Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

BF is a sniveling cum guzzling faggit. Aidsman sucks his cawk, major semen sucks both their cawks.

Aylana

There is always a tipping point in any flame forum where the repetition and shit posting becomes too great and you end up with people willingly performing hara-kiri on themselves to escape the mindless insanity...the summer of admin sucks cock is as bad as making yet another Transformers movie...and they did make another one this year. When people are starting over 20 threads filled with drunken ramblings or people are getting assboxed on a weekly basis, you know the website is getting close to becoming a blog.

Blazor

Quote from: Aylana post_id=501743 time=1685044831 user_id=3385
There is always a tipping point in any flame forum where the repetition and shit posting becomes too great and you end up with people willingly performing hara-kiri on themselves to escape the mindless insanity...the summer of admin sucks cock is as bad as making yet another Transformers movie...and they did make another one this year. When people are starting over 20 threads filled with drunken ramblings or people are getting assboxed on a weekly basis, you know the website is getting close to becoming a blog.

I had jus' posted a hari kari gif over there earlier!!!!!  :laugh:

Semen posted in the BAN thread hahahahaha. BF is Semen free for a week!!!!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Herman

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501694 time=1685000799 user_id=3409
Quote from: Herman post_id=501639 time=1684965572 user_id=3396

Somebody, I think Biggie Smiles or Dove posted that the tranny owner of CBT was doxxing folks and getting them fired from their jobs.

He would have had a lot of trouble in my case, I was running my own business with a client list as long as my arm and getting longer.

He could not do that to me either. I retired from oil and gas and now I farm. But, even if he tried, it would not go well for him.

Herman

I took a look at Butthurt Fagtory. Aylana, Oerdin, and Seammidget are all banned for one week.

Oerdin

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501578 time=1684912778 user_id=3409

I don't remember having a single discussion with him, far less any disagreement. I gave my opinion when Nose asked me to weigh in on the topic. The ink was barely even dry on my registration when I gave it.

Lefties are weird.

Somebody, I think Biggie Smiles or Dove posted that the tranny owner of CBT was doxxing folks and getting them fired from their jobs.

What a disgusting piece of crap.

Oerdin

Quote from: Herman post_id=501756 time=1685054368 user_id=3396
I took a look at Butthurt Fagtory. Aylana, Oerdin, and Seammidget are all banned for one week.

We all intentionally banned ourselves as a form of protest by posting in the "Post in this thread and you will get banned" thread.

Herman

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=501762 time=1685056139 user_id=3374

What a disgusting piece of crap.

He is going to do that to the wrong person and he will end up in a hospital or die.

Herman

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=501764 time=1685056273 user_id=3374
Quote from: Herman post_id=501756 time=1685054368 user_id=3396

We all intentionally banned ourselves as a form of protest by posting in the "Post in this thread and you will get banned" thread.

What were you guys protesting. Not Seamoron of course. He is just plain stupid.

Biggie Smiles

Erica should turn off guest posting now that the midget child molester is banned from BF

maybe the deranged little parasite will get depressed, do the world a favor and shoot himself in the face with a high powered rifle

Oerdin

Was he doing that to people who posted there?

Oerdin

Quote from: Herman post_id=501766 time=1685056424 user_id=3396
Quote from: Oerdin post_id=501764 time=1685056273 user_id=3374

I got bored because all the threads were getting derailed and it was the same spam and insults over and over so I intentionally posted in the ban thread.  Like four or five other people did the same in the last week.

Herman

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=501770 time=1685059933 user_id=3374
Quote from: Herman post_id=501766 time=1685056424 user_id=3396

I got bored because all the threads were getting derailed and it was the same spam and insults over and over so I intentionally posted in the ban thread.  Like four or five other people did the same in the last week.

I do not blame ya. But, I would never join Retard Factory in the first place.

Anonymous

Damn..  Holligay has really come out of his shell with his new alt account, Lotte Skoring.  It must be his pink AVI and pretending to be a woman that does for him lulz

Oerdin

I will probably go back but wanted a week long break.