Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: Herman post_id=504502 time=1687830677 user_id=3396
Quote from: Blazor post_id=504501 time=1687830437 user_id=2221

In a sense  :laugh:

What do you mean in a sense? Either they have that sub for the TDS nutjobs or they do not.

Thats pretty much it lol, a sub for the TDS sufferers spam lol.

BF threw his hands in the air, and waved 'em like he jus dont care  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Herman

Quote from: Blazor post_id=504506 time=1687831298 user_id=2221
Quote from: Herman post_id=504502 time=1687830677 user_id=3396

What do you mean in a sense? Either they have that sub for the TDS nutjobs or they do not.

Thats pretty much it lol, a sub for the TDS sufferers spam lol.

BF threw his hands in the air, and waved 'em like he jus dont care  :laugh:

I cannot stand the owner of BF. I am not suprised he did that.

Oerdin

Well, politics is gone again.  This seems to be a weekly change.

Blazor

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=504831 time=1688135510 user_id=3374

In Garraty's thread that was locked this morning, BF said it was because of the folks attacking each other.

I mean, you put a sub in Meltdown, thats what happens.

Now Polly gone, and so is Shitbox.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Ruh-roh, you displeased the purse. What's next, he gonna stop taking your money to hack each others profiles?
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Oerdin

Quote from: Blazor post_id=504844 time=1688140345 user_id=2221

In Garraty's thread that was locked this morning, BF said it was because of the folks attacking each other.

That is what I don't get.  He specifically put it in the Sweatshop so flaming is allowed but then he gets mad when people flame?  Sorry, but that is a bull shit excuse.  If you want it to be flame free then located with the on topic forums and be done with it.

Eliminating it then bringing it back on a weekly basis is just schizophrenic.  He does the same with the ehoutbox

Blazor

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=504847 time=1688146806 user_id=3374
Quote from: Blazor post_id=504844 time=1688140345 user_id=2221

That is what I don't get.  He specifically put it in the Sweatshop so flaming is allowed but then he gets mad when people flame?  Sorry, but that is a bull shit excuse.  If you want it to be flame free then located with the on topic forums and be done with it.

Eliminating it then bringing it back on a weekly basis is just schizophrenic.  He does the same with the ehoutbox

The sissies shit everywhere, and that is ok. Then the Righties realize there is no discussion, only shit, so they fire back. Thus, the sissies begin to cry, and BF caters to the crying. Happens every time with these faggits.

Oerdin

Herman

Quote from: Blazor post_id=504849 time=1688151600 user_id=2221
Quote from: Oerdin post_id=504847 time=1688146806 user_id=3374

The sissies shit everywhere, and that is ok. Then the Righties realize there is no discussion, only shit, so they fire back. Thus, the sissies begin to cry, and BF caters to the crying. Happens every time with these faggits.

That forum is awful. Besides Seamoron you have Apegirl and now Hollowgay, man he is an idiot.

Herman

I took a look at Butthurt Fagtory. Ya, Politics is gone. You cannot read posts unless you register. Not that there is anything worth reading there.

I don't know, but the loss of TDS memes means Apegirl and Hollowgay have ran back to their tranny forum safe space.

Shen Li

None of those white tranny bored imbeciles that jumped to BF should be allowed within 500 metres of a polling station.

Oerdin

Lol!  BF had a melty.  Holliday told him that even if he didn't like politics everyone didn't have to like the same stuff.  BF banned him for that and posted the DM exchange to gloat.  I fired back in very soft terms that Holliday might have been crass but his point still stood that not everyone has to like the same stuff.  Of course, being the mental child that he is BF had a big melty and has now banned me for some undetermined amount of time.  What a whinny little bitch.

He can't even stand to hear the fact that not everyone has to like the same things.  He is a mental child flailing about and throwing his toys out of the pram because mommy said something he didn't like.  What a fucknut.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=505644 time=1688741291 user_id=3374
Lol!  BF had a melty.  Holliday told him that even if he didn't like politics everyone didn't have to like the same stuff.  BF banned him for that and posted the DM exchange to gloat.  I fired back in very soft terms that Holliday might have been crass but his point still stood that not everyone has to like the same stuff.  Of course, being the mental child that he is BF had a big melty and has now banned me for some undetermined amount of time.  What a whinny little bitch.

He can't even stand to hear the fact that not everyone has to like the same things.  He is a mental child flailing about and throwing his toys out of the pram because mommy said something he didn't like.  What a fucknut.

He's gonna be berry berry upset when he reads this

and trust me, the fucktard is glued to the fucking windows here right now

I got banned for simply pointing out that the entire list of users banned today were conservatives

Frood

Bastard Factory won't recover from this...
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood post_id=505646 time=1688741419 user_id=1676
Bastard Factory won't recover from this...

Cindy's bulging testicles 2.0