Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals and 32 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 10, 2023, 04:25:52 PMEven worse  :s_laugh:
Yes, he has even admitted that he is a Bohemian guy that has always taken the path of least resistance his entire life. An easy, fun, but meaningless university major, unskilled and often contract or seasonal jobs that required no commitment.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on September 10, 2023, 04:34:37 PMYes, he has even admitted that he is a Bohemian guy that has always taken the path of least resistance his entire life. An easy, fun, but meaningless university major, unskilled and often contract or seasonal jobs that required no commitment.
Fucking loser

No wonder he has to point out petty oversights in posters like Reggie pointed out. He's overcompensating for his own massive failure at life
Fuck You! Fuck You! x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 10, 2023, 04:38:50 PMFucking loser

No wonder he has to point out petty oversights in posters like Reggie pointed out. He's overcompensating for his own massive failure at life
No, he actually believes he is on a higher moral and cultural plane than the rest of us.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on September 10, 2023, 04:44:43 PMNo, he actually believes he is on a higher moral and cultural plane than the rest of us.

pfft.. the only thing that degenerate loser is high on is bad drugs and cheap alcohol
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Dove

So Planet Oink is now foaming at her giant maw to CW?

She's always gotta have someone she's hateful as fuck to. Always.
Agree Agree x 2 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: DKG on September 10, 2023, 04:44:43 PMNo, he actually believes he is on a higher moral and cultural plane than the rest of us.

And he is very narrow minded and has no self awareness.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on September 10, 2023, 07:17:40 PMSo Planet Oink is now foaming at her giant maw to CW?

She's always gotta have someone she's hateful as fuck to. Always.

That burly fat juggernught headed fucktard will always be angry

As if it is the fault of some else that she is fat and stupid
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 10, 2023, 07:22:27 PMThat burly fat juggernught headed fucktard will always be angry

As if it is the fault of some else that she is fat and stupid

People have to be on eggshells around her because she is aggressive to the point of being abusive over any small thing. She is insanely controlling.

She looks for reasons to hate people.

Dove

And she thinks her accomplishments in life entitle her to degrade others or grant herself some author on the worth of others.

She will legit tell people to list their accomplishments so she can decide if hers are "better" and thusly she will decide she's superior.

She's just a disgusting, hateful person.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on September 10, 2023, 07:26:06 PMAnd she thinks her accomplishments in life entitle her to degrade others or grant herself some author on the worth of others.

She will legit tell people to list their accomplishments so she can decide if hers are "better" and thusly she will decide she's superior.

And what exactly did that fat pig accomplish other than 2 million + posts across 20 message boards?

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 10, 2023, 07:40:37 PMAnd what exactly did that fat pig accomplish other than 2 million + posts across 20 message boards?

She means real life ones and I have no idea what they are LOL

I don't care either. She's a shit person.

She has accomplished a lot of drama.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on September 10, 2023, 08:59:19 PMShe means real life ones and I have no idea what they are LOL

I don't care either. She's a shit person.

She has accomplished a lot of drama.

The only thing she's accomplished through her pitiful and nonstop whining is making forum owners want to chuck their forums

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 10, 2023, 09:09:52 PMThe only thing she's accomplished through her pitiful and nonstop whining is making forum owners want to chuck their forums

Indeed.

Frood

Quote from: Dove on September 10, 2023, 07:26:06 PMAnd she thinks her accomplishments in life entitle her to degrade others or grant herself some author on the worth of others.

She's still dirty after I pointed out that I acquired nearly 13 years worth of higher education accreditation for free and without class time (offline or online),  while being paid a salary by the employer (who was paying the fees) and the uni assessors even drove to me, according to my schedule.

:crampe:

Just goes to show that male white pigs go further in life than brown, tubby, retarded sows...

Oink! Oink!  :yeahhh:
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Frood on September 10, 2023, 11:55:49 PMShe's still dirty after I pointed out that I acquired nearly 13 years worth of higher education accreditation for free and without class time (offline or online),  while being paid a salary by the employer (who was paying the fees) and the uni assessors even drove to me, according to my schedule.

:crampe:

Just goes to show that male white pigs go further in life than brown, tubby, retarded sows...

Oink! Oink!  :yeahhh:

It all comes down to a confluence of opportunity, industriousness and indispensability. You more than proved yourself worthy of it and all the fat lazy fucks can cry as hard as they like that similar wasn't handed to them on a silver platter.

Recognition and benefits should only apply to those who've earned them.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles