Replies: 8510
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:10:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Shen Li

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=506884 time=1689106976 user_id=3305
Well, after extensive consideration the decision has been taken to add Flynn, otherwise known as the failing pile 9f garbage, to the illustrious ranks of the ignored.  Sadly his poasts have only gotten worse and now the disappointment of losing King Martini forever means there is little to no hope of improvement.  Oddly enough, being banned and forced to read the poasts of x and semenjor led to the recognition that Flynn 's poasts are actually worse and moar repetitive than those of the formerly considered bottom of the barrel.

The Uncle Dilf character is more amusing than the Flynn character they created. The guys behind Flynn are a snore fest.

Frood

Quote from: Reggie_Essent post_id=506889 time=1689108602 user_id=3378
Well, it's the Fynnmobile.  No telling who's driving it at any time.

Fynnmobile? Ah yes.... like a clown car that drives in to indicate the forum its at is kaput...
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: Frood post_id=506940 time=1689128486 user_id=1676
Quote from: Reggie_Essent post_id=506889 time=1689108602 user_id=3378
Well, it's the Fynnmobile.  No telling who's driving it at any time.

Fynnmobile? Ah yes.... like a clown car that drives in to indicate the forum its at is kaput...

That seems pretty accurate.

Frood

Thank Reggie for linking Fin with Flynn... I believe that was his cheeky intention...
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Is Flynn still bitching and getting overly emotionally intimate with every thread?

Has the stupid shit figured put sarcasm yet?

What a fucking retard lol
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Frood

Five Guys Mumbai are ragging it... 1 Rag; 5 poofters Gangnam style...
Blahhhhhh...

deport_liberals

Last I saw the failing pile of garbage and tPoTF were crying about stuff that gets poasted here.   They are worried we will attack their board in the intermediate future.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=507023 time=1689168498 user_id=3305
Last I saw the failing pile of garbage and tPoTF were crying about stuff that gets poasted here.   They are worried we will attack their board in the intermediate future.

ac_toofunny

DKG

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=507023 time=1689168498 user_id=3305

I assume the failing pile of garbage is KM? I thought he retired to a life of luxury as a social media influencer.

deport_liberals

Nah it is Flynn.

I actually think martini is pretty funny and good for the ecosystem during his quarterly visits.

DKG

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=507047 time=1689171495 user_id=3305
Nah it is Flynn.

I actually think martini is pretty funny and good for the ecosystem during his quarterly visits.

Of course. The people behind the Flynn handle should consider retiring that character permanently.

deport_liberals

Well, imagine this imbecile working for months to get all its enemies banned for a day.   It's the biggest wet fart since the Mueller Repoart.

Oerdin

Lol!  That stupid failure with a dirty stained mattress on the floor of a cockroach infested section 8 apartment claims he is making $5000 a month as a social media influencer.  I don't know which is worse; that he thinks $60,000 a year is a lot of money (it is below average) or that he thinks anyone believes him.

DKG

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=507066 time=1689188730 user_id=3374
Lol!  That stupid failure with a dirty stained mattress on the floor of a cockroach infested section 8 apartment claims he is making $5000 a month as a social media influencer.  I don't know which is worse; that he thinks $60,000 a year is a lot of money (it is below average) or that he thinks anyone believes him.

I believe he claims it is five grand a week or $260K per year.

Oerdin

I thought it was per month