Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals (+ 1 Hidden) and 16 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: Dove post_id=455812 time=1654235128 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=455810 time=1654234998 user_id=1676
Quote from: Dove post_id=455804 time=1654234588 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=455796 time=1654233954 user_id=1676
Quote from: Dove post_id=455784 time=1654233000 user_id=3266

Wouldnt those standards apply to everything?

Humans really dont think of things we never thought. There has to be a point of reference.

Plus diving into the depths of scripture and the Being titled "God".....humans cannot even properly explain and conceive of Him.

I find it interesting when people suggest belief in God is a way to cope. I'm drawn to God and I fear Him. To me it was ALWAYS more frightening to think of dying and being face to face with a Being as pure and holy and God. And I really think a lot of people are afraid that the God of scripture might be real. Not everyone....but many.

I definitely believe that modern humanity has been tinkered with by other realms.... in our fairytales handed down, there's a creation story but no real background.

It all kind of ties together.  Like all the Greek and Norse myths. All those "gods".  They all have humanish characteristics and they had sex with humans and created "demi gods".  The Egyptian Gods were very similar as well. And the hieroglyphs showing things that people think are aliens from other planets.

If you look at it.....it goes along with the biblical(and apocryphal) stories about fallen angel's, teaching humans "heavenly knowledge", leading them to war with God, and having children with humans (Nephilum).

That's just an example....there are so many parallels in all of the info from the ancient world.

I like when people claim these stories are "copying" others or the bible "copied" other stories.....as if they just jumped on the internet and ganked eachothers stories and ideas lol. Ancient cultures all have a flood story as well.

Even unapproachable cultures have similar stories.... yeah..and a lot of that spoken word/camp-fire stuff later transcribed in still ancient works rotted, died by alleged fires-ransacking, or got buried behind Vatican walls till this day.... as the current pope pontificates about news items and doesn't open up his city state archives for people to get their own opinions.

Indeed.

Catholicism genuinely frightens me. If you are gonna believe and devote yourself to the God of the Bible...do that. Theyve created a whole religion that in many ways contradicts the word of the God they claim to follow.

Not slamming Catholics. I've met some that are very genuine and reverent of God that take scripture seriously. But all that ritual...works based salvation....repetitive pre written prayer (except the Lords prayer...that's the words of Christ)....its not just biblical. Praying to dead humans. It freaks me out.

It's all a bunch of bs... but yeah, Catholics can be bad too.
Blahhhhhh...

kooch

God is a morbidly obese black lesbian trans women and the universe is turtles all the way down.

/thread

Breakfall

Quote from: Poppy post_id=455475 time=1654189922 user_id=3287
Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=455331 time=1654156060 user_id=3358
Quote from: Blurt post_id=454930 time=1654098080 user_id=1974
Bongofist is a disloyal punk.

The nerve, cheating on BF like this!  ac_beating

Yeeeeeeeah Bertie! Lol... loyalty/support goes both ways. I gave almost 15 years, both financially and morally, but no reciprocation...no biggie! I can't do multiple forums anyway, as I honestly don't have the time. The Blue Cashew is great place to relax and hang, with what seems like an honest crew and fair rules.

Now gimmee a kiss you ol' meanie!  :empathy:

I believe you deserved at least a t-shirt for your years of service to that forum.  

Are you still a bit resentful that you did not receive even a virtual gold star for participation?

I have all the pdf files etc for marketing purposes, but didn't proceed due to the poor moral ethics the site delivers.

I couldn't be fucked with the place now, and I despise quite a few members/characters that I may have called friends over the years.

I'm still waiting for my cash reimbursement so that I can fund an appropriate charity. The support is a right-off of course, but I feel that it's a matter of principle. The scrotum-necked, cuckold of an owner probably has my money invested in his personal bitcoin racket.

Fuck 'em all!

:laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=455827 time=1654237645 user_id=3358
I have all the pdf files etc for marketing purposes, but didn't proceed due to the poor moral ethics the site delivers.

I couldn't be fucked with the place now, and I despise quite a few members/characters that I may have called friends over the years.

I'm still waiting for my cash reimbursement so that I can fund an appropriate charity. The support is a right-off of course, but I feel that it's a matter of principle. The scrotum-necked, cuckold of an owner probably has my money invested in his personal bitcoin racket.

Fuck 'em all!

Dude, you got drunk and acted up there.  I'm not judging, since I do the same also from time to time.

The difference is, I don't expect loyalty from any website, and neither should you!

Breakfall

Quote from: Mel post_id=455832 time=1654237989
Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=455827 time=1654237645 user_id=3358

Fuck 'em all!

Dude, you got drunk and acted up there.  I'm not judging, since I do the same also from time to time.

The difference is, I don't expect loyalty from any website, and neither should you!

We're talking over a period of 15 years...I can troll how the fuck I like and choose to login when I like. Im a grown-arsed man. And don't call me dude...it's a camel foreskin sheath used during sandstorms to prevent grains from causing penile infection and ensuing immobility.

For the record, I left on my own accord. Poor management and a lack of definite rules.

Mel!

Anonymous

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=455834 time=1654238362 user_id=3358
We're talking over a period of 15 years...I can troll how the fuck I like and choose to login when I like. Im a grown-arsed man. And don't call me dude...it's a camel foreskin sheath used during sandstorms to prevent grains from causing penal infection and ensuing immobility.

For the record, I left on my own accord. Poor management and a lack of definite rules.

Mel!

I understand.  I'm probably the longest/oldest remaining member from DiscoverVancouver/DV/Memebee, from which this forum sprouted from too, and I'm almost universally perma-shitcanned.

There's no loyalty.  Don't even try.  Don't even bother.  And certainly don't give them money.

One man wolf pack, brother...

Breakfall

Quote from: Mel post_id=455837 time=1654239245
Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=455834 time=1654238362 user_id=3358
We're talking over a period of 15 years...I can troll how the fuck I like and choose to login when I like. Im a grown-arsed man. And don't call me dude...it's a camel foreskin sheath used during sandstorms to prevent grains from causing penal infection and ensuing immobility.

Mel!

I understand.  I'm probably the longest/oldest remaining member from DiscoverVancouver/DV/Memebee, from which this forum sprouted from too, and I'm almost universally perma-shitcanned.

There's no loyalty.  Don't even try.  Don't even bother.  And certainly don't give them money.

One man wolf pack, brother...

Absolutely. Many are unaware of what went on behind the scenes. The bloke can't run a business to save his marriage. But if he's partial to base-level immaturity at 50 odd years of age...he's going to be swimming in shit and attracting all the wrong crowd.

Debased membership just isn't the right crew to keep any would-be flagship forum afloat.

One man pack for sure bro...ace out with my dick out! Lol

Anonymous

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=455839 time=1654241161 user_id=3358
Absolutely. Many are unaware of what went on behind the scenes. The bloke can't run a business to save his marriage. But if he's partial to base-level immaturity at 50 odd years of age...he's going to be swimming in shit and attracting all the wrong crowd.

Debased membership just isn't the right crew to keep any would-be flagship forum afloat.

The owner of this forum actually tried to get me into trouble with the law, since her Chink brother is a cop.  RCMP.  Thought the Mounties would come to my house and shut me down for simply posting.

Even Shen Li and Freud were like, "What the fuck, is that even necessary?"

They have hidden forums where they discuss shit like that here, and elsewhere...

I pay no mind.  I know what the owner of this forum is.  I know what Kiebers is.

Trust no one, and expect them to turn on you.

Always, one man wolf pack!

Breakfall

Quote from: Mel post_id=455841 time=1654241744

The owner of this forum actually tried to get me into trouble with the law, since her Chink brother is a cop.  RCMP.  Thought the Mounties would come to my house and shut me down for simply posting.

They have hidden forums where they discuss shit like that here, and elsewhere...

I pay no mind.  I know what the owner of this forum is.  I know what Kiebers is.

My wife has a lot of input with a few of my characters. She says some seriously funny shit at times. We've been together for over 15 years and was with me from the start involving my forum escapades. It used to be a mental-as-anything duo before 22:30...then she retires and the ace troll rolls on. I used to suffer from insomnia.

We once shocked an audience over at XNXX back in the day, by linking our genital piercings together with a silver chain and played tug-o-war. The pics went viral. One member left her husband and proceeded to stalk us. Little did we know that she lived in the same town. Lol

Anonymous

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=455843 time=1654242884 user_id=3358
My wife has a lot of input with a few of my characters. She says some seriously funny shit at times. We've been together for over 15 years and was with me from the start involving my forum escapades. It used to be a mental-as-anything duo before 22:30...then she retires and the ace troll rolls on. I used to suffer from insomnia.

We once shocked an audience over at XNXX back in the day, by linking our genital piercings together with a silver chain and played tug-o-war. The pics went viral. One member left her husband and proceeded to stalk us. Little did we know that she lived in the same town. Lol

I had a wife once too, and she was actually fairly attractive!  Good husky Ukrainian genes in her...  She had no problem calling a nigger a nigger!    :laugh:

Breakfall

Quote from: Mel post_id=455845 time=1654243318
My wife has a lot of input with a few of my characters. She says some seriously funny shit at  times. We've been together for over 15 years and was with me from the start involving my forum escapades. It used to be a mental-as-anything duo before 22:30...then she retires and the ace troll rolls on. I used to suffer from insomnia.

I had a wife once too, and she was actually fairly attractive!  Good husky Ukrainian genes in her...  She had no problem calling a nigger a nigger!    :laugh:

My first wife in my twenties was a slut and an Australian drongo...essentially a white nigger!

ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Let's get back to better times!  Australia version...

">

Erica Mena

Looks like the BF member poaching has started. I hope they keep their asses out my sub. Just saying.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=455841 time=1654241744

The whining, and lying begins..

For years, night after night I put up with this drunken stalker lunati'c racist spam like this.

https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/saeryv/sx/p2/unf5FO4.png">

He says he doesn't like it here, but he's always here.

I don't know Mel, but he has a history of blaming admins he doesn't know of forums he lives on in the early hours of the morning for all his problems.

Erica Mena

Let him blame me then. He knows I'll check his ass straight.
<t></t>