Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 69 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

He's claiming that he'd forgotten about the place and didn't ask to return, so presumably the Honduran Hippo and maybe Mongtini have pleaded his case to BF.

Erica Mena

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=471718 time=1660915846 user_id=1728
He's claiming that he'd forgotten about the place and didn't ask to return, so presumably the Honduran Hippo and maybe Mongtini have pleaded his case to BF.

Yup. I'll put my money on the first one.

The fact that they're letting Admin back but not Biggie speaks volumes as to what time it is over there.
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=471722 time=1660916560 user_id=2845

The fact that they're letting Admin back but not Biggie speaks volumes as to what time it is over there.

and that's exactly what I've been saying all along

Lokmar

LOL! Who gives a fuck anyway? Its not like I have any interest in going back there ever. BF needs someone like aidsfaggit to meme spam his site 24/7 to keep the post count from going negative!

Anonymous

Holigay, too   acc_angry

Erica Mena

Site owners can do as they choose. Taking sides and letting someone like miserable ass Oak dictate how shit is run, tho? Nah

I'm sure I'm next on the chopping block
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=471730 time=1660921459 user_id=2845
Site owners can do as they choose. Taking sides and letting someone like miserable ass Oak dictate how shit is run, tho? Nah

You have to kiss the owner's ass to post at some forum. I would never do that.

Garraty_47

There's a vicious rumor going around that a Garraty_47 recently registered at BF.

Well- it's true.

I finally got tired of reading 2nd hand what's going on over there and decided to go see for myself.

The browsing by Guests was deactivated again so...

I blame Blurt.

He'd started a couple of threads over there that got me curious enough to go through the bother of registering.

Biggie Smiles

Blurt is a desperate shit who hates Dove because he envies the fact that she is a real woman while he is a phony mentally ill imposter

end of

Anonymous

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=471737 time=1660923933 user_id=3381
There's a vicious rumor going around that a Garraty_47 recently registered at BF.

Well- it's true.

I finally got tired of reading 2nd hand what's going on over there and decided to go see for myself.

The browsing by Guests was deactivated again so...

I blame Blurt.

He'd started a couple of threads over there that got me curious enough to go through the bother of registering.

I will not be joining you. I gave my reason why in a post above you.

Anonymous

Oh, no, don't let the tears come down

(Ah, ah) Oh, no, don't let the tears come down

(Ah, ah) Oh, no, don't let the tears come down

My roof's got a hole in it and I might drown

Oh, yes, my roof's got a hole in it and I might drown

Garraty_47

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=471740 time=1660924697 user_id=3214
Blurt is a desperate shit who hates Dove because he envies the fact that she is a real woman while he is a phony mentally ill imposter

end of

There was another thread about Flynn and an obvious wind-up of the jew-hating crowd, also.

I like Dove so if it had only been an anti-Dove thread (which wasn't exactly obvious from the Subject line) my interest would have been non-existent.

Garraty_47

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=471741 time=1660924751 user_id=2015
I will not be joining you. I gave my reason why in a post above you.

That's cool and totally understandable.

It just got tiresome never knowing if I'd be able to browse or not every time I wanted to see wtf someone here was talking about.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=471730 time=1660921459 user_id=2845

lol -- the desperation is real

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=471729 time=1660920843

Holigay, too   acc_angry

Oh that's right, he took a break too.