Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 28 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=476632 time=1665680533 user_id=2845
Quote from: Blazor post_id=476631 time=1665680467 user_id=2221

Said he would make Lily her personal Moderator  :laugh:

He threatened to put my kid in the hospital, thus outting that he reads PM's. That's a straight doofus right there.

Lily in Shout claiming you said it on another open board.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Blazor post_id=476633 time=1665680741 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=476632 time=1665680533 user_id=2845

He threatened to put my kid in the hospital, thus outting that he reads PM's. That's a straight doofus right there.

Fuck that fat pig. I never said it anywhere open. She's lying
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Why is that big fat fucking ogre bitch reading here anyway? No one here likes her overstuffed ass.
<t></t>

Blazor

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=476634 time=1665680867 user_id=2845
Quote from: Blazor post_id=476633 time=1665680741 user_id=2221

Shes known to be a liar. We all know that.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Blazor post_id=476631 time=1665680467 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=476629 time=1665680297 user_id=3214
I heard Erica has him wigging the fuck out

true?

Said he would make Lily her personal Moderator  :laugh:

lmao... what a big eared goofy looking chump  ac_lmfao

Erica Mena

Quote from: Blazor post_id=476636 time=1665681637 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=476634 time=1665680867 user_id=2845

Trust me, that fucking miserable pig is definitely in BF's ear. It's what she does. As for the PM's there's other proof. This just confirmed what I suspected. He's another Bra1n, only a stupid version.
<t></t>

Blazor

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=476638 time=1665682002 user_id=2845

Trust me, that fucking miserable pig is definitely in BF's ear. It's what she does. As for the PM's there's other proof. This just confirmed what I suspected. He's another Bra1n, only a stupid version.

Oh believe me, I know!!! She tried that shit on me as a mod over at SG. And we saw it all plain as day when BF gave her a mod position.

I've had my share of PM reading proof too. He mentioned something one day, that I only said in a PM to another poster.

Funny enough, he disabled the feature to delete PMs.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Blazor post_id=476639 time=1665682184 user_id=2221

Oh believe me, I know!!! She tried that shit on me as a mod over at SG. And we saw it all plain as day when BF gave her a mod position.

I've had my share of PM reading proof too. He mentioned something one day, that I only said in a PM to another poster.

Funny enough, he disabled the feature to delete PMs.

Who does that? How the fuck is someone so invested in this shit? I guess the same person that expects "loyalty" on a forum. Members can't post on any other forum or it's considered high treason.

Dude, it's not that serious. As for that miserable blimp, you don't even know the half of it.
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

I established that he was reading PMs months ago. Not that he's smart enough to figure it out on his own but I'm sure his ""webmaster"" gave him the right SQL select statements to run in Myphpadmin to mine the database directly for the info.

It's ridiculously easy.

I mean hell you could do a mysql > dump.sql file and grep for the info you want right out of the raw text file. It's fucking ASCII  ac_lmfao

so yeah, while the forum software does not provide the ability to do it those that run the server can easily read PMs. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise

I openly admit I can do it at SG if I want too, but nothing any of you mooks have to say publicly is important to me let alone taking the time to read what mundane drivel is being passed back and forth privately.

And yeah, we BOTH know how Oak haunts forum admins in PM with her unbridled hysteria

Btw, what ever happened with dick boy and posting the SG database publicly? I was kinda hoping he'd save me the trouble of posting Oak's hysterical pms by doing it for me

Erica Mena

Exactly!! What could be so important that you need to read PM's??  Then use the information to troll your members when they piss you off.

Dude is a straight up weirdo, talking about raping other men. He thought he was shocking someone with all that LOL
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=476643 time=1665682724 user_id=2845
Exactly!! What could be so important that you need to read PM's??  Then use the information to troll your members when they piss you off.

Dude is a straight up weirdo, talking about raping other men. He thought he was shocking someone with all that LOL

wait -what? he wants to rape guys?

huh?  :roll:

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Anonymous

Bigly Buffoon dreams about Cock.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Guest post_id=476652 time=1665683078
Bigly Buffoon dreams about Cock.

You just can't help yourself. Idiot
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles