Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 55 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

I'm not fussed either way, just seems pretty redundant, is all.

Anonymous

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=472765 time=1661365889 user_id=3352
I love the guest posting and find the snarky remarks hilarious. Nothing has been posted that's been over the top, so I hope you don't get rid of it :)  I must confess, I've used it a couple of times to be a shit :D :D :D :D  lol

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Aryan

Raven are you coming back to BF?

deport_liberals

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=472771 time=1661367552 user_id=3352
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=472770 time=1661367036 user_id=1728
Raven are you coming back to BF?

I don't plan on it, Scouse :)  I may sign on with my alt(photoshopping) account to drop a photoshop someday, HAHA...  but won't be signing back on with my Raven account again. It hadn't been enjoyable for me in a long while, so it hasn't been difficult staying away :)  In other words.. I don't miss it one damn bit :D   lol  *** edited to say*  Everyone I like is here or at the Y... so that makes it nice :)

I feel much the same.  Nothing to do there anymore.

Anonymous

i know you seem set on not coming back but your contributions are missed on bf. you are missed raven. even biggie and dove. its so less lively without you all over there. i think in a few months maybe even less it'll just be a ghost town. just bf talking to himself with all his alts. just on a curious note : does oak/lily know bf in real life? she seems to get away with everything on bf. always reporting this and that yet it doesn't bother him. any other users on bf would be ignored, laughed at... by bf himself. hmm

Biggie Smiles

Dude lets the libtards shit all over the place and only bans the conservatives.  He's a total fairy

deport_liberals

Quote from: missinsomejustcurious post_id=472775 time=1661373004
i know you seem set on not coming back but your contributions are missed on bf. you are missed raven. even biggie and dove. its so less lively without you all over there. i think in a few months maybe even less it'll just be a ghost town. just bf talking to himself with all his alts. just on a curious note : does oak/lily know bf in real life? she seems to get away with everything on bf. always reporting this and that yet it doesn't bother him. any other users on bf would be ignored, laughed at... by bf himself. hmm

For every sick and depraved fetish you can think of, there is an aficionado.

Anonymous

Who's the cool guy with the Pink bow over there?

he kills me .

Dove

No they dont know eachother.

We tried to warn him but she managed to infest his PM box and get her eggs laid in his brain.

It's unfortunate.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

Welp, from what I hear, they'll have it all to themselves soon.
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Quote from: Dove post_id=472784 time=1661377368 user_id=3266

We tried to warn him but she managed to infest his PM box and get her eggs laid in his brain.

It's unfortunate.

When SG reopens, imma lay it all out for everyone. Same way I did at TRF when they were using my family as a weapon.

ac_hithere
<t></t>

Anonymous

Frankly, I am surprised how much y'all claim to kow about each others PM Box.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=472786 time=1661377718 user_id=2845
Quote from: Dove post_id=472784 time=1661377368 user_id=3266

It's unfortunate.

When SG reopens, imma lay it all out for everyone. Same way I did at TRF when they were using my family as a weapon.

ac_hithere

You did nothing at trf but cry :crazy:

Erica Mena

Quote from: Guest post_id=472789 time=1661378278
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=472786 time=1661377718 user_id=2845

ac_hithere

You did nothing at trf but cry :crazy:

Prove it, tuck
<t></t>

Erica Mena

All the pussy bitches coming out to play. Yay
<t></t>