Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: DKG post_id=503153 time=1686499401 user_id=3390
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=503137 time=1686457211 user_id=3409

I could, I've seen it.

He offered me one once, I turned it down. I saw the animals he wished to woo to his site and didn't want a bar of the extra workload.

I believe it. I just can't imagine anyone being that pathetic.

He rides the bus Christ sake.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman post_id=503175 time=1686523402 user_id=3396
Quote from: DKG post_id=503153 time=1686499401 user_id=3390

I believe it. I just can't imagine anyone being that pathetic.

Ahhh, knock it off - I'll ride a bus, I enjoy the opportunity to troll people while someone else worries about skittling the roadkill.

I do have my standards though; no short blue busses. I don't know that I can say the same for Martini.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=503180 time=1686524076 user_id=3409

Ahhh, knock it off - I'll ride a bus, I enjoy the opportunity to troll people while someone else worries about skittling the roadkill.

I do have my standards though; no short blue busses. I don't know that I can say the same for Martini.

You ride a bus by choice. The deadbeat dad rides buses because he can't afford wheels.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman post_id=503182 time=1686524451 user_id=3396

You ride a bus by choice. The deadbeat dad rides buses because he can;t afford wheels.

Don't say that, I might start to feel sorry for his ass!  :laugh3:  :laugh3:
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Oerdin

Buses are different in North America as only the poorest of the poor regularly ride them as they are so inconvenient and they are often filled with drug addicted homeless people.  The last time I road a bus, about six years ago, it took two hours, changes to three different bus lines, to go 12 miles.  I had to take a bus all the way downtown in the wrong direction, take a second back north, and finally a third west.  During one of those legs a homeless drug addict shit himself, pulled the liquid shit puddle out of his pants, and started smearing it on windows and seats.  Fuck that.

I was very happy when my then car got fixed.

Herman

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=503225 time=1686587621 user_id=3374

Buses are different in North America as only the poorest of the poor regularly ride them as they are so inconvenient and they are often filled with drug addicted homeless people.  The last time I road a bus, about six years ago, it took two hours, changes to three different bus lines, to go 12 miles.  I had to take a bus all the way downtown in the wrong direction, take a second back north, and finally a third west.  During one of those legs a homeless drug addict shit himself, pulled the liquid shit puddle out of his pants, and started smearing it on windows and seats.  Fuck that.

Public transit in North America aint an enjoyable way to get around. But, that is all the deadbeat dad can afford.

Oerdin

DKG

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=503263 time=1686626184 user_id=3374
">

That's a nice little ditty, but I don't see how it is related to forum gossip?

Anonymous

You ride a bus by choice. The deadbeat dad rides buses because he can't afford wheels.

:laugh3:

">

Oerdin

Herman

Quote from: Guest post_id=503277 time=1686657383

:laugh3:

">

:MG_216:

Herman

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=503278 time=1686660498 user_id=3374
It was drunk posting.

That is the only way I post at LSA.

Adolf Oliver Bush

I'd have rented a Gremlin at the least. Some places offer short term rentals that you can cruise about in while your chariot is getting worked on and the cost is not that much greater than public transport.

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=503493 time=1686906035 user_id=3409

I'd have rented a Gremlin at the least. Some places offer short term rentals that you can cruise about in while your chariot is getting worked on and the cost is not that much greater than public transport.

A Gremlin?

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: DKG post_id=503501 time=1686925796 user_id=3390
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=503493 time=1686906035 user_id=3409

A Gremlin?

Or a PT Cruiser... any shitbox really, it's only temporary after all. Or maybe I might treat myself if I felt like throwing some fuck-you money about and hire something flashy or powerful, or even simply a car I might be considering my present vehicle with, I dunno. An E-type Jag would be amusing, especially if I was dressing like a complete gronk. I'd relish the idea comporting myself publicly like a Martini for a few hours if at the end of it I were to hop into a well maintained period sports car to the astonishment of everyone who'd flipped me off.  :evilthoughts2:

- Biggie Smiles