Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Flynn/the deadbeat dad should fuck off permanently from forums. Everywhere he goes with his shared alt soon does after. Now it is Butthurt Fagtory's turn.

Oerdin

Poark ran back the second she learned the coast was clear.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=505863 time=1688784584 user_id=3374
Poark ran back the second she learned the coast was clear.

"Waddled" you mean. She's that fucking obese she could easily make up the weight lost by the conservative contingent.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Dove

Quote from: Frood post_id=505779 time=1688768574 user_id=1676
https://i.postimg.cc/nz2PQRvj/reface-2023-07-08-08-20-52-1688768462187.png">

Must be date night....

:roll:
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

How long before BF starts logging in with all his duals hoping to make the site look busy? Lmao

Dove

So dumb.

I was getting pretty board with BF.  Hence all my yammering.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

DKG

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=505778 time=1688768407 user_id=3374
Quote from: DKG post_id=505773 time=1688765995 user_id=3390

For years I saw Fash and Cronus take abuse from some posters and remain calm. If what you are saying is true, the owner of BF seems the opposite. It does not take much for him to meltdown. Maybe he is getting tired of running a forum.

Last year he went into a flying rage calling people traitors because they dared to post on other forums and not exclusively at his.  That doesn't seem normal.

It is the furthest thing from normal.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=505778 time=1688768407 user_id=3374
Quote from: DKG post_id=505773 time=1688765995 user_id=3390

For years I saw Fash and Cronus take abuse from some posters and remain calm. If what you are saying is true, the owner of BF seems the opposite. It does not take much for him to meltdown. Maybe he is getting tired of running a forum.

Last year he went into a flying rage calling people traitors because they dared to post on other forums and not exclusively at his.  That doesn't seem normal.

lol... I remember lurch doing that..motherfucker flew right off the farm over that shit

Biggie Smiles

Too funny... my minions tell me that Flabzilla is now wailing and whining about us across TWO forums now.

Did one of you guys restrict access to her stockpile of sweets and little debbies or something? Bitch be big mad right now.

DKG

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=505947 time=1688831404 user_id=3214
Too funny... my minions tell me that Flabzilla is now wailing and whining about us across TWO forums now.

Did one of you guys restrict access to her stockpile of sweets and little debbies or something? Bitch be big mad right now.

Do you mean she would like to post here, but can't? I have no problem with Oak posting here if she wants to. Cronus and I agreed the only poster that will never be allowed to post here even once on our watch is Seamoron. That is not negotiable.

Frood

You know or "yanno", if I was the only one banned from BF and told why, I'd have been completely amused by the whole thing...

...either I did something grievous or accidental.

But to have so many people hit simultaneously just wreaks of a softer form of execution squad or a genocidal spree... and that, my friends and fellow posters, is far worse than any of the he said she said stuff we pelt each other with for S&G's.

It actually bothered me that people like Blazor copped this. He didn't deserve it.

Aylana and Oerdin too.

It was the last nail in the coffin for my thoughts on @Bastard Factory.

Then him immediately ushering back in that retard from Chi as Fat Oak stampeded back like a cow that inadvertently wandered from a sugar cane mill slops trough and found its way back by the sound of fellow bovine flatulence echoing amongst a gutted landscape... yeah, that's just fubar'd.

So Imma going to let BF and all the other tardlings like Poofer, Oak, Lotusbud, Seamajor, Admin, X, Murdoch, et cetera, run what's left of Bastard Factory into the ground.

It's a Snowflake Factory.
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG post_id=505948 time=1688831540 user_id=3390
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=505947 time=1688831404 user_id=3214

Do you mean she would like to post here, but can't? I have no problem with Oak posting here if she wants to. Cronus and I agreed the only poster that will never be allowed to post here even once on our watch is Seamoron. That is not negotiable.

She can post here but wont because we'll have to allow her little spam puppy side kick to hijack every thread with his incessant TDS memes which are neither germane to the subject matter or funny.

If we don't like it her standing demand is that we are to ignore it. But repeat "Admin sucks cock" a few times and watch her flab splatter across all four walls

funny how they are always the "good for me not for thee" group

DKG

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=505953 time=1688832085 user_id=3214
Quote from: DKG post_id=505948 time=1688831540 user_id=3390

She can post here but wont because we'll have to allow her little spam puppy side kick to hijack every thread with his incessant TDS memes which are neither germane to the subject matter or funny.

If we don't like it her standing demand is that we are to ignore it. But repeat "Admin sucks cock" a few times and watch her flab splatter across all four walls

funny how they are always the "good for me not for thee" group

Admin was here before and his entire contributions were to spam non political threads with TDS memes. His presence here would be a problem because I do not believe he has any self control.

DKG

Quote from: Frood post_id=505949 time=1688831606 user_id=1676
You know or "yanno", if I was the only one banned from BF and told why, I'd have been completely amused by the whole thing...

But to have so many people hit simultaneously just wreaks of a softer form of execution squad or a genocidal spree... and that, my friends and fellow posters, is far worse than any of the he said she said stuff we pelt each other with for S&G's.

It actually bothered me that people like Blazor copped this. He didn't deserve it.

Aylana and Oerdin too.

Then him immediately ushering back in that retard from Chi as Fat Oak stampeded back like a cow that inadvertently wandered from a sugar cane mill slops trough and found its way back by the sound of fellow bovine flatulence echoing amongst a gutted landscape... yeah, that's just fubar'd.

So Imma going to let BF and all the other tardlings like Poofer, Oak, Lotusbud, Seamajor, Admin, X, Murdoch, et cetera, run what's left of Bastard Factory into the ground.

I thought Holliday was the spark that caused the banning wildfire?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood post_id=505949 time=1688831606 user_id=1676

Aylana and Oerdin too.

I agree 100%. I know I'm there to be an asshole so when I get what I got coming I laugh. Shit, if it were my forum I'd have banned me permanently months ago. But I'd have also banned the tardling squad as well as they are just as guilty if not more.

That's why it was easy for me to return when he realized his numbers were sinking and pleaded for my reappearance.

But Oerdin and Blazor? This is the second time he's done this to them for no reason. If I were them I would not return and if they do return they are punks. Sorry guys, but that's the truth.

And why was "no one" banned? I didn't see a single thing he said worthy of a ban.

There's an obvious bias against conservatives there which is plain as daylight and you've have to be as dumb as the two whining whales not to see it for yourself at this point.