Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=505645 time=1688741404 user_id=3214
Quote from: Oerdin post_id=505644 time=1688741291 user_id=3374
Lol!  BF had a melty.  Holliday told him that even if he didn't like politics everyone didn't have to like the same stuff.  BF banned him for that and posted the DM exchange to gloat.  I fired back in very soft terms that Holliday might have been crass but his point still stood that not everyone has to like the same stuff.  Of course, being the mental child that he is BF had a big melty and has now banned me for some undetermined amount of time.  What a whinny little bitch.

He can't even stand to hear the fact that not everyone has to like the same things.  He is a mental child flailing about and throwing his toys out of the pram because mommy said something he didn't like.  What a fucknut.

He's gonna be berry berry upset when he reads this

and trust me, the fucktard is glued to the fucking windows here right now

I got banned for simply pointing out that the entire list of users banned today were conservatives

The owner of that forum does not seem very stable.

Biggie Smiles

I love how the libtards will say "ignore it or you're a snowflake" when they say something you don't agree with but then go on and lose their shit and demand you be banned when you say something which hurtz their feels

DKG

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=505655 time=1688742119 user_id=3214
I love how the libtards will say "ignore it or you're a snowflake" when they say something you don't agree with but then go on and lose their shit and demand you be banned when you say something which hurtz their feels

The left is known for their double standards and hypocrisy.

Biggie Smiles

You know what the beauty of it all is?

Even with this extreme act of conservative bias that won't be enough for the lefttards who will accuse him of bias against them ANYWAY  ac_toofunny

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood post_id=505653 time=1688741925 user_id=1676
I won't go back.

It's a safe space place for libtards now

I bet admongo paid money again to get the cons banned lolz

Frood

BF is a fake conservative.... like a Mitch McConnell or Lindsey Graham...

He wouldn't even qualify as a leftist...

(Though he behaves like one)
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=505658 time=1688742547 user_id=3214

Even with this extreme act of conservative bias that won't be enough for the lefttards who will accuse him of bias against them ANYWAY  ac_toofunny

In 2023, one cannot be progressive enough I suppose.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood post_id=505660 time=1688742765 user_id=1676

Lindsey and McConnell are fucking conservative icons compared to that guy

conservative my ass

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG post_id=505661 time=1688742936 user_id=3390
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=505658 time=1688742547 user_id=3214

In 2023, one cannot be progressive enough I suppose.

they eat their own constantly

Frood

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=505662 time=1688742958 user_id=3214
Quote from: Frood post_id=505660 time=1688742765 user_id=1676

Lindsey and McConnell are fucking conservative icons compared to that guy

conservative my ass

Well, I'm a Libertarian and all three of the people under the microscope right now are cowards and self serving cumwads.
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

If Lotusbud, Admin and  Holliday were to post here, they would not be banned like conservatives are on BF. Admin used to derail and spam threads with anti Trump memes and Fash did not ban him. She moved his memes to Misc Tread Deraliment, but only after several warnings. Cronus and Biggie Smiles would not ban them either.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG post_id=505668 time=1688743687 user_id=3390
If Lotusbud, Admin and  Holliday were to post here, they would not be banned like conservatives are on BF. Admin used to derail and spam threads with anti Trump memes and Fash did not ban him. She moved his memes to Misc Tread Deraliment, but only after several warnings. Cronus and Biggie Smiles would not ban them either.

I banned admin at SG several times. Actually, I deleted his account and allowed him to start over with a fresh one each time

But only after repeated warnings and NON stop TDS spamming across multiple threads which had nothing to do with trump

that fucking moron never gets it tho

DKG

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=505682 time=1688745912 user_id=3214
Quote from: DKG post_id=505668 time=1688743687 user_id=3390

I banned admin at SG several times. Actually, I deleted his account and allowed him to start over with a fresh one each time

But only after repeated warnings and NON stop TDS spamming across multiple threads which had nothing to do with trump

that fucking moron never gets it tho

Do not misunderstand me. I know he cannot contribute anything besides spam and derailing unrelated threads with TDS memes. I saw what he did here.

Frood

https://i.postimg.cc/J4FVfXJw/47pcs1k-1688745671699-1688746070377.png">
Blahhhhhh...