Replies: 10479
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:32:54 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oliver the Second and 21 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Ah Golf

an admittance ones athletic life is over

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=472514 time=1661256896 user_id=114
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=472510 time=1661256371 user_id=1676

It filled many of my evenings.

What's the difference between acting in films or taking on a persona online?

Between conceptualising an online presence or creation or simply rehashing a director's version of a character in limited script and dialogue?

Money and fame.... that's all it is.

Interactive name calling?? My time online is finite. That is not productive use of it.

If you are half as important as you think you are then you must be accomplishing amazing things.

Dove

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=472481 time=1661224656 user_id=3381
Quote from: Dove post_id=472471 time=1661223137 user_id=3266
 It really doesnt take much over there though. They are not the sharpest and they are very emotional.

As I said in one of those threads I didn't go there to collect scalps or however they'd ridiculously phrase it.

If lulz are to be had I'll have some and if not... well there's not much point is there?

/shrug

I don't even understand why anyone would *want* to "destroy" an opponent.

Like what happens if you want to play with them again...

...do you just kick the pieces around sniveling: "Come on, do me an entertain!" until the boredom is too much to stomach?

Seems wasteful and pointless to me.

It makes much more sense when you realize they are suffering from actual cluster b personality disorders. Their entire self worth is rooted in appearances.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=472487 time=1661226752 user_id=3381
Quote from: Herman post_id=472483 time=1661226061 user_id=1689
What is destroying an opponent to them.

Running them off I suppose?

Breaking their spirit so they rarely poast anymore?

I don't really know; that's not a mindset I can emulate authentically.

Too alien.

That's exactly what it is. They have been trying to run me off for nearly 4 years now.  

It's pretty ridiculous.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=472531 time=1661268906 user_id=3266

Too alien.

That's exactly what it is. They have been trying to run me off for nearly 4 years now.  

It's pretty ridiculous.

Running off is for Seadunce.

Dove

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=472510 time=1661256371 user_id=1676
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=472506 time=1661256041 user_id=114

If that is what filled their days.

It filled many of my evenings.

What's the difference between acting in films or taking on a persona online?

Between conceptualising an online presence or creation or simply rehashing a director's version of a character in limited script and dialogue?

Money and fame.... that's all it is.

It's so bizzare to me that some of those idiots are flaming you over a silly troll. It was funny. They act like its serious fucking business and what.....we are expected to be serious, to be nothing but transparent and honest on forums?  And the ones with the problem are actual toxic chronic liars themselves.

Like Flynns latest whining over your Dinky troll. This drooling spazzing tard is perfectly fine with Poofer claiming he targeted me, manipulated, exploited and trolled me on a real life level for "content".  It was a "master troll".  And at the same time HE is a victim. Right?

But this same psycho who puts his stamp of approval on legitimate predatory behaviour and lies on that level is deeply offended and wants to hold people accountable for silly and harmless lies like your Dinky troll. Or Benzo saying something about BH.

So stalking and targetting people in real life for "master troll content" is okay.  And the one who was targeted is the villain and the "liar" and should be rage spammed at for years on end.

But a troll pretending to be a woman and forming a character for shits and giggles is unacceptable and shameful.  And someone lying about bawl hall is offensive.

I mean I get it's all cluster b bullshit, gaslighting, angry lies from unhinged narcissists.....but the line of logic is fascinating.  What is considered "okay" and acceptable and what is NOT okay and acceptable makes absolutely zero sense and just shows how personally and seriously this stupid shit is being taken.

Dove

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=472532 time=1661269264 user_id=2015
Quote from: Dove post_id=472531 time=1661268906 user_id=3266

It's pretty ridiculous.

Running off is for Seadunce.

Lol. It's pretty stupid. It's never gonna work, either.

I literally had this convo with Poofer when we were on good terms. I've told him this forum stuff is just silly amusement for me and I dont take it seriously and the PI stuff is meaningless to me. That I'm not ever gonna be held hostage over some PI nonsense and that I dont care how I "look" on a forum.

And he apparently heard none of that. Mostly because HE does. And he views others as extensions of himself.

Shampain

Quote from: Herman post_id=472483 time=1661226061 user_id=1689
What is destroying an opponent to them.

Too alien.

Yep, I agree wholeheartedly with that... I agree that it's too emotional/angry... I'm at a crossroads in my forum existence, I just don't fuckin know what's what anymore??? I can't believe the ages of some people and the pettiness they display... I'm guilty of it all in the past but the past few months I've growing weary of the repetitive strain, going through the same shit daily, a guy 20 year older than me still upset about something that happened in 2016, when I was a relative noob to forums... I watched the gore videos for a few years before joining the forum there... That's another thing, the whininess mostly comes from members who're fragile as fuck that used to watch the most horrific shit imaginable like babies being murdered DAILY! Let that sink in... Curiosity at first for me then actually hunting the internet to make sick gore compilations, dunno WTF  I was doing it for????? Im' actually loving Twitter of all places??

Some random stuff I know but your comment is spot on!

There's a tumour there... ac_drinks

Garraty_47

Quote from: Shampain post_id=472539 time=1661273023 user_id=3253
Im' actually loving Twitter of all places??

I don't spend a lot of time on Twitter but pass through several times a day.

Right now some blueMAGA types are mad at me so I probably ought to go clear out my Notifications again, come to think of it.

It's still a shock whenever I load Twitter and see a double-digit Notifications count.

That's not supposed to happen to a nobody like me.

LoL

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=472544 time=1661275819 user_id=3352

Yep, I agree wholeheartedly with that... I agree that it's too emotional/angry... I'm at a crossroads in my forum existence, I just don't fuckin know what's what anymore??? I can't believe the ages of some people and the pettiness they display... I'm guilty of it all in the past but the past few months I've growing weary of the repetitive strain, going through the same shit daily, a guy 20 year older than me still upset about something that happened in 2016, when I was a relative noob to forums... I watched the gore videos for a few years before joining the forum there... That's another thing, the whininess mostly comes from members who're fragile as fuck that used to watch the most horrific shit imaginable like babies being murdered DAILY! Let that sink in... Curiosity at first for me then actually hunting the internet to make sick gore compilations, dunno WTF  I was doing it for????? Im' actually loving Twitter of all places??

I also came to a crossroads with my forum existence and got tired of the repetitiveness and nonsense... I guess it's okay for you to move on to something that you enjoy more (Twitter), but not me.. OH NOOOOO....  You make a thread about it and slam me for being "unloyal" for doing the exact same thing..  What's up with that?  :/

The hypocrisy of some eh?

Anonymous

Too alien.

I don't know about twitter. From what I hear, it can't get any worse than what it was when they were banning everybody.

Garraty_47

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=472546 time=1661278049 user_id=2015
I don't know about twitter. From what I hear, it can't get any worse than what it was when they were banning everybody.

Until we get a better alternative (I'm hoping Panquake will be that alternative) it's what we've got.

/shrug

Anonymous

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=472548 time=1661278905 user_id=3381
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=472546 time=1661278049 user_id=2015

Until we get a better alternative (I'm hoping Panquake will be that alternative) it's what we've got.

/shrug

I never had a Twitter account with lots of followers.

:sad:

Dove

I also came to a crossroads with my forum existence and got tired of the repetitiveness and nonsense... I guess it's okay for you to move on to something that you enjoy more (Twitter), but not me.. OH NOOOOO....  You make a thread about it and slam me for being "unloyal" for doing the exact same thing..  What's up with that?  :/

And he attacked me because he claims I "ignored" him and started slamming me as a "junkie".....claiming my husband is a "cuck" and should be harrassed, and said a narcissistic abuser who called my job and has been wailing and lying about me for close to 4 years was "right about everything".

But other people are petty and repetitive?

Unreal.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=472558 time=1661281880 user_id=3266

And he attacked me because he claims I "ignored" him and started slamming me as a "junkie".....claiming my husband is a "cuck" and should be harrassed, and said a narcissistic abuser who called my job and has been wailing and lying about me for close to 4 years was "right about everything".

WE KNOW