Replies: 8456
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 36 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=470867 time=1660531342 user_id=3382
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=470862 time=1660530728 user_id=3214

He's good at a game for 12 year olds tho. Lmao

He also claimed his podcasts were getting millions of views.

:MG_216:

Biggie Smiles

OMG -- I'm still laughing at Prowler saying that angry hippo looks like Fred Flinstone

that's like post of the month material right there  ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=470999 time=1660590312 user_id=3214
OMG -- I'm still laughing at Prowler saying that angry hippo looks like Fred Flinstone

You mean Oak? Does she look like Fred Flintstone?

Lokmar

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=471004 time=1660590717 user_id=2015

You mean Oak? Does she look like Fred Flintstone?

I would say more like a Mexican Barney Rubble.

Anonymous

Yabba dabba doo.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=470983 time=1660582455 user_id=56
The difference between Biggz doing one of those podcast thingies is he doesn't claim millions of views. And he doesn't daydream about being a social media influncer.

The only thing that waste of life "influences" is the 02 to C02 ratio of his immediate surroundings whenever he exhales or the State's financial bottom line whenever he swipes his fucking bus pass to go somewhere

That dumb motherfucker needs to influence himself to take a course in remedial English

Influencer

lmao -- influencing bandwidth availability on a Starbucks wireless access point because he can't afford his own internet.. maybe

Biggie Smiles

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I just strolled over to BF to view the status of this snatch match between two of the biggest pussies on the net and guess what?

Poofer's back and face already look like a fucking Pacman board with all the boot tracks left by UncleDilf and that fucking Zombie Scoundrel  ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=471014 time=1660596322 user_id=3214
The difference between Biggz doing one of those podcast thingies is he doesn't claim millions of views. And he doesn't daydream about being a social media influncer.

The only thing that waste of life "influences" is the 02 to C02 ratio of his immediate surroundings whenever he exhales or the State's financial bottom line whenever he swipes his fucking bus pass to go somewhere

That dumb motherfucker needs to influence himself to take a course in remedial English

Influencer

lmao -- influencing bandwidth availability on a Starbucks wireless access point because he can't afford his own internet.. maybe

That wanker should stay off forums until he has wheels and can support his kids. A broke guy in his fifties priorities should not be flame matches and podcasts.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman post_id=471021 time=1660598259 user_id=1689
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=471014 time=1660596322 user_id=3214

Influencer

That wanker should stay off forums until he has wheels and can support his kids. A broke guy in his fifties priorities should not be flame matches and podcasts.

If I were that guy I would have been killed myself a long time ago -- requiring a bus pass for mobility at 40 is reason enough

but it gets better

the guy thinks women pee out of their clits

Can you believe that shit? A 50 year old man who hasn't even a basic understanding of the female reproductive anatomy?

Holy fuck.. what's next? Believing they lactate out of their ear canals and fart via their nipples?

dumb fuck

Dove

I was literally about to say the SAME thing.

Someone is asshurt and using retarded judgement. It's okay to do stupid silly things on a forum with like 5 other people and laugh about it.

It's another thing to have delusions of grandeur about it.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Martini's microscopic mentality in the morning

lol -- yeah, that's a real youtube hit right there

fucking dork

Anonymous

I do too know women's anatomy.  They have babies out their butts

Biggie Smiles

Your mamma was an anomaly kev

might have been lead poisoning or nuclear waste material in the water that led to that brah

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=471024 time=1660598815 user_id=3266

Someone is asshurt and using retarded judgement. It's okay to do stupid silly things on a forum with like 5 other people and laugh about it.

Is Meltdown slow?

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=471034 time=1660602579 user_id=3254
Quote from: Dove post_id=471024 time=1660598815 user_id=3266

Is Meltdown slow?

Depends on what you mean by slow, but the answer to all of them is 'yes'.