Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals and 15 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

reaps the honest

Quote from: Frood on September 10, 2023, 03:44:40 AMFat Oak hates cw now.... lulz

Well, probably not just now. Fat Oak is a hateful stupid tubby butterball cunt anyway. It's only ever a mere matter of time...  :crampe:

It was bound to happen in the end.They panel abused the fuck out of the people they like to fight with until said people leave.Then all they have is to fight amongst themselves.Flynn will start on fat Oak next.
Winner Winner x 2 View List

DKG

Quote from: reaps the honest on September 10, 2023, 06:14:51 AMIt was bound to happen in the end.They panel abused the fuck out of the people they like to fight with until said people leave.Then all they have is to fight amongst themselves.Flynn will start on fat Oak next.
I blame the owner for allowing that to happen.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: RAVEN on September 10, 2023, 03:17:37 PMHmmm..  They're both disgusting, but if I had to save one of them from an oncoming train, Oak would live to see another day. Reason.. Cw is a fake boring retard who is as funny as a bloody stubbed toe.  Talk about someone who is trying to relive her youth online,, MY GAWD.. It's disturbing and cringy :/  blah blah "I'm the nicest person here" she says..  :ecomcity:  :ecomcity:

I never talked with cw.  But Rancid seems to like her.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on September 10, 2023, 03:44:40 AMFat Oak hates cw now.... lulz

Well, probably not just now. Fat Oak is a hateful stupid tubby butterball cunt anyway. It's only ever a mere matter of time...  :crampe:

First it was realgrimm now it's crabby wabby

wtf? I thought the place would become a temple of Zen once all the big bad conservative who made their hineys hurt with logic and facts were gone?
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on September 10, 2023, 03:31:38 PMI never talked with cw.  But Rancid seems to like her.

I never liked cw - same with blurt

I can smell a real piece of shit a mile away

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 10, 2023, 03:36:10 PM

I never liked cw - same with blurt

I can smell a real piece of shit a mile away

Yeah, Blurt's a pedantic pussy. I know I can get wordy, but I know what all the words mean.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on September 10, 2023, 04:02:14 PMYeah, Blurt's a pedantic pussy. I know I can get wordy, but I know what all the words mean.

Bro -- he flew up the living room curtains like a stunned cat and started hisses and growling when J called him a "googlectual"

I almost died fucking laughing

Intellectual my ass. Dude went to 8 years of college to work as a fucking receptionist in a homeless shelter.

Now that's a bum.

I were his dad I'd fucking shoot that fairy little jerkoff. No seriously.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 10, 2023, 04:04:33 PMBro -- he flew up the living room curtains like a stunned cat and started hisses and growling when J called him a "googlectual"

Intellectual my ass. Dude went to 8 years of college to work as a fucking receptionist in a homeless shelter.

Now that's a bum.

I did see Old Joe say that.  It was funny as hell and spot on.  I didn't know he was a receptionist a homeless shelter.  One would think that spoke five languages and had 27 degrees could find a better situation.

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 10, 2023, 04:04:33 PMBro -- he flew up the living room curtains like a stunned cat and started hisses and growling when J called him a "googlectual"

Now that's a bum.

He feels he is on a higher moral and cultural plane than the rest of us. I let that go in one ear and out the other. The problem I have had with Blurt is that he has no respect for wage earning taxpayers. He sees them as road blocks on the march to a more enlightened nation.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on September 10, 2023, 04:10:39 PMI did see Old Joe say that.  It was funny as hell and spot on.  I didn't know he was a receptionist a homeless shelter.  One would think that spoke five languages and had 27 degrees could find a better situation.

Yeah, cause he probably got his worthless degrees in underwater queer dance studies or something equally obtuse

you know these fucking douchebag leftist.. failures at anything they do

Yeah bro - I don't have 8 years of college under my belt like you do, but I also don't live in a fucking tissue box stacked in a closet in some government subsidized tenement littered with human feces and junkies like you do brah.

so who's coming out on top considering I pay more in taxes annually than you make in a year?
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 10, 2023, 04:16:48 PMYeah, cause he probably got his worthless degrees in underwater queer dance studies or something equally obtuse

you know these fucking douchebag leftist.. failures at anything they do

Yeah bro - I don't have 8 years of college under my belt like you do, but I also don't live in a fucking tissue box stacked in a closet in some government subsidized tenement littered with human feces and junkies like you do brah.

so who's coming out on top considering I pay more in taxes annually than you make in a year?

I think Blurt only has one undergrad degree.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on September 10, 2023, 04:12:23 PMHe feels he is on a higher moral and cultural plane than the rest of us. I let that go in one ear and out the other. The problem I have had with Blurt is that he has no respect for wage earning taxpayers. He sees them as road blocks on the march to a more enlightened nation.

That's just it. They spend all this time in higher ed only to turn out to be less than mediocre at life and become bitter at the system as a result. they then have to find ways to justify their toilet paper degrees so they come to forums like these were people shoot the shit and could give a fuck about grammar and your stupid arm chair philosophies to pontificate about how much better you are than they.

meanwhile, 90% of those very same people have done better at life in the ways that count than you or anyone in your worthless lineage has.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on September 10, 2023, 04:19:09 PMI think Blurt only has one undergrad degree.

He certainly deserves an under achievement degree I'll tell you that much.

60 years old and you're STILL answering phones? On the graveyard shift?

nigga please, I'd rather get stuck working at Arbys my whole life.

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 10, 2023, 04:22:00 PMHe certainly deserves an under achievement degree I'll tell you that much.

60 years old and you're STILL answering phones? On the graveyard shift?

nigga please, I'd rather get stuck working at Arbys my whole life.
I think he is sixty two.

Biggie Smiles