Replies: 8510
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:10:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=506456 time=1688997770 user_id=3214
Quote from: DKG post_id=506455 time=1688997569 user_id=3390

I invited Dove here and she does post here occasionally. So does Scouse. But, I guess BF is home for them.

Nah.. Dove is setting up shop here

I dont know what is Aryan's affinity to that place but it's his choice

When I get this site converted over you'll see the influx of new traffic.. watch

I'm with Frood and Adolf on this one... why go to a site where the disproportionate moderating actions are as obvious as the sun in the sky

I'd only drop in to do some seagulling with an "admin sucks cock" or two from time to time just to piss that fairy pussy off

Good. Dove is an excellent poster.

DKG

Quote from: Guest post_id=506458 time=1688997905
Quote from: Aylana post_id=506443 time=1688994282 user_id=3385
Place your bets now to predict who will be the first so called community member to post at BF when the bans are up...it's like the mafia, just when a member says he is out, they pull him back in.

It's embarrassing that any of them would go back after this treatment... not only once, but twice. smdh.  idiots  and then make excuses to go back   " I miss Dove's posts" .. jfc.. ac_toofunny ---------  stooooopid.  This is why BF does what he does because he knows these pussified, gutless "alpha males" are weak af.  Respect to Lokmar and Freud for having the balls to say fuck you  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

I would not return if I was banned without good reason.

Biggie Smiles

Place your bets now to predict who will be the first so called community member to post at BF when the bans are up...it's like the mafia, just when a member says he is out, they pull him back in.

It's embarrassing that any of them would go back after this treatment... not only once, but twice. smdh.  idiots  and then make excuses to go back   " I miss Dove's posts" .. jfc.. ac_toofunny ---------  stooooopid.  This is why BF does what he does because he knows these pussified, gutless "alpha males" are weak af.  Respect to Lokmar and Freud for having the balls to say fuck you  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

I actually agree with you 100%

I'd be looking at Oerdin, blazor and Deport sideways if they went back over there to provide decent content to that toilet. I mean, I'd still like them as they are fellow conservatives and therefore a cut above the average person by default, but I would be thinking to myself "you fucking pussy"..

no offense guys, but it's true.

Now, if you go there to spam the place up with "admin sucks cock" a thousand times that's a different story entirely

deport_liberals

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=506465 time=1688998595 user_id=3214

I'd be looking at Oerdin, blazor and Deport sideways if they went back over there to provide decent content to that toilet. I mean, I'd still like them as they are fellow conservatives and therefore a cut above the average person by default, but I would be thinking to myself "you fucking pussy"..

Now, if you go there to spam the place up with "admin sucks cock" a thousand times that's a different story entirely

Calling tPoTF a pig on two feet and calling Flynn a failing pile of garbage are my best content!

Lokmar

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=506447 time=1688995444 user_id=3214

I dunno, for those who were unjustly banned and treated like shit for no good reason ie Oerdin, Blazor and No one - I think they learned their lesson

frood and I are trolls we had it coming...

If I were to go back it would simply be to continue tormenting the libtard idiots there... it's not like I designed to prop the place up with exciting content

Dude, I had that faggits number down the first time he had a temper tantrum and banned me. I'll be damned if I'd ever feed his bitch assed ego by going back.

Remember Bwain? I fucking BEGGED that asshole to ban me on the daily and he never did it. BF aint man enough to carry Bwain's piss in a bucket!

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=506469 time=1688999025 user_id=3305
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=506465 time=1688998595 user_id=3214

Calling tPoTF a pig on two feet and calling Flynn a failing pile of garbage are my best content!

Throw in an "admin sucks cock" or two hundred and you're golden

I loved the way that sent pigs like Oak and Murdy into a tailspin. Especially after tPoTF was telling us conservatives we should "ignore him" when admongo was going on a non stop TDS spamming spree

why she cannot apply her own standards?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=506471 time=1688999513 user_id=3351
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=506447 time=1688995444 user_id=3214

I dunno, for those who were unjustly banned and treated like shit for no good reason ie Oerdin, Blazor and No one - I think they learned their lesson

frood and I are trolls we had it coming...

If I were to go back it would simply be to continue tormenting the libtard idiots there... it's not like I designed to prop the place up with exciting content

Dude, I had that faggits number down the first time he had a temper tantrum and banned me. I'll be damned if I'd ever feed his bitch assed ego by going back.

Remember Bwain? I fucking BEGGED that asshole to ban me on the daily and he never did it. BF aint man enough to carry Bwain's piss in a bucket!

I hear you ole brother, I hear you loud and clear

and I respect your commitment to integrity and consistency

my advice to fellow conservatives would be to follow your example ...

Lokmar

Thanks!

BF is the Buffalo Bill of board owners.

Anonymous

appears that aylana, no one, oerdin and blazor have all been unbanned.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Guest post_id=506486 time=1689002148

Yup. I bet they did lol
<t></t>

DKG

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=506494 time=1689003974 user_id=2845
Quote from: Guest post_id=506486 time=1689002148

Yup. I bet they did lol

I would imagine some of them have already returned.

Erica Mena

Poofer sure brought that work lol

Typical Poofer
<t></t>

DKG

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=506498 time=1689005242 user_id=2845
Poofer sure brought that work lol

Typical Poofer

Whst do you mean?

Anonymous

Quote from: DKG post_id=506495 time=1689004365 user_id=3390
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=506494 time=1689003974 user_id=2845

Yup. I bet they did lol

I would imagine some of them have already returned.

As expected, the first dummy is there. they don't call him Oerdumb for nothing.  :oeudC:

Oerdin

He has already unbanned people.