Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: Dove post_id=504290 time=1687573868 user_id=3266
Quote from: Oerdin post_id=503225 time=1686587621 user_id=3374

Buses are different in North America as only the poorest of the poor regularly ride them as they are so inconvenient and they are often filled with drug addicted homeless people.  The last time I road a bus, about six years ago, it took two hours, changes to three different bus lines, to go 12 miles.  I had to take a bus all the way downtown in the wrong direction, take a second back north, and finally a third west.  During one of those legs a homeless drug addict shit himself, pulled the liquid shit puddle out of his pants, and started smearing it on windows and seats.  Fuck that.

I was very happy when my then car got fixed.

When I was at 9 months clean and still in my recovery program I couldn't drive. Had no car. No income. I didn't have shit because I ran my life into the ground using drugs.

So I got a job and took busses to and from work....working nights. I rode the MI hood Smart buss. It was an extra 2 hours out of my day lol.

I did that until I could afford to drive again.

Is that part of an urban transit system or an intercity bus? Both are dodgy, but urban transit is the worst.

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=504297 time=1687575297 user_id=3396
Quote from: Dove post_id=504290 time=1687573868 user_id=3266

When I was at 9 months clean and still in my recovery program I couldn't drive. Had no car. No income. I didn't have shit because I ran my life into the ground using drugs.

So I got a job and took busses to and from work....working nights. I rode the MI hood Smart bus. It was an extra 2 hours out of my day lol.

I did that until I could afford to drive again.

Is that part of an urban transit system or an intercity bus? Both are dodgy, but urban transit is the worst.

Yep. The Smart bus runs in MI inner cities. I got on it in Pontiac over by the Pheonix Center and got dropped off on Telegraph in Bloomfeild a mile away from my job. And I walked the rest of the way.

I was a bitch in the winter but I had to rebuild my life so I did what I had to do.

I'm proud of the fact I never used any welfare ....but then I had some good support and was in a recovery community where we all kinda stepped up and helped each other. So when I finally was able to drive I would give people rides to work and such.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Herman

Quote from: Dove post_id=504298 time=1687575763 user_id=3266
Quote from: Herman post_id=504297 time=1687575297 user_id=3396

Yep. The Smart bus runs in MI inner cities. I got on it in Pontiac over by the Pheonix Center and got dropped off on Telegraph in Bloomfeild a mile away from my job. And I walked the rest of the way.

I was a bitch in the winter but I had to rebuild my life so I did what I had to do.

I'm proud of the fact I never used any welfare ....but then I had some good support and was in a recovery community where we all kinda stepped up and helped each other. So when I finally was able to drive I would give people rides to work and such.

I do not like cities. And using public transit in them aint for me.

Frood

I will walk 10 miles before I'll get on a bus.

Except at airport terminals for flight transfers. That's unavoidable...
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=504301 time=1687576572 user_id=3396
Quote from: Dove post_id=504298 time=1687575763 user_id=3266

I do not like cities. And using public transit in them aint for me.

Same here. But I was in a drug addiction recovery program so I had to woman up and do it.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

DKG

I have rode rapid transit systems in a few cities in North America. I didn't mind it. Don't get me wrong, I would rather walk or ride my bicycle.

Anonymous

I got the number 59 into town the other day, it stunk of piss but I don't see what that has to do with forum gossip

DKG

Quote from: Guest post_id=504430 time=1687737064
I got the number 59 into town the other day, it stunk of piss but I don't see what that has to do with forum gossip

Then post it elsewhere next time.

Blazor

1) BF bans Polly tics

2) Posting goes down, BF brings back Shoutbox

3) Posting continues to plummet

4) BF brings back Polly Tics

lulz

A forum thrives better with natural posting, not trying to control it.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Lokmar

Quote from: Blazor post_id=504460 time=1687793728 user_id=2221
1) BF bans Polly tics

lulz

He's such a sofl lil bitch. The only way his tiny ego gets stroked is by trying to micro-manage everything. Of course he fails epically. He'd be an excellent dictator of a terd wurld country.

Aylana

Poli-dicks poli-pricks, who cares...no really, you have what, 3 liberals who have been posting their political opinions on troll boards since the internet was invented, no diversity, just the same meme and twitter spam. You need a much larger group of people with a wide variety of ideas for really thoughtful and engaging political discussion...you don't go to a troll board for that. That shit is forum filler and nothing else at this point.

I had my staff run an analytics at BF this weekend and here is some stats...the words, "suck cock" have been posted over 9,000 times so far as of June 24, 2023, extrapolating that till the end of the year  and taking in account slower post count during certain months, you are averaging "suck cock" being posted on average 25 to 35 times a day, every day for the whole year. Mix in that with countless political Twitter and Youtube reposts and you have...I don't know what you would call that, it's bizarre.

Anonymous

Quote from: Aylana post_id=504463 time=1687796156 user_id=3385
Poli-dicks poli-pricks, who cares...no really, you have what, 3 liberals who have been posting their political opinions on troll boards since the internet was invented, no diversity, just the same meme and twitter spam. You need a much larger group of people with a wide variety of ideas for really thoughtful and engaging political discussion...you don't go to a troll board for that. That shit is forum filler and nothing else at this point.

I had my staff run an analytics at BF this weekend and here is some stats...the words, "suck cock" have been posted over 9,000 times so far as of June 24, 2023, extrapolating that till the end of the year  and taking in account slower post count during certain months, you are averaging "suck cock" being posted on average 25 to 35 times a day, every day for the whole year. Mix in that with countless political Twitter and Youtube reposts and you have...I don't know what you would call that, it's bizarre.

It's sad that some of the users at BF are so entitled that they don't give a shit that they are provided with a beautiful free site to post at. Instead, they take full advantage of BF and his site to unload their shit politics, spamming nonstop with no regard to anyone else. They have other avenues on the net to do that.

The only reasonable explanation I can come up with is that they are addicted to each other. Why else would this select group of people shitpost nonstop to one another almost 24/7?   BF can't choose who posts on his site and probably wishes a few of them would move along or just die.   It's not about left or right either..  both sides act like idiots on his site.

Herman

1) BF bans Polly tics

lulz

Politics is back at Butthurt Fagtory?

Blazor

Quote from: Herman post_id=504479 time=1687820479 user_id=3396
1) BF bans Polly tics

lulz

In a sense  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Herman

Quote from: Blazor post_id=504501 time=1687830437 user_id=2221
Quote from: Herman post_id=504479 time=1687820479 user_id=3396

In a sense  :laugh:

What do you mean in a sense? Either they have that sub for the TDS nutjobs or they do not.