Replies: 10472
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 27, 2024, 06:55:02 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 18 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deport_liberals

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=472367 time=1661165308 user_id=114
Quote from: Dove post_id=472313 time=1661129792 user_id=3266

***Longish post alert about personal info sharing, doxxing, and all that****

A bunch of the posters here are people who have "known" eachother for years and even got acquainted on an off board level. So we are all mostly people who have shared forums for ten plus years.

I've shared things obviously with a few who have taken those things, twisted them and attempted to weaponize them on the forum. I'll always take responsibility for what I've said and to whom I've said it - but what they do or say is on them.

I know A LOT of things about a few of these people. Im definately not the only one who has shared things...I'm just the "target" currently. One of them I've known offline for more then 12 years. Shes done nothing but devolve over the years and she blathers a lot of private things about a handful of people, always her twisted versions.  However NONE of us that's shes done it to have retaliated the same. We havent spread anything about her personal life and family.....and we easily could. And we wouldnt have to twist anything to make her "look" bad either.

Not everyone is as laid back about these things as I am, though. If certain posters wanna take off board stuff and lie about it, that's completely on them and at least people are being shown who NOT to talk to about anything they wouldn't want plastered on a forum and convoluted. I have been doxxed before more than once. So I guess the stuff I go ahead and post about myself to ME dont seem that big of a deal in comparison. More so when there are people here on this board right now who are on my social media, have my phone number. Have talked to my husband....et.  These are friendships that have formed over the course of years.

Believe me I'm more than fine with whatever stupid shit they wanna blast. As long as they stay on the internet there isn't a problem. My skin is definately thick enough to withstand the tantrums of people I dont have even a shred of respect for.  They are miserable in their own lives, so they have a need to try to tear down others on a personal level so they can pretend their lives dont suck as much.

What can they do really besides what they already do? Absolutely nothing.

A long time ago this one poster named Alpha Nova got so unhinged angry at me that he actually found my address and looked up my boyfriend at the time and doxxed him as well as me lol. Everyone was calling my boyfriend "Walid".  He looked up how much my boyfriend spent on the condo we lived in.  He found some woman with the same name as me who had a criminal record and he was saying I had a criminal record....he failed to notice that woman was 56 and I was like, 31 at the time. I just let him have his fun with it. He went and doxxed me on some troll doxxing site called Moondog Wilson or something like that. It was pretty crazy lol. Before that guy I had a group of women I trolled on an affair board doxx me and send me condoms and baby formula. They got my email and found my Myspace page (yeah I had one lol) and created some 88 page long "bio" all about me. Posted my deceased grandmother's name....my moms name. They had found pictures (this is actually what started me using my real pictures as avis). When Big and I were a couple, posters were constantly trying to divide us and make us fight or break up.

I'm pretty desensitized to this kinda thing. And many posters around here already know me more personally so...it doesnt bother me. Who cares?  All they are gonna do is piss and moan and lie and show rational people why they cannot be taken seriously.  I'm far from the only one that this has happened to and I'm sadly not gonna be the last either. The red flags were there with these people years ago but I like to give people chances.

Some people are just shit and all you can do is poke and laugh or ignore them entirely. I dont really share THAT much, there is a bunch of stuff in my life I just do not post about much if at all.

I enjoy my life immensely. Bitter people on the internet are not gonna ever change that or make me feel like shit about anything, because I'm genuinely happy person. The ones all mad and shitty at me are mad and shitty because I'm not easily manipulated, i dont take orders, I dont dilute my beliefs or stances and I'm not controllable. This really seems to get under the skin of narcissistic people.

TLDR: Most of us have posted together for so long, we kinda know eachother more personally anyway so it's not a big deal

What is the point of posting on anonymous message board if you know all these people from social media as well.

None.

Anonymous

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=472369 time=1661165410 user_id=3305

What is the point of posting on anonymous message board if you know all these people from social media as well.

None.

Exactly.

Frood

A bunch of the posters here are people who have "known" eachother for years and even got acquainted on an off board level. So we are all mostly people who have shared forums for ten plus years.

I've shared things obviously with a few who have taken those things, twisted them and attempted to weaponize them on the forum. I'll always take responsibility for what I've said and to whom I've said it - but what they do or say is on them.

I know A LOT of things about a few of these people. Im definately not the only one who has shared things...I'm just the "target" currently. One of them I've known offline for more then 12 years. Shes done nothing but devolve over the years and she blathers a lot of private things about a handful of people, always her twisted versions.  However NONE of us that's shes done it to have retaliated the same. We havent spread anything about her personal life and family.....and we easily could. And we wouldnt have to twist anything to make her "look" bad either.

Not everyone is as laid back about these things as I am, though. If certain posters wanna take off board stuff and lie about it, that's completely on them and at least people are being shown who NOT to talk to about anything they wouldn't want plastered on a forum and convoluted. I have been doxxed before more than once. So I guess the stuff I go ahead and post about myself to ME dont seem that big of a deal in comparison. More so when there are people here on this board right now who are on my social media, have my phone number. Have talked to my husband....et.  These are friendships that have formed over the course of years.

Believe me I'm more than fine with whatever stupid shit they wanna blast. As long as they stay on the internet there isn't a problem. My skin is definately thick enough to withstand the tantrums of people I dont have even a shred of respect for.  They are miserable in their own lives, so they have a need to try to tear down others on a personal level so they can pretend their lives dont suck as much.

A long time ago this one poster named Alpha Nova got so unhinged angry at me that he actually found my address and looked up my boyfriend at the time and doxxed him as well as me lol. Everyone was calling my boyfriend "Walid".  He looked up how much my boyfriend spent on the condo we lived in.  He found some woman with the same name as me who had a criminal record and he was saying I had a criminal record....he failed to notice that woman was 56 and I was like, 31 at the time. I just let him have his fun with it. He went and doxxed me on some troll doxxing site called Moondog Wilson or something like that. It was pretty crazy lol. Before that guy I had a group of women I trolled on an affair board doxx me and send me condoms and baby formula. They got my email and found my Myspace page (yeah I had one lol) and created some 88 page long "bio" all about me. Posted my deceased grandmother's name....my moms name. They had found pictures (this is actually what started me using my real pictures as avis). When Big and I were a couple, posters were constantly trying to divide us and make us fight or break up.

I'm pretty desensitized to this kinda thing. And many posters around here already know me more personally so...it doesnt bother me. Who cares?  All they are gonna do is piss and moan and lie and show rational people why they cannot be taken seriously.  I'm far from the only one that this has happened to and I'm sadly not gonna be the last either. The red flags were there with these people years ago but I like to give people chances.

Some people are just shit and all you can do is poke and laugh or ignore them entirely. I dont really share THAT much, there is a bunch of stuff in my life I just do not post about much if at all.

I enjoy my life immensely. Bitter people on the internet are not gonna ever change that or make me feel like shit about anything, because I'm genuinely happy person. The ones all mad and shitty at me are mad and shitty because I'm not easily manipulated, i dont take orders, I dont dilute my beliefs or stances and I'm not controllable. This really seems to get under the skin of narcissistic people.

TLDR: Most of us have posted together for so long, we kinda know eachother more personally anyway so it's not a big deal

There were no social media companies back then...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=472372 time=1661166248 user_id=1676

I'm not talking about back then.

Frood

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=472374 time=1661166406 user_id=114
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=472372 time=1661166248 user_id=1676

I'm not talking about back then.

I am....though admittedly I get confused with other people's "back then's"....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=472295 time=1661123178 user_id=56

You reveal too much about your personal life. That's a big mistake among these nutjobs. I'm not saying you have to be as secretive as CC.

Does this forum have an ignore function?

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=472376 time=1661167008

Not for cowardly guests like you.

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=472144 time=1661048268 user_id=1676
Quote from: Thiel post_id=472143 time=1661048147 user_id=1688

I am a libertarian too.

:thumbup:

Dove is as well...

Libertarians for the win!!!!  ac_dance
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Dove

Quote from: Guest post_id=472376 time=1661167008

You either gotta log in or sign up to use it.  If not you are just gonna have to work your scroll finger.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

This was before social media was really a thing. And after some years and several doxxings some of us just stopped caring so much.

deport_liberals

Even blandscape turned on that pig now, faster than a Vietnamese landlord...

Dove

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=472417 time=1661200409 user_id=3305

Because he sees the double standards and knows its toxic and destructive.

He is still a shitty prick, though.

Notice them starting to turn on eachother?  Its inevitable because that is just who they are. They are narrow minded, hateful and controlling. And completely blind to it.

You dont see any of us doing that. Foaming at the mouth and taking shots at eachother.

deport_liberals

Quote from: Dove post_id=472424 time=1661201784 user_id=3266

Because he sees the double standards and knows its toxic and destructive.

He is still a shitty prick, though.

Notice them starting to turn on eachother?  Its inevitable because that is just who they are. They are narrow minded, hateful and controlling. And completely blind to it.

You dont see any of us doing that. Foaming at the mouth and taking shots at eachother.

Oh he's on ignore most of teh time but many people mentioned that he was fed up with TPOTF.

Biggie Smiles

ac_lmfao  :roll:

what an obnoxious disgusting and miserable pig

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=472426 time=1661203104 user_id=3214

ac_lmfao  :roll:

what an obnoxious disgusting and miserable pig

This just cost you ten messages to BF.