Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Oerdin

That is what I read as well.

Lokmar

Quote from: formosan post_id=501527 time=1684871767 user_id=3391
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501507 time=1684861419 user_id=3409

Why have it at all? I remember getting a 1000 year ban at CBT when Peaches/Spoon (a.k.a. "Nose") engaged me in a discussion regarding Disney's then new penchant for tacking content warnings on to films like Dumbo. My response was quite mild by anyone's standards, but apparently it got board owner Dildo's nose so far out of joint that the only answer was to ban my ass for longer than the site could ever possibly have existed.

No skin of my dick if an opinion compels someone to throw all his toys out of the cot.

I've read that the owner of CBT cancels people who disagree with him.

Bildo needs his gay ass pushed off the top of a hotel.

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=501562 time=1684886114 user_id=3351

Bildo needs his gay ass pushed off the top of a hotel.

He will get the wrong person sacked and that person will break his frickin jaw.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501507 time=1684861419 user_id=3409

Why have it at all? I remember getting a 1000 year ban at CBT when Peaches/Spoon (a.k.a. "Nose") engaged me in a discussion regarding Disney's then new penchant for tacking content warnings on to films like Dumbo. My response was quite mild by anyone's standards, but apparently it got board owner Dildo's nose so far out of joint that the only answer was to ban my ass for longer than the site could ever possibly have existed.

No skin of my dick if an opinion compels someone to throw all his toys out of the cot.

I don't remember having a single discussion with him, far less any disagreement. I gave my opinion when Nose asked me to weigh in on the topic. The ink was barely even dry on my registration when I gave it.

Lefties are weird.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Aylana

Did the self ban thread get removed at BF due to it being so popular?

Frood

Yet I'm still banned and now for nothing if there is no longer any ban thread.

Clown car level spectacle...
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501578 time=1684912778 user_id=3409

I don't remember having a single discussion with him, far less any disagreement. I gave my opinion when Nose asked me to weigh in on the topic. The ink was barely even dry on my registration when I gave it.

Lefties are weird.

Somebody, I think Biggie Smiles or Dove posted that the tranny owner of CBT was doxxing folks and getting them fired from their jobs.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman post_id=501639 time=1684965572 user_id=3396

Lefties are weird.

Somebody, I think Biggie Smiles or Dove posted that the tranny owner of CBT was doxxing folks and getting them fired from their jobs.

That would be a good reason to show up and slash his throat.

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=501652 time=1684974849 user_id=3351

That would be a good reason to show up and slash his throat.

If he keeps it up, that will happen.

Erica Mena

Damn. Freud and Poppy got banned
<t></t>

Herman

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=501659 time=1684977572 user_id=2845

I have not liked the owner of Butthurt Fagtory since you posted what he said about your kid. How long are they banned for?

Frood

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=501659 time=1684977572 user_id=2845

We participated in the ban thread, so fair enough.

But the ban thread has been removed since, and last I checked....still banned.  :laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

cw_

The Post in this thread and get [BANNED] █▬▬ ◟(`ﮧ´ ◟ ) thread wasn't removed.  It's just no longer stickied.  Try looking at page 2.  ;/

Frood

Quote from: cw_ post_id=501683 time=1684990277 user_id=3226
The Post in this thread and get [BANNED] █▬▬ ◟(`ﮧ´ ◟ ) thread wasn't removed.  It's just no longer stickied.  Try looking at page 2.  ;/

Ahaha... mystery solved and it makes sense why....

The wizard behind the curtain trying to save face.  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Lefties are weird.

He would have had a lot of trouble in my case, I was running my own business with a client list as long as my arm and getting longer.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles