Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: DKG post_id=506380 time=1688955882 user_id=3390
What was the attraction to BF? It is the most censored forum besides LSA. But, they have lots of members so LSA can get away with censorship. BF can't.

There were some decent ppl there, so we put up with it.

Now BC is our hub.
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: Frood post_id=506389 time=1688958366 user_id=1676
Quote from: DKG post_id=506380 time=1688955882 user_id=3390
What was the attraction to BF? It is the most censored forum besides LSA. But, they have lots of members so LSA can get away with censorship. BF can't.

There were some decent ppl there, so we put up with it.

Now BC is our hub.

The owner has no respect for his posters. That will not be the case here on my watch.

Oerdin

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=506163 time=1688923091 user_id=3374
I don't even see any butt hurt.  There are a lot of people laughing and pointing out psycho behavior but that is not the crying they falsely claim.  I guess if you are a loser at life like Flynn then lying just becomes second nature.

Flange is simply copying the bad example set by its alma mater, BH. No surprise there, it's the sort of garbage that you see on CNN, NBC and even FOX... leftist revisionist rubbish that serves as their oinkment when all the crayons have been munched.

I recommend switching it off. It has been my experience that their type generally carry on for a while, then when they realise nobody is paying attention, they get withdrawals and come a-calling to get noticed. Sometimes they'll even eat their own for a while first.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Aylana

Place your bets now to predict who will be the first so called community member to post at BF when the bans are up...it's like the mafia, just when a member says he is out, they pull him back in.

Aylana

https://i.ibb.co/0Yz4PT2/12121.jpg">

https://i.ibb.co/D1LtV81/11.jpg">

https://i.ibb.co/9wXmFkD/334.jpg">

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Aylana post_id=506443 time=1688994282 user_id=3385
Place your bets now to predict who will be the first so called community member to post at BF when the bans are up...it's like the mafia, just when a member says he is out, they pull him back in.

I dunno, for those who were unjustly banned and treated like shit for no good reason ie Oerdin, Blazor and No one - I think they learned their lesson

frood and I are trolls we had it coming...

If I were to go back it would simply be to continue tormenting the libtard idiots there... it's not like I designed to prop the place up with exciting content

DKG

Quote from: Aylana post_id=506446 time=1688995356 user_id=3385
https://i.ibb.co/0Yz4PT2/12121.jpg">

https://i.ibb.co/D1LtV81/11.jpg">

https://i.ibb.co/9wXmFkD/334.jpg">

Is that the owner?

deport_liberals

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=506447 time=1688995444 user_id=3214

I dunno, for those who were unjustly banned and treated like shit for no good reason ie Oerdin, Blazor and No one - I think they learned their lesson

If I were to go back it would simply be to continue tormenting the libtard idiots there... it's not like I designed to prop the place up with exciting content

I will go back to piss off Flynn and tPoTF.  As it is the board is unreadable because x Aidsman and semen can't be ignored when you are banned.

deport_liberals

Also I would miss Aryan and dove's poasts.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=506451 time=1688996731 user_id=3305
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=506447 time=1688995444 user_id=3214

I will go back to piss off Flynn and tPoTF.  As it is the board is unreadable because x Aidsman and semen can't be ignored when you are banned.

I love the way admin used to lose his shit whenever I posted about my 7 bedroom house, luxury cars or luxury cruises  ac_toofunny

Then I put him on ignore and from what I heard that really drove him batshit

DKG

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=506452 time=1688996768 user_id=3305

I invited Dove here and she does post here occasionally. So does Scouse. But, I guess BF is home for them.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG post_id=506455 time=1688997569 user_id=3390
Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=506452 time=1688996768 user_id=3305

I invited Dove here and she does post here occasionally. So does Scouse. But, I guess BF is home for them.

Nah.. Dove is setting up shop here

I dont know what is Aryan's affinity to that place but it's his choice

When I get this site converted over you'll see the influx of new traffic.. watch

I'm with Frood and Adolf on this one... why go to a site where the disproportionate moderating actions are as obvious as the sun in the sky

I'd only drop in to do some seagulling with an "admin sucks cock" or two from time to time just to piss that fairy pussy off

Anonymous

It's embarrassing that any of them would go back after this treatment... not only once, but twice. smdh.  idiots  and then make excuses to go back   " I miss Dove's posts" .. jfc.. ac_toofunny ---------  stooooopid.  This is why BF does what he does because he knows these pussified, gutless "alpha males" are weak af.  Respect to Lokmar and Freud for having the balls to say fuck you  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani: