Replies: 8455
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:32:42 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 59 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on September 02, 2023, 07:32:44 PMWhy would Apegirl give a shit about that?

Because, like all the other libtard dupes, he was saying that hospitals were being overrun and that because of DeSatnis is was even worse in Florida

and I was like, how can a hospital be overrun with a 2 to 3 minute wait time in the ER which is generally the first stop during almost any unplanned visit to a hospital

Neither he nor any of the other idiot libtards were able to make the correlation

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 02, 2023, 07:41:36 PMBecause, like all the other libtard dupes, he was saying that hospitals were being overrun and that because of DeSatnis is was even worse in Florida

and I was like, how can a hospital be overrun with a 2 to 3 minute wait time in the ER which is generally the first stop during almost any unplanned visit to a hospital

Neither he nor any of the other idiot libtards were able to make the correlation
We have four to six hour waits at our public owned hospitals with no pandemic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on September 02, 2023, 07:47:58 PMWe have four to six hour waits at our public owned hospitals with no pandemic.
Exactly

Same in NY. It was at least 3 hours on a good day

Now you'd think if there was this overwhelming crisis the ER would be a little busier than 2 to 3 minute wait times

Did I ever tell you about the time I visited the so called "epicenter" of the COVID crisis in NYC? Elmhurst hospital during the time they were claiming that bodies were being shipped out in giant meat packing trucks due to the thousands of deaths?

Well, I was born in that hospital so I knew exactly where it was. I lived 40 minutes away at the time so I took a drive

guess what I found?

Not a single cold truck to store dead bodies. No outside tents triaging the mass influx of dying patients because there was no more room inside the hospital  like they were showing on CNN. No chaos. NO Crisis. Nothing. Nada. Fucking zilch. Normal Sunday like any other.

Doctors and Nurses strolling along walkways calmly and carefree and waiting lines at the local food trucks parked outside.

Now I saw this with my own two fucking eyes. First hand eyewitness.

And these retards were trying to tell me what I saw

idiots

Biggie Smiles

Here's a dude that did a video of the same hospital

This dude isn't lying because I saw the same thing FIRST HAND when I went there

Biggie Smiles

And here's what you were being told my the leftist scum in the media

Aylana

Quote from: reaps the honest on September 02, 2023, 03:00:29 PMAnd here's Foxy once again.

Things a bit quiet at the censoring forum or something old man.

This is the most confusing part for me...Why am I being addressed as if I am a member of this strange community you all have going on here?

Erica Mena

Quote from: Aylana on September 02, 2023, 09:02:26 PMThis is the most confusing part for me...Why am I being addressed as if I am a member of this strange community you all have going on here?

Oh hell no.

Weren't you over there defending fat Murdock? Go away, shoo shoo
<t></t>

Aylana

Quote from: Erica Mena on September 02, 2023, 09:06:16 PMOh hell no.

Weren't you over there defending fat Murdock? Go away, shoo shoo

OMG...you give me fits of giggles....hehehe

Herman

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

The Wise and Powerful

Quote from: Aylana on September 02, 2023, 02:54:58 PMHey you...you are that Wizard from KOF. Do you belong to the community?

The world is my oyster.

Herman

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Herman on September 02, 2023, 10:22:33 PMWho the fuck are you?

That is The Wise and Powerful.  (TWAP)  He is a fucking Icon of the interwebbers.  He knows all, has seen all and blesses those lucky forums he chooses to grace with his presence.

He's kinda like Kenny Quatar, only not so scary. 

:pardon:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

The Wise and Powerful

Herman

Quote from: The Wise and Powerful on September 03, 2023, 04:37:15 AMPiss off, migrant.
You fuck off old man. I could break you in half by yelling at you.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: The Wise and Powerful on September 02, 2023, 10:21:24 PMThe world is my oyster.

You meant the world regularly chafes your blue oyster?  :dontknow:
Blahhhhhh...