Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals and 27 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=501276 time=1684642101 user_id=2221
Quote from: RAVE post_id=501250 time=1684608798
While I agree the spamming gets old, that's not why I posted in that thread for the ban :p  I've been super busy and needed 3 days to take care of rl business :)  Thought it was only 3 days..  Wondering if he changed it to 7 days for anyone else that jumps ship in the future or did he change the rules AFTER people took the 3-day ban? :(   I'm hoping it's not a week, didn't want that lulz  If I knew it was going to be 7 days, I wouldn't have posted in that thread.  :D    Guess I'll have to wait and see if he changed his rules :(   And for the record, I think Flynn is doing a great job.. I give her credit :)  tootles :)

It was 3 days, he changed it to 7 days after I posted in it. So who knows lol.

Same, my lil brother in town, and we celebrating my niece's high school graduation. Tomorrow Sea Shanty practice too lol.

Awww... Enjoy, Blaze <3 Welp, it appears that he changed the ban duration from 3 days to 7 days after so many people posted in there LMAOOO.. No biggy, tho  :laugh:   I need to get more stuff done anyway, so he did me a favor  :001_tongue:  Talk soon.

Blazor

Quote from: RAVE post_id=501297 time=1684678429
Quote from: Blazor post_id=501276 time=1684642101 user_id=2221

It was 3 days, he changed it to 7 days after I posted in it. So who knows lol.

Same, my lil brother in town, and we celebrating my niece's high school graduation. Tomorrow Sea Shanty practice too lol.

Awww... Enjoy, Blaze <3 Welp, it appears that he changed the ban duration from 3 days to 7 days after so many people posted in there LMAOOO.. No biggy, tho  :laugh:   I need to get more stuff done anyway, so he did me a favor  :001_tongue:  Talk soon.

Dont bother me either lol, my lil bro dont leave til Thursday morning. Then I get ready for a music festival this coming weekend that benefits animals lol. I do my part with helping the event happen, so I'll for sure be there. Its also Memorial day weekend. For sure on Monday I'll be at my fam's gravesite, will be a cannon salute and TONS of flags on all the graves for all the Vets. Then....... I grill venison!!!! nummy nummy nummy lol.

Big plans with the Jeep starting soon!!! After these next 2 weekends of fun lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Frood

Le whoops!

https://i.postimg.cc/8c1hy1z8/Screenshot-20230522-124139-Chrome.jpg">
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Not exactly the best advertisment for registering there.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

I've since posted 3 or more times in that thread. BF's ban willy is broken?
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

What did he do, IP ban you? What an assclown!
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

I've posted 22 times in that ban thread..... still not banned though.

1 post is apparently 7 days, so there's mathing involved here yo.
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Thats 154 days!!!  ac_toofunny
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

@Frood  LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO       ac_lmfao

DKG

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501332 time=1684736812 user_id=3409
Not exactly the best advertisment for registering there.

My thoughts as well.

Shen Li

Quote from: Aylana post_id=501248 time=1684607443 user_id=3385
Admin sucks cock x Infinity, Seacreeper spam...did I miss anything...Flynn's cringey diva act...anything else...scat gifs, that about it. I understand why everyone posted in the BF get banned for a week thread, it's was a self intervention to escape the shit posting.

Everyday is the same as the day before on that forum.

Frood

Quote from: Blazor post_id=501351 time=1684761733 user_id=2221

He needs posters to remain and his ego didn't think it thru...  :43(2):
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Frood post_id=501425 time=1684812500 user_id=1676
Quote from: Blazor post_id=501351 time=1684761733 user_id=2221

He needs posters to remain and his ego didn't think it thru...  :43(2):

Are you starting to understand why I call him THE MOR0N v2.0 yet?

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

I checked earlier and now they're reducing multiple posts in the ban me thread into one single post, ostensibly as a stop-loss measure. Lulz

But there is a counter to that, which I'm sure they haven't considered.
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

I'm sure Flynn could have told them Terry Nolegs already tried that... and ended up with those pesky unintended consequences.... if only Flynn wasn't such a fucking newb at the time and was too busy hanging out at Chat Chimps to notice.

- Biggie Smiles