Replies: 8485
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:56:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aylana

The promised content at BF seems to be spoof accounts of people who would never post there like the fake Herman or the newest one...doppelgangers, yes you read that right, when you have no chance of persuading new folks to sign up on your forum, just clone your current members and double post count, hey it beats turning your site into a blog.

Herman

Quote from: Aylana post_id=502956 time=1686182902 user_id=3385
The promised content at BF seems to be spoof accounts of people who would never post there like the fake Herman or the newest one...doppelgangers, yes you read that right, when you have no chance of persuading new folks to sign up on your forum, just clone your current members and double post count, hey it beats turning your site into a blog.

The owner of that place is a wanker. I do not get what old Biggie Smiles and Dove see in BF.

Shen Li

Quote from: Aylana post_id=502956 time=1686182902 user_id=3385

You mean thousands of LSA posters didn' t register at BF as Marteeni promised. :shock:

Adolf Oliver Bush

He's been promising traffic for over a dozen years. Part and parcel of the wet dream ~T~D~T~ trolls Dungler and Dicklipsday had for Bawk Mall except they had people like Frood to source theirs.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Shen Li

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=503022 time=1686294747 user_id=3409
He's been promising traffic for over a dozen years. Part and parcel of the wet dream ~T~D~T~ trolls Dungler and Dicklipsday had for Bawk Mall except they had people like Frood to source theirs.

Promising traffic, but he needs a mod panel to do it. Oh yeah, and people want 2005 style flame matches.

Aylana

Oh no...they hid the whole meltdown section at BF behind the registered members only again. If you wanna read admin sucks cock all day, every day, you gotta sign up or log in if you are a member. Why did they do that?

Anonymous

Quote from: Aylana post_id=503054 time=1686345822 user_id=3385
Oh no...they hid the whole meltdown section at BF behind the registered members only again. If you wanna read admin sucks cock all day, every day, you gotta sign up or log in if you are a member. Why did they do that?

I guess I'm through lurking for sick curiosity's sake.  But like you said, it's just spam for every meal over there.  

It quickly turned into the worst forum ever.

Shen Li

Like anyone would register to read posts by Apegirl, Seamunchkin and Flynn's failed online female personna. :negative:

Shen Li

Like anyone would register to read posts by Apegirl, Seamunchkin and Flynn's failed online female personna. :negative:

Frood

Though I've heard along on the grapevine that admin does in fact suck cock all day... so....
Blahhhhhh...

Oerdin

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=503048 time=1686330363 user_id=3389
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=503022 time=1686294747 user_id=3409

Promising traffic, but he needs a mod panel to do it. Oh yeah, and people want 2005 style flame matches.

Imagine being so sad and pathetic desperately wanting a mod panel.

DKG

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=503086 time=1686405587 user_id=3374

I could not imagine that.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: DKG post_id=503093 time=1686408210 user_id=3390

I could, I've seen it.

He offered me one once, I turned it down. I saw the animals he wished to woo to his site and didn't want a bar of the extra workload.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=503137 time=1686457211 user_id=3409
Quote from: DKG post_id=503093 time=1686408210 user_id=3390

I could, I've seen it.

He offered me one once, I turned it down. I saw the animals he wished to woo to his site and didn't want a bar of the extra workload.

I believe it. I just can't imagine anyone being that pathetic.

Shen Li

He's a loser. Period!