I frickin hate guys like him.

Lokmar

Biggie repeatedly warned BF about the spamming fuktard and he didnt listen....repeatedly. Now he's sitting in a hovel listening to shamp "REEEEE" at the fukin sky!

Anonymous

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=470943 time=1660542523 user_id=3351
Biggie repeatedly warned BF about the spamming fuktard and he didnt listen....repeatedly. Now he's sitting in a hovel listening to shamp "REEEEE" at the fukin sky!

Who are we talking about here? The deadbeat dad or that little Asian faggot Shampain?

Dove

To be fair, he lies a lot lol.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Aryan

Quote from: Poppy post_id=470849 time=1660526700 user_id=3287
Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=470842 time=1660526053 user_id=2853

You need to lower your expectations

How low are you prepared to go, mister?

Instead of posting or reading the site, just start licking the screen for 20 minutes. Removing the C from clicker,  results in Bastard Factory the licker game.

Why not just drag your sweaty balls across a keyboard and hope for the best, It's very feasible that technique will result in a semi-readable post.

Be honest, you were stroking your sausage as you wrote that, weren't you?