Replies: 10472
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 27, 2024, 06:55:02 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 19 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Garraty_47

Maybe I should clarify something here...

My post to POPPY had nothing to do with gender as such.

Back when WebTV/MSNTV was still a thing someone with the nym 'Aylana' showed up in a newsgroup where the whole point was to be entertainingly insulting to each other. Not an "adult" space in the sense of pron or gore or anything like that, but definitely not meant for children.

One day it came to light that 'Aylana' was apparently a teenage girl.

A number of us had an energetic debate (highly emotional in some cases) over the appropriateness of a teen in our midst.

'Aylana' insisted from the start that it was her right to be there and post whatever the hell she wanted.

Eventually she posted a note allegedly from her father giving her permission to associate with us.

Reactions were pretty evenly divided between outright skepticism and gales of laughter.

Being an open newsgroup there wasn't actually anything we could do about her being there and I don't recall exactly how the situation resolved itself but there's the story behind my choice of phrases in that post to POPPY.

It was just meant to be an inside joke, not misinterpreted and blown out of proportion.

But she really was an insufferable brat and therefore my edict stands.

#BringPoppyBack

Anonymous

Erica Mena

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=472219 time=1661100541 user_id=3381
Maybe I should clarify something here...

My post to POPPY had nothing to do with gender as such.

Back when WebTV/MSNTV was still a thing someone with the nym 'Aylana' showed up in a newsgroup where the whole point was to be entertainingly insulting to each other. Not an "adult" space in the sense of pron or gore or anything like that, but definitely not meant for children.

One day it came to light that 'Aylana' was apparently a teenage girl.

A number of us had an energetic debate (highly emotional in some cases) over the appropriateness of a teen in our midst.

'Aylana' insisted from the start that it was her right to be there and post whatever the hell she wanted.

Eventually she posted a note allegedly from her father giving her permission to associate with us.

Reactions were pretty evenly divided between outright skepticism and gales of laughter.

Being an open newsgroup there wasn't actually anything we could do about her being there and I don't recall exactly how the situation resolved itself but there's the story behind my choice of phrases in that post to POPPY.

It was just meant to be an inside joke, not misinterpreted and blown out of proportion.

But she really was an insufferable brat and therefore my edict stands.

#BringPoppyBack

Quit apologizing. That shit was funny asf. Dude is a whole weirdo and you know this, mang
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=472225 time=1661102396 user_id=3352
So I leave a m'fing site that I DID NOT ENJOY and Shampy takes it personally???  WHAT THE FUCK?   I gave the guy my email address, he knows my facebook account which I gave him in case I left and he needed any chop work done!!!   He hadn't been on much when I decided to leave and I talked to him here about his Twitter avatar that I made for him.. he could have said something then.. I had no idea he felt like I slighted him.  Unfuckingbelievable :/

Don't worry dear.  Something good is coming

Flea. Pm me

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=472229 time=1661103062 user_id=3352
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=472227 time=1661102811 user_id=3214

Don't worry dear.  Something good is coming

Flea. Pm me

It just pisses me off because I considered him a friend!!  I've known the guy for almost 6 years and haven't had any recent conflict with him. :'(  I can see if I did something wrong, but just leaving a site and having him badmouth me is, quite honestly, heartbreaking :'(

Dude is focused on sucking BFs dick right now

Dove

I mean he did a sudden flip on me and claims I "ignored" him so naturally it follows he should go fellate a narcissistic pathological liar and threaten to contact my husband and tell him that I "post sensually" on the internet. It makes no sense.

He is clearly one of those flakes you need to keep a guard up with because he will turn for amusement. Tons of people like this on forums.

Fuck. I stumbled upon some feminist artist and her work is horrifying and I cant shake how disturbed I am right now lol.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=472230 time=1661103386 user_id=3214
Quote from: RAVEN post_id=472229 time=1661103062 user_id=3352

It just pisses me off because I considered him a friend!!  I've known the guy for almost 6 years and haven't had any recent conflict with him. :'(  I can see if I did something wrong, but just leaving a site and having him badmouth me is, quite honestly, heartbreaking :'(

Dude is focused on sucking BFs dick right now

He is kinda between BF and Poofer doing that whole thing. Going for the bukkakke.

Did I spell that right? Plynn isn't here to correct me.  :evilthoughts2:

Garraty_47

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=472224 time=1661102349 user_id=2845
Quit apologizing. That shit was funny asf. Dude is a whole weirdo and you know this, mang

It wasn't an apology; it was an explanation.

But okay... next time POPPY and I will just snigger up our sleeves while everyone else completely misses the point.

That'll work too.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=472231 time=1661103397 user_id=3266
I mean he did a sudden flip on me and claims I "ignored" him so naturally it follows he should go fellate a narcissistic pathological liar and threaten to contact my husband and tell him that I "post sensually" on the internet.

ac_wot

Odinson

https://www.kuvaton.com/kuvei/divine_influence.jpg">

Dove

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=472246 time=1661114596 user_id=3254
Quote from: Dove post_id=472231 time=1661103397 user_id=3266
I mean he did a sudden flip on me and claims I "ignored" him so naturally it follows he should go fellate a narcissistic pathological liar and threaten to contact my husband and tell him that I "post sensually" on the internet.

ac_wot

Right  ac_toofunny

They've accused me of being sexy.

My posts are so dumb, so ignorant, so hysterical, so repetitive and so.....sensual. It's so sensual that my husband is cucked from it.

That's me.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=472249 time=1661116466 user_id=3266
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=472246 time=1661114596 user_id=3254

ac_wot

Right  ac_toofunny

My posts are so dumb, so ignorant, so hysterical, so repetitive and so.....sensual. It's so sensual that my husband is cucked from it.

That's me.

Threatening to contact your husband......what is happening on forums these days.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=472248 time=1661115778 user_id=136
https://www.kuvaton.com/kuvei/divine_influence.jpg">

:laugh:

Dove

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=472251 time=1661117018 user_id=3254
Quote from: Dove post_id=472249 time=1661116466 user_id=3266

Right  ac_toofunny

That's me.

Threatening to contact your husband......what is happening on forums these days.

Lots of unhinged hate.  :tease:

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=472254 time=1661117542 user_id=3266
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=472251 time=1661117018 user_id=3254

Lots of unhinged hate.  :tease:

Lots of people off their meds and off their rockers. These are just forums with a few dozen members ffs. Get a hold of their stupid selves.