Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 56 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Just heard from a friend KM is going to do a tell all podcast(s) about Dove/Him within the next couple weeks. He won't be holding anything back about it and wants to invite Dove on the there too. He claims there is far more to their story than Dove has ever talked about in any of the forums. Real life is going to be rocked.. according to my friend.

Biggie Smiles

Admin really does suck cock

Erica Mena

Quote from: friendlyneighbors post_id=472792 time=1661378772
Just heard from a friend KM is going to do a tell all podcast(s) about Dove/Him within the next couple weeks. He won't be holding anything back about it and wants to invite Dove on the there too. He claims there is far more to their story than Dove has ever talked about in any of the forums. Real life is going to be rocked.. according to my friend.

Girl/boy bye

There ain't nothing that we don't know already.
<t></t>

Dove

That isn't going to happen.

I've actually considered making a video where I tell the actual whole story with all my receipts. But I havent done that. I keep hoping the topic will finally be ended.

If he really wants it out there I can always do that. He has been telling his stupid "side" for nearly 4 years now so if I decide to do so it's my turn. I dont need a liars help. He has done quite enough.  

Not sure whose "real life" would be "rocked" by this stupid ass shit.

Js.  :yuk:
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

It's just Regan playing with the guest thingee.

As long as he's here, the kids are safe on Genshin
<t></t>

Anonymous

You fucking people are so harsh on Oak. Give it a rest with all your bullshit stories about her when there a lick of truth about any of them. *Slaps you across the cheek." to anyone that hurts her. Spits on you too when your back turns. To think I was actually a friend or friends to some of yous YES YOUS people. You have no value to me now. Irrelevant!! Oh another thing stop picking a certain badass moderator that doesn't take from anyone on HERE or THERE. Know your place in life at the very bottom, bottom feeders. Bloodsucking atheists. Godless trash!!! bloody Hell you got my arse so pissed off!! I will ban you if you don't watch out. I am in such a low place right now and you maggots keep coming after me and you treat me like shit? FUCK YOU ALL!! all of your forum cancers and you make me sick of life. I have a doctor's appt tomorrow see if I can get more benzos so leave me alone until than ok? I will break my fist into you if you don't

Anonymous

Quote from: fighter2death post_id=472804 time=1661381287
You fucking people are so harsh on Oak. Give it a rest with all your bullshit stories about her when there a lick of truth about any of them. *Slaps you across the cheek." to anyone that hurts her. Spits on you too when your back turns. To think I was actually a friend or friends to some of yous YES YOUS people. You have no value to me now. Irrelevant!! Oh another thing stop picking a certain badass moderator that doesn't take from anyone on HERE or THERE. Know your place in life at the very bottom, bottom feeders. Bloodsucking atheists. Godless trash!!! bloody Hell you got my arse so pissed off!! I will ban you if you don't watch out. I am in such a low place right now and you maggots keep coming after me and you treat me like shit? FUCK YOU ALL!! all of your forum cancers and you make me sick of life. I have a doctor's appt tomorrow see if I can get more benzos so leave me alone until than ok? I will break my fist into you if you don't

:crazy: cuckoo

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=472795 time=1661380101 user_id=3266

I've actually considered making a video where I tell the actual whole story with all my receipts. But I havent done that. I keep hoping the topic will finally be ended.

If he really wants it out there I can always do that. He has been telling his stupid "side" for nearly 4 years now so if I decide to do so it's my turn. I dont need a liars help. He has done quite enough.  

When is the deadbeat dad ever going to get over you. What a wanker.

Dove

Quote from: fighter2death post_id=472804 time=1661381287

You would probably not be so unbearably angry if you just didnt get involved in issues between other people.

As far as Oak, enjoy dealing with the same shit so many other people have with her. Dont come whining to us when she turns on you!

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=472812 time=1661382115 user_id=1689
Quote from: Dove post_id=472795 time=1661380101 user_id=3266

When is the deadbeat dad ever going to get over you. What a wanker.

Well Herman I call him a malignant narcissist for a reason. It's not because it sounds cool.

Those weeks he was doing the whole abuse cycle with the love bombing, the pathological lying, the negging and the fight picking(trying to create a trauma bond).

How it works is the narcissist will leave you alone when he/she is busy with a new supply.  They always hoover back around eventually.

I think its bizzare here only because the "relationship" was so short lived and it wasnt serious. But yet he responds as if it was some serious long term relationship.

I think it might be because we share a "forum land" and he views me as a threat to his "image".  So he tries to get ahead of that by smearing and lying about me and trying to run me off.  

Its pretty ridiculous. It's real serious for him though. Looks like he is still trying to use me for attention. He is supposed to be creating content and bringing traffick to BF and according to him, he doesnt even remember anything involving me, he was over it the next day, and it's stupid and no one cares about it.

So who know why he constantly humps it either on his main account or on the Plynn account.

I guess he needs me to feel relevant. Go figure.

Anonymous

QuoteI think its bizzare here only because the "relationship" was so short lived and it wasnt serious. But yet he responds as if it was some serious long term relationship.

I think it might be because we share a "forum land" and he views me as a threat to his "image". So he tries to get ahead of that by smearing and lying about me and trying to run me off.

Its pretty ridiculous. It's real serious for him though. Looks like he is still trying to use me for attention. He is supposed to be creating content and bringing traffick to BF and according to him, he doesnt even remember anything involving me, he was over it the next day, and it's stupid and no one cares about it.

So who know why he constantly humps it either on his main account or on the Plynn account.

His image is an over fifty selfish lazy bum who will not provide for his kids and looks for women to sponge off of.

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=472816 time=1661382826 user_id=1689
QuoteI think its bizzare here only because the "relationship" was so short lived and it wasnt serious. But yet he responds as if it was some serious long term relationship.

I think it might be because we share a "forum land" and he views me as a threat to his "image". So he tries to get ahead of that by smearing and lying about me and trying to run me off.

His image is an over fifty selfish lazy bum who will not provide for his kids and looks for women to sponge off of.

Not in his head. He really thinks he can influence and control how other people view him. And how people view ME.

That's what his whole crusade has always been about. And he is still going through it, I guess.

If he wants to keep posting, he should just drop it and let it run its course and accept he cant control how people think and stop trying.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=472818 time=1661383317 user_id=3266
Quote from: Herman post_id=472816 time=1661382826 user_id=1689

Not in his head. He really thinks he can influence and control how other people view him. And how people view ME.

That's what his whole crusade has always been about. And he is still going through it, I guess.

If he wants to keep posting, he should just drop it and let it run its course and accept he cant control how people think and stop trying.

If he wants folks to change their low opinion of him, he needs to get a man's job, provide for his kids and stay the hell away from forums and Fortnite. Jesus H, he is in his fifties and thinks like a kid.

Anonymous

Why you can't you just let go of him, Dove? wait don't answer that here.. get a hold of him soon he wants you on his podcast in 2 weeks! he is serious about getting everything finally out.. he may turn it into a two parter! he has a couple more guests that want to be on it as well. like when you have the time that is.. he doesn't want you to just drop every thing in your life just for him. Even though he says you will asap. Like get on it BITCH! i wanna see this and whoever the other two are. We need the real truth not just your very shady shit show side. Lol @ all your drug issues and you blame him for most of your problems. BITCH! you brought them all on yourself. If you do these podcasts and after its all over... make sure its the end. We all need to move on. He can't take this any more. The stuff you did to him makes me want to puke and do the same to you.

Anonymous

Quote from: guest post_id=472783 time=1661376960
Who's the cool guy with the Pink bow over there?

he kills me .

You mean that lame boring idiot 360. He is another reason that forum sucks.