Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 65 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Oerdin

Wow, that is rather weird but I guess not that uncommon.

reaps the honest

Quote from: Oerdin on August 29, 2023, 03:17:21 PMAylana did post one picture which she said was her at the old TBC.  I have no idea if it was true or not and honestly don't care that much.  I have no way of knowing one way or the other and I am far to lazy to do a reverse image search.

Ok-

The lady of whom he now claims to be is roughly 25-30 ish.

He posted on webtv and brawlhall which was nearly 20 years ago.

So was he posting from the age of 5-10 years old?

It's simple to call b/s when you know the facts.
Agree Agree x 2 Informative Informative x 1 View List

Reggie Essent

Quote from: DKG on August 29, 2023, 03:23:45 PMI read that Aylana is a man who used the handle Fox Mulder at other forums and he is definitely male. An older male in fact.

I like the Poppy handle.  My cat is named Poppy and she's out chasing squirrels right now.

Dove

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 29, 2023, 03:40:20 PMI like the Poppy handle.  My cat is named Poppy and she's out chasing squirrels right now.

I have a Prudence Von Puff. PrudeyPuff for short lol.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on August 29, 2023, 08:02:29 PMI have a Prudence Von Puff. PrudeyPuff for short lol.
AIDsmin has a cock in his mouth. It's not short.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Oerdin on August 29, 2023, 03:17:21 PMAylana did post one picture which she said was her at the old TBC.  I have no idea if it was true or not and honestly don't care that much.  I have no way of knowing one way or the other and I am far to lazy to do a reverse image search.
Poppy is a guy. I had that confirmed by more than one person. At first I thought he was a gal. That was my mistake, he was not actually pretending to be a young gal. But, if he he is pretending to be a gal, that is frickin weird.

What is it with these flame faggots pretending to be gals. The deadbeat brothers with their gay as fuck Flynn handle. Poppy fantasizing about being a young gal. Old Freud did it too, but he realized the troll was past it's prime.

Biggie Smiles

Poppy is a strange old man with some really weird animae fetish.

He can keep his ass over at Barnyard Fetish dot net

Erica Mena

Poppy is harmless. He's been the same way since the 2000's
Agree Agree x 1 View List
<t></t>

DKG

Quote from: Erica Mena on August 30, 2023, 10:40:16 AMPoppy is harmless. He's been the same way since the 2000's
He likes cross forum gossip as much as Joe does. It does not bother me.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Oerdin on August 28, 2023, 05:16:17 PMDeath really sucks but it is something we all have to accept in the end.
Death is our nation's number one killer.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

Erica Mena

Quote from: RAVEN on September 01, 2023, 09:32:53 AMThe alt accounts being churned out at a "certain forum" should be embarrassing, ffs :facepalm: Why bother? I guess keeping up appearances is that important?  Just wow!

Yup. That's what came to mind when I took a peak. I'm done over there until BF puts a lid on the beastiality erotica
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: RAVEN on September 01, 2023, 09:32:53 AMThe alt accounts being churned out at a "certain forum" should be embarrassing, ffs :facepalm: Why bother? I guess keeping up appearances is that important?  Just wow!

LMAO -- how many browsers do you think that tard has open at any given time?  :crampe:
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on September 01, 2023, 09:49:52 AMYup. That's what came to mind when I took a peak. I'm done over there until BF puts a lid on the beastiality erotica

Is that Buffalo BImbo still there talking about getting her asshole licked with a magic carpet?

wtf?

I'd rather be tossed face first into a vat of acid then lick her asshole --- shudders

reaps the honest

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 01, 2023, 10:02:22 AMLMAO -- how many browsers do you think that tard has open at any given time?  :crampe:

It was only a couple of months back that meltdown was buzzing with hundreds of posts per day. Now look,it's so dead that old b/f has had to hide it behind member view only.And that's with the staff at that shit hole making threads to try and make it look busy.

I guess that is what you get when you ban all your qulaity posters and let a fat fuck and a tranny do what ever they wish.
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 2 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List