Replies: 8485
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:56:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Aylana post_id=502028 time=1685239094 user_id=3385
Flynn needed a summer job to pay for all the pot he buys so that is why he is Mod at BF now...as for the current Flynn being a woman, someone should make a poll and get to the bottom of this mystery once and for all.

How hard is it to post a full body selfie, you can go neck down if you want your face hidden, all Flynn would have to do is post one instead of calling himself a diva and expecting everyone to believe his testosterone fueled rants are being posted by a woman. Just about everyone has posted some type of photo on the forums at this point, Erica even posted a full body duckface, and I posted my sneaker selfie, so anyone can do it.

Who says anyone believes your digital picture with blur lines? No one has heard your voice ever.

DKG

Flynn needed a summer job to pay for all the pot he buys so that is why he is Mod at BF now...as for the current Flynn being a woman, someone should make a poll and get to the bottom of this mystery once and for all.

How hard is it to post a full body selfie, you can go neck down if you want your face hidden, all Flynn would have to do is post one instead of calling himself a diva and expecting everyone to believe his testosterone fueled rants are being posted by a woman. Just about everyone has posted some type of photo on the forums at this point, Erica even posted a full body duckface, and I posted my sneaker selfie, so anyone can do it.

Outing some middle aged guy pretending to be an online female who calls himself Flynn is not a priority for anyone I would say.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: DKG post_id=502060 time=1685263152 user_id=3390

Outing some middle aged guy pretending to be an online female who calls himself Flynn is not a priority for anyone I would say.

Blurt might beg to differ. They might wanna discuss nipple clamps and banding techniques together.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Aylana

Quote from: 1234 post_id=502031 time=1685242439

Who says anyone believes your digital picture with blur lines? No one has heard your voice ever.

Eat shit nic switch pussy

Herman

I see they let Seamidget back. He is so frickin dense he didn't realize he would be banned when he went chasing ankles into that thread. Damn, he is stupid.

Aylana

CW is now a mod at BF...self banning thread at BF has been closed for maintenance.

realgrimm

Anonymous

Quote from: Aylana post_id=502402 time=1685542903 user_id=3385
CW is now a mod at BF...self banning thread at BF has been closed for maintenance.

CW is a boring old crone.  Of all the people that BF could have chosen, he picks a geriatric retard that incessantly spams the board with her "grammar memes"  and pictures of kittens (even in meltdown) :crazy:  OMG.   BF has to be on some hard drugs to pick such a dud. I'm guessing she probably begged for that position and he finally couldn't take it and gave in to her whining. The sad part is, she never signs out and sits in the forum 24/7 to stink up the place like a musty old fart.

Gordon

Quote from: realgrimm post_id=502408 time=1685550310 user_id=2687
Fuck you fromHELL..

now its getting personal online..? really?? you wanna go there with me and US??? you just mad the son that i popped out of me.. your son didn't doesnt' like horror movies  at all and likes LOVES DISNEY more than anything and wears makeup and shit to look hot. if you continue this on this horrific highway..

I WANT A DIVORCE!! and i will get all your drugs and drug money.. oh you know I KNOW where you stashed it all.. so don't fuck with me BITCH..Daddy.

Frood

Gee... wonder what caused that....
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: Frood post_id=502423 time=1685568102 user_id=1676

Aint you folks getting tired of BF. It is the same frickin shit day in and day out.

Shen Li

Quote from: Herman post_id=502424 time=1685571884 user_id=3396

Aint you folks getting tired of BF. It is the same frickin shit day in and day out.

Admin sucks cock Stubby.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=502446 time=1685581026 user_id=3389
Quote from: Herman post_id=502424 time=1685571884 user_id=3396

Admin sucks cock Stubby.

I'd heard Admin sucks the cock.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Shen Li

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=502454 time=1685583577 user_id=3409
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=502446 time=1685581026 user_id=3389

Admin sucks cock Stubby.

I'd heard Admin sucks the cock.

I've heard that too and I have no reason not to believe it.

Oerdin

A half dozen or so of us used the self banning thread and posting went down so now BF has closed it to try to keep posting up.