Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 32 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=472579 time=1661287960 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=472574 time=1661287303 user_id=3266

10 years ago on like Feb 5th at approximately 5:43pm

....you were viewing her profile.  This was greatly disturbing to her.

Who?  Pig?

Yep!
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Aylana

Quote from: Shampain post_id=472539 time=1661273023 user_id=3253
Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=472487 time=1661226752 user_id=3381

Running them off I suppose?

Breaking their spirit so they rarely poast anymore?

I don't really know; that's not a mindset I can emulate authentically.

Too alien.

Yep, I agree wholeheartedly with that... I agree that it's too emotional/angry... I'm at a crossroads in my forum existence, I just don't fuckin know what's what anymore??? I can't believe the ages of some people and the pettiness they display... I'm guilty of it all in the past but the past few months I've growing weary of the repetitive strain, going through the same shit daily, a guy 20 year older than me still upset about something that happened in 2016, when I was a relative noob to forums... I watched the gore videos for a few years before joining the forum there... That's another thing, the whininess mostly comes from members who're fragile as fuck that used to watch the most horrific shit imaginable like babies being murdered DAILY! Let that sink in... Curiosity at first for me then actually hunting the internet to make sick gore compilations, dunno WTF  I was doing it for????? Im' actually loving Twitter of all places??

Some random stuff I know but your comment is spot on!

There's a tumour there... ac_drinks

I agree that you don't now what's what anymore, for example, do you know what a paragraph is? In academic papers, it's common to write longer paragraphs, but this is not what you appear to be doing. At least I hope you are not.

Instead of watching gore videos, try staring at a lava lamp for an hour while listening to some Barry White music, it might help you decide which path to take at this crossroads in your forum existence you find yourself at.

Aylana

Quote from: Dove post_id=472533 time=1661269689 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=472510 time=1661256371 user_id=1676

It filled many of my evenings.

What's the difference between acting in films or taking on a persona online?

Between conceptualising an online presence or creation or simply rehashing a director's version of a character in limited script and dialogue?

Money and fame.... that's all it is.

It's so bizzare to me that some of those idiots are flaming you over a silly troll. It was funny. They act like its serious fucking business and what.....we are expected to be serious, to be nothing but transparent and honest on forums?  And the ones with the problem are actual toxic chronic liars themselves.

Like Flynns latest whining over your Dinky troll. This drooling spazzing tard is perfectly fine with Poofer claiming he targeted me, manipulated, exploited and trolled me on a real life level for "content".  It was a "master troll".  And at the same time HE is a victim. Right?

But this same psycho who puts his stamp of approval on legitimate predatory behaviour and lies on that level is deeply offended and wants to hold people accountable for silly and harmless lies like your Dinky troll. Or Benzo saying something about BH.

So stalking and targetting people in real life for "master troll content" is okay.  And the one who was targeted is the villain and the "liar" and should be rage spammed at for years on end.

But a troll pretending to be a woman and forming a character for shits and giggles is unacceptable and shameful.  And someone lying about bawl hall is offensive.

I mean I get it's all cluster b bullshit, gaslighting, angry lies from unhinged narcissists.....but the line of logic is fascinating.  What is considered "okay" and acceptable and what is NOT okay and acceptable makes absolutely zero sense and just shows how personally and seriously this stupid shit is being taken.

If they're taking it so seriously, your only option is to take it even more seriously and challenge your detractors to an old fashioned duel.

Anonymous

Is the deadbeat dad still getting millions of views on his podcasts.

Dove

Quote from: Aylana post_id=472591 time=1661291647 user_id=3385
Quote from: Dove post_id=472533 time=1661269689 user_id=3266

It's so bizzare to me that some of those idiots are flaming you over a silly troll. It was funny. They act like its serious fucking business and what.....we are expected to be serious, to be nothing but transparent and honest on forums?  And the ones with the problem are actual toxic chronic liars themselves.

Like Flynns latest whining over your Dinky troll. This drooling spazzing tard is perfectly fine with Poofer claiming he targeted me, manipulated, exploited and trolled me on a real life level for "content".  It was a "master troll".  And at the same time HE is a victim. Right?

But this same psycho who puts his stamp of approval on legitimate predatory behaviour and lies on that level is deeply offended and wants to hold people accountable for silly and harmless lies like your Dinky troll. Or Benzo saying something about BH.

So stalking and targetting people in real life for "master troll content" is okay.  And the one who was targeted is the villain and the "liar" and should be rage spammed at for years on end.

But a troll pretending to be a woman and forming a character for shits and giggles is unacceptable and shameful.  And someone lying about bawl hall is offensive.

I mean I get it's all cluster b bullshit, gaslighting, angry lies from unhinged narcissists.....but the line of logic is fascinating.  What is considered "okay" and acceptable and what is NOT okay and acceptable makes absolutely zero sense and just shows how personally and seriously this stupid shit is being taken.

If they're taking it so seriously, your only option is to take it even more seriously and challenge your detractors to an old fashioned duel.

Like a stand off? Lol.  I couldn't take them seriously if my life depended on it  :laugh3:

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=472607 time=1661294712 user_id=1689

Hey now. He is the biggest influencer in teh community!

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=472612 time=1661295728 user_id=3266
Quote from: Herman post_id=472607 time=1661294712 user_id=1689

Who is he influencing? Shampain, Oak, and Benzo?

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=472617 time=1661297016 user_id=1689

No one lol. He is just a retard.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=472619 time=1661297344 user_id=3266

That is in addition to being a lazy lying deadbeat.

Thiel

Joe is still my boyfriend.
gay, conservative and proud

Biggie Smiles

Anyone can influence Oak if they bring cheese burgers

Frood

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=472674 time=1661316737 user_id=3214

Anyone can influence Oak if they bring cheese burgers

:laugh3:

Cheeseburgers are the symbols of racism and white supremacy....

...and Fat Oak smashes those racist whitey cheeseburgers down like the Black Panthers at a malt liquor convention....
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: Thiel post_id=472649 time=1661304903 user_id=1688
Joe is still my boyfriend.

Joe gets so excited and proud to be your boyfriend, his mind goes to "The Quickening" and randomly forgets that there "can be only one" (head) left to give, and it's solely on yours.

Freud

- mixing classic science fiction movie celebs with elderly male incels for teh winz!
Blahhhhhh...

Jeannie01

lmao

just hand over your money

">

Jeannie01

when the law fails, vigilante time